Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

Tang looks baked @arb :lol:. Baked & guarding the stash.

Just looking at the head of that snake makes you want to stay clear.:rip:

The problem is they don't tend to move so you can step on a Death Adder. We have good anti venoms out here so it is really a matter of getting to hospital ASAP.

Here is a grade A moron annoying a king brown. I kinda wish he got bitten :idon'tknow:

13615270_1037484389692617_4419610249023898167_n.jpg

Horses are assholes.
I think he's hilarious.... especially the one shot where his legs are sticking out... But I can't imagine trying to train him.

I'm actually quite afraid of horses. Didn't use to be... In fact the reason I'm afraid of them now is because of the time I tried to hug a horse. As I was walking away, he planted a good kick on my behind sending me flying. Seriously. I ate turf. You could see the hoof prints on my ass (I was wearing white pants). A few inches up and I could have been paralyzed. Fucker... I was just giving the jerk a hug...

Alcohol may have been involved....

Kicked,bit,bucked,stepped on,rolled on,rubbed off..........multiple times often all in the same day...........horses are total assholes.
Course............in all fairness they don't seem to like me much either.
:lol:

The best kind of horses...are made with petrol/gas.:smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back