Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Ghost MV-1

Vapes no longer in production
Me too, it sounds like they have ironed out most of the problems but that user interface still looks like a pain (see Randy struggling with it in the latest Puffitup review). For nearly AU$600 for the bundle at HighTechVaporizers(Only Au seller I think) I don't want those headaches., it is like they copied the Switch interface which looks just as bad and like the OG Arizer Air, colour blind people are fucked.:smilie-devil:
I have a hard enough time remembering how to turn on most of my vapes so that interface is next to useless.
Maybe they will fix that in the next update then I might buy one.:thumbsup:

I've eyed the ghost on and off for a long time also
The price is a lot though and I have been turned off by this and the issues people have had and some you raise
I still watch it grow though

Having two mightys spoiled me.

I'd only buy another herb vape if it was somehow better than a mighty. And right now anyway, I don't see that happening.

Me too, it sounds like they have ironed out most of the problems but that user interface still looks like a pain (see Randy struggling with it in the latest Puffitup review). For nearly AU$600 for the bundle at HighTechVaporizers(Only Au seller I think) I don't want those headaches., it is like they copied the Switch interface which looks just as bad and like the OG Arizer Air, colour blind people are fucked.:smilie-devil:
I have a hard enough time remembering how to turn on most of my vapes so that interface is next to useless.
Maybe they will fix that in the next update then I might buy one.:thumbsup:
I want one 4 giggles & happiness!
Some portable unit’s taste like shit?
Most don’t care?
I like FLAVOR?
Some just want the hi!

Both 4-me however that is my take or precedent 4 whatever float’s your boat?

My SOLO is by far da most practical device in my view?
Da GHOST I want 2 add 2 my pile!

Last edited:
Having two mightys spoiled me.

I'd only buy another herb vape if it was somehow better than a mighty. And right now anyway, I don't see that happening.
My mighty does a mighty fine job tis true
I chose the mighty over ghost for reasons above
Always looked at ghost prior thiugh
I'm now looking for something a bit more for portable in public use

I'd only buy another herb vape if it was somehow better than a mighty
There are Plenty of better vapes than a Mighty

Some portable unit’s taste like shit?
This Mighty does not rasre like shit, but it is not freat, slightly better with a j-hook.:twocents:

Your food is what kept me from that part of this PALE BLUE DOT?
You can have your frogs legs and snails, I will stick to my Southern Rock Lobster(Crayfish) and Black Angus Beef,

Back on topic, @GhostVapesNerissa do you have an Australian agent/seller, hightechvapoeizers have them listed, I was just wondering if they are an official reseller?
https://hightechvaporizers.com.au/c...oducts/ghost-mv1-power-bundle-stealth-edition

There are Plenty of better vapes than a Mighty

This Mighty does not rasre like shit, but it is not freat, slightly better with a j-hook.:twocents:

You can have your frogs legs and snails, I will stick to my Southern Rock Lobster(Crayfish) and Black Angus Beef,

Back on topic, @GhostVapesNerissa do you have an Australian agent/seller, hightechvapoeizers have them listed, I was just wondering if they are an official reseller?
https://hightechvaporizers.com.au/c...oducts/ghost-mv1-power-bundle-stealth-edition

At this time, we have HighTechVaporizers as an authorized retailer in Australia.

Last edited:
Australian vaporisers sells the ghost too
They sell Boundless gear too but I do not think they are official resellers of them either(can't get me a spare WPA even though I purchased 2 Tera units from them):thumbsup:
I just noticed the item (bundle/kit) is unavailable on HighTechVaporizers site anyway:disgust:

Hopefully back in stock for the next lot of sales.:thumbsup:
(Cheeky Ozzie bogan alert) Unless @GhostVapesNerissa comes up with a great VaporAsylum discount code before them, that is.:smoke:

iwso0j.jpg
[/IMG]

Has anyone got first-hand experience with using Rosin in the Ghost?

That's enticing
Ghost and crucible dispenser $356 AUD delivered to ausland
Saves $170 AUD

Hmmm

Decent price but whenever I read about them in vape forums they turn me off. I really truly hate having to return things. And returns seem too frequent for me to seriously consider one.

That having to separately buy parts that imho should be included. Another turn off for me.

I do like the idea of it though, and hope that someday i will have a full convection portable vape.

Maybe ghost 2

Decent price but whenever I read about them in vape forums they turn me off. I really truly hate having to return things. And returns seem too frequent for me to seriously consider one.

That having to separately buy parts that imho should be included. Another turn off for me.

I do like the idea of it though, and hope that someday i will have a full convection portable vape.

Maybe ghost 2
I was going to get one but told medical is not da best?

Yes to both of your comments

These are the exact reasons I do not own one
I have looked at them for a long time
But others reports have turned me off

This is a really nice price though ATM

I'm still on the fence though due to issues I've read about

Plus I think free shipping would be good for us internationals on such a high price unit

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back