Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Ghost MV-1

Vapes no longer in production
Maybe the reviewer’s are influenced?
I changed from Bud to Troy at 420 Vapezone for completely unbiased reviews once the Ghost hit the market.
I like the sound of a V2 (not the rocket) as those crucible things look like a hot pain!

I also forgot to mention Randy at PuffItUp has great reviews plus teardowns of most popular vapes. He is a man to be trusted, if it is no good or just plain unreliable, he will not even sell it, (I wish Vivant would fix their Alternate).:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they have fixed the door, scratchy mouthpiece and there did not seem to be any squealing noise anymore plus a firmware upgrade so it does not go out on over temperature all the time, now that interface, Randy was still having a little trouble still remembering them settings, even worse after those monster cougherous clouds.:thumbsup: Surely with the size of the unit they could also have an up-down button and a temperature display:nod:

Looks like they have fixed the door, scratchy mouthpiece and there did not seem to be any squealing noise anymore plus a firmware upgrade so it does not go out on over temperature all the time, now that interface, Randy was still having a little trouble still remembering them settings, even worse after those monster cougherous clouds.:thumbsup: Surely with the size of the unit they could also have an up-down button and a temperature display:nod:
So The most honest reviewer is RANDY?
I though lying is in fashion?

I`m still learning?
2 die without trying the GHOST would be losing big time!
Time 4 a bowl.

So The most honest reviewer is RANDY?
The guys I listed are the top 2 in my book!
Like I said Randy stopped selling the Alternate because of known faults that still need fixing. Just don't watch his review on the Plenty, he has a few tokes on a full big bowl then empties it on the table to show ABV then blows it away and packs again, it sure would be a weed hog if a person used it like that all the time!

Like I said Randy stopped selling the Alternate because of known faults that still need fixing. Just don't watch his review on the Plenty, he has a few tokes on a full big bowl then empties it on the table to show ABV then blows it away and packs again, it sure would be a weed hog if a person used it like that all the time!
I’m a bit jaded most likely?
Da Plenty taste very amazing?
It’s only his option? (Big Lebowski: Jeff Briggs)
Is he worshipped like leaders of place of worship?
I want a new portable 4 BLING?

I have liked the ghost for ages
But have read about all the issues
I had to choose between a ghost and mighty on sale recently but again only due to history from people reviews I went the mighty this round

I stopped using buds reviews also as found others seemed to give me the info I wanted/needed better

Randy giving the tear downs is great
His review above of the nicer looking black ghost is interesting too

Makes me look at them again
Ahh VAS my mighty is on the way and I am looking at stealth ghosts....sigh...

My Tera tastes most like my Plenty for a portable atm @ataxian

I have never tried a ghost although interested - just concerned about issues
Actually loving my Grasshopper lately as it has been a consistent work horse since getting it back for a month or two now - longest since owning though without issues - gives the best/thickest clouds of all my vapes and hits nice and hard
Have a mighty in the mail - yet to try
The fierce is the other portable that has my attention atm

I have liked the ghost for ages
But have read about all the issues
I had to choose between a ghost and mighty on sale recently but again only due to history from people reviews I went the mighty this round

I stopped using buds reviews also as found others seemed to give me the info I wanted/needed better

Randy giving the tear downs is great
His review above of the nicer looking black ghost is interesting too

Makes me look at them again
Ahh VAS my mighty is on the way and I am looking at stealth ghosts....sigh...

My Tera tastes most like my Plenty for a portable atm @ataxian

I have never tried a ghost although interested - just concerned about issues
Actually loving my Grasshopper lately as it has been a consistent work horse since getting it back for a month or two now - longest since owning though without issues - gives the best/thickest clouds of all my vapes and hits nice and hard
Have a mighty in the mail - yet to try
The fierce is the other portable that has my attention atm
@felvapes i use a PLENTY and love it!
Never had bag?
I did not smoke pot until 1970 so maybe I don’t really know what I like?
Some like different ways to enjoy cannabis?
The SOLO I’ve used since it’s launch!
The TERA I thought about?
Da GHOST was one I was into because it was kind of FIREFLY like?
Plug in is the best for me?
Portables are more for BLING!
The GHOST is on my radar 4-sure!

I changed from Bud to Troy at 420 Vapezone for completely unbiased reviews once the Ghost hit the market.
I like the sound of a V2 (not the rocket) as those crucible things look like a hot pain!

I also forgot to mention Randy at PuffItUp has great reviews plus teardowns of most popular vapes. He is a man to be trusted, if it is no good or just plain unreliable, he will not even sell it, (I wish Vivant would fix their Alternate).:wave:
I maybe JADED!
I want a GHOST 2 be cool.
The problem is PORTABLE ‘s are not needed.
It’s more 4 my EGO!
OK sorry 2 B a DEBBIE DOWNER?
Not that it matters however get one and let me hear how wonderful it is?

