Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Futo Dugouts

Futo_derek

Vapcap Hunter
Manufacturer
Hey Everyone. Derek from Futo here. I figured I should make us a thread here to show off and discuss our products.

If you dont know about Futo, let me fill you in a bit. We are a small company, located in the heart of the Canadian prairies, that makes dugouts/stashes made from exotic woods and stabilized/dyed burl woods designed for Dynavap Vapcaps.

But it doesnt end there. We make all sorts of other products like all wood grinders, rolling trays, bowl displays, dugout displays and much more.

Check us out at www.futo.ca and dont be afraid to use code Canada to get yourself 10% off.

Feel free to reach out to me on IG @Futo_derek
Follow our reddit thread at
R/futodugouts.

Lets see what you guys have for stashes. Whether its a Dynastash you love or a futo stash you have.

20191023_091540.jpg
20191016_104836.jpg
20191007_082845.jpg
20191025_100444.jpg
20191001_130815.jpg

How about a pre "Black Friday Sale" sale? We've got almost 2 weeks of awesome sales coming soon. This is the first! Maybe now is a good chance to start that xmas shopping?!

Every piece is a one of kind piece. You wont find another one just like the last one!

Sale starts soon. Free shipping to US and Canada

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 9.06.53 PM.png

Starting tonight at midnight CST is our pre Black Friday sale. Save yourself 30% off any Galaxy Futo Stash and if you use code Canada at checkout, you'll receive an additional 10% off your entire order.

Sounds like a good time to start your Christmas shopping for that special someone, or for yourself!

At futo.ca, we're having a 30% off sale from our whole site. Anything you want, 30% off.

But wait, theres more!

If you use code Canada at checkout, you earn an additional 10% off your entire order. Thats a whopping 40% off!

Attachments

• Futo_30%_BLACKFRIDAY_A.jpg
    Futo_30%_BLACKFRIDAY_A.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 123
At futo.ca, we're having a 30% off sale from our whole site. Anything you want, 30% off.

But wait, theres more!

If you use code Canada at checkout, you earn an additional 10% off your entire order. Thats a whopping 40% off!
40% off is hard to beat. Don't need any more stashes Futo or dyna..... but I just got another futo xl 2g because it's too good of a deal to pass up. Thanks Doug and futo_derek

If you havent had the chance to check out our Black Friday 30% off sale, you have until 11:59pm CST to get in on some major savings.

And if you use code Canada at checkout, you'll gain an additional 10% off.

You cant beat that. 40% off! Thats our biggest sale to date!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191129-090127_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191129-090127_Reddit.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 101

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back