Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Glass adapters

A 90 degree adapter that has a well grooved inside volume. Not a sharp angle or lots of areas for drag. Like other 90 glass options.
It is sturdy enough for my 19mm wands. I bought it for my FCball which has a socket friendly mouthpiece, and after breaking all my heavier glass options.
Imagine using this and a straight wand with your cloud buddy. It is a low profile option for the EVO and an 18mm F/F adapter. I like the 18mm for the FCball which is 14mm .
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

YRx6JtN.jpg

@ataxian the double adapter is going to be used as a classisen with the glass stopper.
That is how I would do it!
I tried two vaporizer's at once?
Horrible for me!
Maybe if I was 18? (GORILLA FINGER JOINT's of THAI standard before surf)
I have so many parts I never use!
I use less than 4 vaporizer's at the monent.
2 plug in and 2 portables.
Plug in the most however.
I want a 90 adapter just to own one!

I want a 90 adapter just to own one!
Happy with the one I have and the 45 bend adapter and an assortment of adapters and have gotten choosier as to what is a good adapter. Any type that bulbs out in the center, tends to break along the center. Being it the weak point. Why I'm so fond of the 18 female to 14mm male pictured above. (although I still broke one)Plus the overlap lip to it.

@ataxian you have glass mouthpieces. Imagine one attached to the 90 I shown you earlier and to your EVO. I mostly use an ordinary wand to pair with it now. For a low profile Gong.

31EEuV7CR%2BL._SY400_.jpg
322681615932_1.jpg

Went this route .. it was 15 shipped got the plug on eBay for 7 and the 2 way on Amazon was 7.99 can't beat it!
Oh yea the more bulb looking one. That particular one might be available elsewhere like DHgate and ebay also. If you aren't partial to the cloud buddy sidecar.

I have broke too many of the standard chemistry set claisen's to be bothered with. :BangHead: This one is cheaper than the $9 one that I've been replacing and is more rugged and thicker glass, I'm guessing.
I tried the DOUBLE and was over MEDICATED?
So how did you use the EVO's with the claisen? Were they sitting side by side?

Last edited:
Thanks to my bridge adapter and my other odd glass adapters. My EQ can fill a bag. Then I change out the plug for a mouthpiece in the sidecar and have a bag session.

I have a bunch of adapters & assorted things but I can be a hoarder like that. The rainy day never seems to come? Better safe than Ataxian :science:

I have a bunch of adapters & assorted things but I can be a hoarder like that. The rainy day never seems to come? Better safe than Ataxian :science:
No, see I explained it to my wife.

It's NOT hoarding if I NEED them all...

:uhh:

Peace!

@momofthegoons - speaking about adapters, did Mike (OGB) ever get back to you about the Cloud Buddy repro?

I only think I'm hoarding if I'm buying incompatible pieces. Bought 2 SSV wands and a 24mm U bend. But you get the right pieces, you can do stuff like those pics below.

On the left. A fussfree bag setup. Just change out the stopper with the mouthpiece when filling. Cover or cork the mouthpiece, So vapor doesn't spew out. Oor close off the bag when changing out)

Mid pic is all the pieces minus the heat adapter. Which stays in the EQ. Pic to the right my EVO water DD.

Remember to turn the joints till snug, not tight so they don't come off by accident. :yikes:
Sometimes I will dampen the sockets for adapters that will be attached cold. So they don't seize together so much.

All the adapters but the cloud buddy has survived 4 foot drops before.
I also avoid adapters with bulges in the middle. Notice my 18mm M/M is pretty much two sections melted together. No bulb in the middle.

Yes I use ELBs to fill bags. But after the EVO is done with them. :biggrin: Works great as far as I can tell at squeezing the last of the goodness and the ELBs get toasted which helps with keeping them from clumping. :science:.
brWByD6l.jpg
gKM9kIMl.jpg
X9gfYIxl.jpg

Last edited:
I heard back from Mike @Oregonglassblower. He's had a rough last 6 months or so due to some personal emergencies and fire that evacuated his family and shop. Fortunately, the fire stopped 8 miles from his shop. But he still is in the process of putting things back together.
That said; he was able to get an adapter link up on his site and is ready to sell them. The one pictured is 14mm. He will also make 18mm; you just have to ask.

http://oregonglassblower.com/14mm-Cloud-Buddy-Y-Adapter-with-Carb-14CB.htm

I heard back from Mike @Oregonglassblower. He's had a rough last 6 months or so due to some personal emergencies and fire that evacuated his family and shop. Fortunately, the fire stopped 8 miles from his shop. But he still is in the process of putting things back together.
That said; he was able to get an adapter link up on his site and is ready to sell them. The one pictured is 14mm. He will also make 18mm; you just have to ask.

http://oregonglassblower.com/14mm-Cloud-Buddy-Y-Adapter-with-Carb-14CB.htm
I broke most adapter's!

OGB might be a better source.

14mm Cloud Buddy Adapter. Comes with a 14mm Plug Style Carb. I can make these in any configuration (14mm or 18mm. Male or Female) just ask.Item #: 14CB
It mentions any config. wonder if you can have it in an all female 18mm sockets.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back