Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Game of Thrones

I kept seeing a cool wig wag on Jon's face last episode. I'm pretty stoked to see how it's all going to unfold!

Just the scratch on his face kept reminding me of wig wags I see on Ig constantly.
DSC01135.jpg

@CarolKing definitely watch it again the third episode especially, but turn brightness all the way up. It's a totally new experience, you can see beyond the flickering flames!!!

Soo.. the Writing team now has 80 minutes to:

1.End the main plot with Jon and Dany
2.Demonstrate who will sit on the Iron throne or destroy it
3. End the Secondary plots of Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, Bran, Yara, Gendry and Bronn
4. Maybe give some kind of decent ending to Sam, Tormund, Brienne, Pod, Grey worm, and the Onion knight Davos
5. This may be a reach, but how is the Faceless man story going to go? the nights watch, Darrio, Robert Arryn (kid who sucked on moms tit for too long)
6. Explain who will fix the wall
7. Show anything from Essos
8.maybe give the night king some depth
9.Explain who leads: the reach, Dorne, Riverlands after so many families perished
10. Show that winter is actually over and spring has sprung.

regardless I am sad the show has come to its last episode, lets see how it plays out.

Last edited:
So, why did Jon Snow need to be the true king? Red herring? Scrapped ending?

One of the frustrations with the series is that in the end, it diluted what appeared to make it most relevant. In this case, bastards can do anything nobles can. Another is female power. We had two female leaders squaring off against one another - but they both lose (and die) due to their flawed characters. Sanza and Arya maintain balance, but men still come out on top. So many missed opportunities in its rush to a spectacular but unsatisfying end.

Last edited:
So, why did Jon Snow need to be the true king? Red herring? Scrapped ending?

One of the frustrations with the series is that in the end, it diluted what appeared to make it most relevant. In this case, bastards can do anything nobles can. Another is female power. We had two female leaders squaring off against one another - but they both lose (and die) due to their flawed characters. Sanza and Arya maintain balance, but men still come out on top. So many missed opportunities in its rush to a spectacular but unsatisfying end.
Jon Snow would not have been able to ride the dragon if he hadn’t been the true king. The dragon would have killed him with fire after what he did to one of our star characters. That didn’t happen.

Not a huge fan of the wrap-up. Compared to the feasts the previous seasons have been, this has been pretty spare. The final season of LOST was worse, because the entire season was entirely unnecessary, but there *are* similarities.

Just. A bloody shame when the principals behind something like this lose their nerve, their spark, their focus....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back