Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Getting rid of racially labeled products.

The thing is, we've been told forever that when people gather they should not discuss religion or politics.
I submit that that's a big reason why society is so screwed up.

I have some favorite products that I like so much I’m not sure if I would stop using a product if I really loved it because of societies “norms”. I’m a Diet Pepsi fan, I don’t drink a lot like the old days so I do limit myself and drink mostly ice water. So Diet Pepsi is something I would continue to drink.

I’m sure there are plenty of Bud Light fans that feel the same way. They don’t let politics interfere with what they like. It’s America for cryin out loud, land of the free and home of the brave. Some people went nuts over the Bud Light backlash. People are getting so pissed off easily. I didn’t get it. People are probably getting bullied if they order a Bud Light around the wrong people. Thank goodness folks have short memories. Just a good idea to be respectful of each other. You never know what somebody else is going through.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back