Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Glass adapters

So is there a drop-down adapter that actually drops down further than what the normal joint height is, all mine just move the joint sideways, not down?

So is there a drop-down adapter that actually drops down further than what the normal joint height is, all mine just move the joint sideways, not down?
I have searched for such a thing
I wish for such a thing
I have not found such a thing
The curved ones I have drop a bees dick where others are level or even a bees dick higher

But I am yet to find one that I would consider a full drop down

Maybe we get yingmin to make some lol

...i got a few from TAG before the got shut down... they have some up again and in stock...

...i got a few from TAG before the got shut down... they have some up again and in stock...

They are sold out of 14-18
Only the 2" has a 14/14
The rest are all sold out or 10mm

Expensive too

I got excited for a second though
Good find

Need to show yingmin these and get some made up at a good price and 14/18

I need one with 14m/18f and one 14f//18f

The search is still on

EDIT
These are a small drop due to the design
You can see that the joint when in place is the drop instead of level like others

Not a huge drop but a drop

EDIT 2
I just bought one 14m/18f from one seller and one 14f/18f from the other seller

Will see how they go when they arrive

The pics in customer reviews look pretty good as a drop

I hadn't had anything from the gate for ages and then lately I've had a couple and now more in post
VA-RC and replacement VA-RC

Now - Sic and Ruby pearls, Rick n Morty silicone mats, silicone ends for dab tools and some more drop downs.....

Last edited:
Now - Sic and Ruby pearls,
Is there a link, I am sure we talked about them somewhere but I can't find it...hmm, new format or new to rosin?

Edit; It is your turn to chat Yinmin for the 1" dropdown.

Is there a link, I am sure we talked about them somewhere but I can't find it...hmm, new format or new to rosin?

Edit; It is your turn to chat Yinmin for the 1" dropdown.
I'll see what yingmin says
The drop downs I ordered above are pretty decent drop for now though
May do the job will see

Here is links for pearls I got

Last edited:
Thanks, found the computer link too;
also found a various size kit;

Clear heat shrink with @Ed's TnT Dowel splint (must stay level for terp balls) to use an 18mm downstem on a 14mm joint (propper ones on order);
IMG_20190803_210309.jpg

Clear heat shrink with @Ed's TnT Dowel splint (must stay level for terp balls) to use an 18mm downstem on a 14mm joint (propper ones on order);

Hell yeah, if it works work it!

Got these 14 male to 18 female dropdowns, cannot recommend as they are both very unlevel;
IMG_20190809_220001.jpg

Got these 14 male to 18 female dropdowns, cannot recommend as they are both very unlevel;
View attachment 11829
They are alarmingly not level. Useless, would you say? It doesn't look like the picture on dhgate, so not exactly what you ordered, or were led to expect.

I have opened a dispute, I would have rather level adapters as the comet terp balls have to ride uphill. I usually just request and get a refund but decided to get them to try again for some level ones, we will see.

I have opened a dispute, I would have rather level adapters as the comet terp balls have to ride uphill. I usually just request and get a refund but decided to get them to try again for some level ones, we will see.
I've never had ones that bad
One of the worst I've seen
I hope the drop down ones I ordered are level

Should be called a step up, not drop down as well as being unlevel !

Another one bites the dust, this time the arty farty looking one,
IMG_20190822_191050.jpg

I heard it pop during a burn off cycle...again.
Oh well, might order a couple of pairs like @felvapes just had luck with...still in one piece?

Another one bites the dust, this time the arty farty looking one,
View attachment 12312
I heard it pop during a burn off cycle...again.
Oh well, might order a couple of pairs like @felvapes just had luck with...still in one piece?
Daym
You having bad luck mate
I don't know why, the fancy ones have not broke on me yet
I often do the 999 cleaning mode, almost after every dab tbh

The new one I only got the other day but so far it's going strong
My favourite drop down and it actually drops
Doesn't move to far away from the joint either

I do recommend but hope you get a good one

The new one I only got the other day but so far it's going strong
Did you get a pair and were they both vertically and horizontally correct? (Is that the proper wording for the question? many dabs and rosin consumption testing today=pretty fubar!)

Did you get a pair and were they both vertically and horizontally correct? (Is that the proper wording for the question? many dabs and rosin consumption testing today=pretty fubar!)
I got one from one seller and another one from another seller to compare
Only one has arrived so far

Yes, good in all directions....

I have noticed that my nail is actually not 100% vertical and has a bend... So now I have perfect drop downs but still not a level dish...lol

I hold my kromedome in my hand so I cañ level the dish out that way at least

But the drop down is perfect and drops

See how the other sellers one is when it gets here

You can see the pics of latest in the link I shared on last post

I posted in the dnail thread instead of this one as I was well dabbed at the time

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back