Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Germination of ancient bagseed - an experimental thread

Sadly, no. My situation is quite unfriendly to growing and to experiments, so I never continued. That first round ended with no sprouting at all, and I’m not sure the seeds are to blame, but I retain all the seed except those failed efforts, and when the world changes, I will absolutely have at it again. I’m not actually very good at giving up on things...especially things I’ve wanted as much for as long.

I wish I could give you a better update...rain check?

I do indeed hope so...from the notes I made on the various bags the seeds came from, there should be old Colombian, Jamaican, Thai...but being far from the west coast, it’s really anyone’s guess.

At the very least, it all predates the modern hybrid mania. Except for one seed. I found it in my last 8th: fat, glossy, healthy-looking. I found the halves of another seed in the same bag (lost to the grinder) — but it showed me a very healthy inside, so I’ll assume the one I saved is as healthy and well-ripened. Who knows, it might be the next Stardog or Gorilla Glue...:biggrin:

I would say I can’t wait to find out, but of course, I have to

now I know it's a long time ago tread, but I'm very interested what did come out of it?
Grew any plants? got some seeds of those? etc etc.
and I honestly think you are briljant to have those saved in the past!:thumbsup::cheers:.
My own experiments went to nothing, but since I migrated to NZ, the whole container got radiated...:thinker:.
So I, do assume that that's one sure way to kill those seeds.....I don't know any thoughts anybody on this?
my seeds where from the late 90' till early 2000' but none of them germinated.
(and I could be entirely wrong ,but I think the thing that fucked my seeds was the radiation they blasted on my container.)
I did manage to bring Bio Shiva to NZ, 3 seeds in my boxershort elastic.and they did survive the bodyscan and other bullshit.
my very favoriete strain. mellow but killing pain very effective.
much happiness to all in 2021:weed::hug:.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back