I maybe JADED!
I want a GHOST 2 be cool.
The problem is PORTABLE ‘s are not needed.
It’s more 4 my EGO!
OK sorry 2 B a DEBBIE DOWNER?
Not that it matters however get one and let me hear how wonderful it is?
:biggrin:.... ataxian it would appear you finally found some 'BLING' that you want.

Nothing wrong with 'just wanting' a vape. Hope you get a chance to have one. :thumbsup:

:biggrin:.... ataxian it would appear you finally found some 'BLING' that you want.

Nothing wrong with 'just wanting' a vape. Hope you get a chance to have one. :thumbsup:
Your just a level head?

I appreciate your courage to host this CANNABIS site.
My wife thinks I’m excessive?
I want a GHOST 4 my EGO!
EVO verses PLENTY?
DIFFERENT?
I like them both!
Top SHELF both of them. I use them a lot!
Thank U @Vitolo 4 making life worth living!

Last edited:
I have come down with a case of the ghost, myself. I ran across new posts in “Ghost MV1” while I was trying to recover from an excruciating and exhausting coughing fit, and really staring in the face of needing to turn off combustion permanently.

It was very unlike me, I usually pride myself on careful and thorough research, and after reading maybe ten posts, I saw the holiday pkg ad - expiring in like 4 minutes, and I just said, to hell with it, I’ve got to something....

I may or may not be having an issue with mine (ordered just before midnight on the 1st, got here the 4th): it seems that everything works, yet I get no vapor. I get *something*, for sure, but absolutely no visible vapor. At all. Ever. It seems as if each heat setting is exactly the same temperature. Even with concentrates @ 6, it took me three or four pulls before I could taste the concentrate. At this point, if I had to choose based on amount of medication per application, my vapcaps would win, my main issue with them is I got spoiled by my IH. Even so, they are less than the medicating powerhouse I’m after. I want the MV1 that has people saying ‘I just finished a crucible, and god DAM I’m stoned’...I want THE BEAST.

How do I turn on Beast mode?

Ataxian, my friend, you *are* the cool kid, you need no bling - just your shiny self!

Last edited:
I have come down with a case of the ghost, myself. I ran across new posts in “Ghost MV1” while I was trying to recover from a n excruciating and exhausting coughing fit, and really staring in the face of needing to turn off combustion permanently.

It was very unlike me, I usually pride myself on careful and thorough research, and after reading maybe ten posts, I saw the holiday pkg ad - expiring in like 4 minutes, and I just said, to hell with it, I’ve got to something....

I may or may not be having an issue with mine (ordered just before midnight on the 1st, got here the 4th): it seems that everything works, yet I get no vapor. I get *something*, for sure, but absolutely no visible vapor. At all. Ever. It seems as if each heat setting is exactly the same temperature. Even with concentrates @ 6, it took me three or four pulls before I could taste the concentrate. At this point, if I had to choose based on amount of medication per application, my vapcaps would win, my main issue with them is I got spoiled by my IH. Even so, they are less than the medicating powerhouse I’m after. I want the MV1 that has people saying ‘I just finished a crucible, and god DAM I’m stoned’...I want THE BEAST.

How do I turn on Beast mode?

Ataxia, my friend, you *are* the cool kid, you need no bling- just your shiny self!
Dude,
I want a GHOST 4 BLING & STYLE!
Weed (COLAS) PLENTY!
VAPORIZER’s 2-many.
GHOST not worthy!

EGO CITY 4-sure!

I use a PLENTY very often?
The taste is so nice?
USAGE about the same as others since I find less sessions R necessary.
Maybe I’m JADED however the greed of money is taking away CANNABIS from growing freely?
Most sports have been destroyed by greed?

Sorry 2 rant!
People need money?
Cost in use is very much the same?
What R the qualifications 4 such a bogus statement?
Everyone is an expert in the day of the web?

Last edited:
I would love to try a GHOST portable B-4 death!
Me too, it sounds like they have ironed out most of the problems but that user interface still looks like a pain (see Randy struggling with it in the latest Puffitup review). For nearly AU$600 for the bundle at HighTechVaporizers(Only Au seller I think) I don't want those headaches., it is like they copied the Switch interface which looks just as bad and like the OG Arizer Air, colour blind people are fucked.:smilie-devil:
I have a hard enough time remembering how to turn on most of my vapes so that interface is next to useless.
Maybe they will fix that in the next update then I might buy one.:thumbsup:

Me too, it sounds like they have ironed out most of the problems but that user interface still looks like a pain (see Randy struggling with it in the latest Puffitup review). For nearly AU$600 for the bundle at HighTechVaporizers(Only Au seller I think) I don't want those headaches., it is like they copied the Switch interface which looks just as bad and like the OG Arizer Air, colour blind people are fucked.:smilie-devil:
I have a hard enough time remembering how to turn on most of my vapes so that interface is next to useless.
Maybe they will fix that in the next update then I might buy one.:thumbsup:
I've eyed the ghost on and off for a long time also
The price is a lot though and I have been turned off by this and the issues people have had and some you raise
I still watch it grow though

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back