Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Game of Thrones

@Disrupt, breads n circuses sure.. A few people actually I know dont care for it.
they are in a minority, i haven't read the books however my lady has an insatiable apetite for fantasy/Epic Sagas.

Overall I am not as happy with this season so far, the acting definitely seems to have taken a hit.
yes, I kept babbling to my lady about this, enough talking where's the action? We shall see how it plays out up in the North.
Interesting, Read there may be prequels to the 7 kingdoms taking place 1,000 years in the past during the " The long night" HBO honchos are not sure about the pitch, but something is in the works.
Valar Morghulis.

Last edited:
I felt the episode from last night was so dark it was hard to see. How do you overcome an enemy that never dies? I was hoping that the witch would be more helpful.

IMO Game of Thrones was at its peak about two seasons ago. When our fav character comes back to life with the help of the witch.
It didn’t help having such long breaks in between the seasons. I like the Arya character but it‘s difficult to imagine her in a romantic role in Game of Thrones. Although a great character for a young women. A young woman now, she started as a child.

Last edited:
I felt the episode from last night was so dark it was hard to see. How do you overcome an enemy that never dies? I was hoping that the witch would be more helpful.
(SPOILERS)
When Melisandre lit up the Dothraki blades it seemed to us the audience they were going to have a solid run against the Dead, She did Help, Alongside the Hound and Arya after that exhausting Hallway scene.
Melisandre “What do we say to the God of Death?”
Arya “Not today.”
Right at that moment is where Arya knew what she had to do.

It was a nail biter for sure. Theon was a champ imo.
So how many Dragons are left?

(NO SPOILERS) just some cool Fan Art

Attachments

• image (33).png
    image (33).png
    301.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image (34).jpg
    image (34).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 91
  • image (32).jpg
    image (32).jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 85
  • image (39).jpg
    image (39).jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 117
  • image (35).jpg
    image (35).jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image (22).jpg
    image (22).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 71
  • image (41).jpg
    image (41).jpg
    835 KB · Views: 96
  • image (42).jpg
    image (42).jpg
    405 KB · Views: 93
  • image (43).jpg
    image (43).jpg
    957.1 KB · Views: 125
  • image (44).png
    image (44).png
    73.9 KB · Views: 76
  • image (46).png
    image (46).png
    123 KB · Views: 73
  • image (47).png
    image (47).png
    71.6 KB · Views: 100
I’m really sorry they fell for the “wrap up this long-frame story in SIX episodes” BS from HBO...
We’re getting the CliffNotes version

Ep 5 - settle the question of Cersei
Ep 6 - settle the question of who rules the 7 Kingdoms
The end

At least these last two are long ones

I’m really sorry they fell for the “wrap up this long-frame story in SIX episodes” BS from HBO...
We’re getting the CliffNotes version

Ep 5 - settle the question of Cersei
Ep 6 - settle the question of who rules the 7 Kingdoms
The end

At least these last two are long ones

Agreed, Don't forget part of that 1hr/30m is producer commentary eating up even more time from content.
So many questions, theories its astounding Lou!
I'm positive 8:05/06 will be full of surprises! many of us fans will be disappointed or cleverly duped. it was a wild ride and am glad to have been a fan since the beginning of S.1.
regardless of some of the shortcomings from HBO/Writers from this last Season, which reminds me, 8:02 had some quality moments like The Hound and Arya honoring their season 4 road trip together as he tells her "I fought for you".

OKAY, SPOILERS BELOW!!! In case you care.

Well, the embellishments are coming thick and fast now, but there’s little time...lessee:

Arya and Clegane could agree to watch each other’s back while they take care of their individual tasks, it would make sense in lots of ways.

Dani backed Jon into a corner with her ultimatum, and that has already played against her.
Bronn will not collect...but House Lannister is Tyrion’s, if he lives, as Winterfell is Sansa’s.
Jamie is *not* going home to snuggle. He either will or will not be too late...

Dani will die, either with or without killing Jon...I suspect Varis has already acted.

Who knows, maybe Gentry will be king....

Dani will die, either with or without killing Jon...

the Mad Queen wont get the Coveted Throne, she will kill many innocents to rid of the vile woman in the red keep she will be branded for that Solidifying what Varys and Tyrion discussed, all because of the sins of her father, a true targaryan tragedy.
I like Baratheon kid as King, would fit.
Rhaegal (Eurons Scorpion killer) going to storm out the water and surprise us all. yea maybe i'm dreaming or just stoned or both! haha

@CarolKing yea wasn't it great?!
as for your Night Walkers question, idk? seemingly yes.
I don't want to confirm anything before the last episode, who knows what's going to happen.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back