Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

All they do is eat grass and poop square/cubed nuggets...true story.:thumbsup:

morning_picdump_2965_640_34.jpg

Three months ago, I was at the supermarket, and a woman started talking to me about my Service Dog. Then her friend came in carrying a little dog, handed her to me, and left. I did not need a dog. I did not need a dog. I did not. I already had six cats, and two dogs. But. This dog needed a home. Layla won us over with her intellence, affectionate nature, and desire to fit into our household. She watched my other dogs, and followed what they did. She had odd training, in that she was impeccably well mannered in a car, but had no leash skills. She could dance, but wasn't house broken. It took her three days to house train completely, and she learned watching my other two dogs. My older female 'adopted' her, and acts like she's her puppy. My male adores her. It takes a little more juggling with three, but now that she's ours, we can't imagine not having her. But she is the last one. I mean it this time.

PHOTO_20190329_211000.jpg

I had to dog sit for a friend, she is 15 months old and still thinks she is small but still manages to fit into my old blue healers bed. I purchased the bed while well bent and only when I got it home did I realize my dog barely fit in it, must be like being back in the womb;
IMG_20190329_102734.jpg
And uncurled;
IMG_20181211_121640.jpg
IMG_20181211_131400.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back