Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Glass adapters

I have the standard glass jobs,
View attachment 13860
But I like how the 18mm seems to sit sturdier than a 14mm joint, too good a connection I suppose.
I do not use 14/18 adaptor
I just use an 18 like you
I too prefer it sitting in the joint deeper and lower
I wonder if it would help at all or just crack the adaptor too

I've had adaptors crack before just with hopper use but not my dnail in dropdowns

Here are all the adapters and such that I hardly ever use:

75BC4891-198F-4F8C-AF4F-8B17EBB13412.jpeg

Top left to right and down:

Scientific Glass Tube Adapter, Jiaxix 14 Female to Male 14 MM Essential Adapter

Stopper that came with this DHGate ISO/Q-Tip Station. I don't like it and actually bought the blue one below to replace it, but alas, they screwed up and sent me 18mm when I ordered 14mm. I didn't want them to lose money, so told them that I'd figure out a way to make it work.

Blue Swirl 14mm Male Glass Cleaning Plug Ground Joint Stopper Cap

Scientific Lab Glass Adapter Fitting 14mm Female to 14mm Male

18mm Male to 14mm Female Adapter like this. These were given to me by Ddave with the "Water Wands"

Chunks of silicone tubing Ddave sent with the WW, no idea what he wanted me to do with them.

710Coils Banger Clips

Last edited:
Chunks of silicone tubing Ddave sent with the WW, no idea what he wanted me to do with them

Put it over your glass stem so you can grab it no matter how hot the glass gets. Works a treat & those bits look a similar length.

View attachment 24139

Put it over your glass stem so you can grab it no matter how hot the glass gets. Works a treat & those bits look a similar length.

View attachment 24139
Wow, sorry, not sure how I missed this and why I didn't reply sooner than 3 months later, but this is much more pertinent now regardless (think I was planning on a replying and forgot... :smug:)

The "prototypes" I received from @ddave are quite long and of fairly thick, heavy glass... they never got noticeably hot with a torch or IH, so, I guess the thought didn't occur to me at the time, but I did slip one on a little while ago when I got my first IH to help give me something to grip and push/hold down activating the momentary switch and checkout rolling with a flame, as well... it was fine but still not really all that necessary... until I got Ole Stubby for 4/20 and it is kinda nice to use...!

Here is one of @ddave chunks busily employed (w/the supplied Ole Stubby washer) right now:
91F6D0A9-519B-4365-ABCF-E364F092CB44.jpeg

Again, thanks! and sorry for the tardy reply.

Note To All: As ALWAYS, any questions about anything at all...please don't hesitate....!

Last edited:
Checking out Oregon glass blower
What I am looking to do is form a glass bridge from the ditanium to the bubbler
I understand a little bit of silicone tubing may be needed to help with a weak/flex point
Pretty much set it up as a station like many of you do
So two questions
Is the current wand the best piece for a job like this or is there a better wand or substitute?
How long can you leave these tabletop vapes on?

I understand a little bit of silicone tubing may be needed to help with a weak/flex point
So two questions
Is the current wand the best piece for a job like this or is there a better wand or substitute?
You can leave it on 24\7.

So two questions
Oregon Glass do great stuff 4 glass affectionately preferring the FLAVOR to CANNABIS!
+ da glass is stronger than some blower’s of glass!

Wow, sorry, not sure how I missed this and why I didn't reply sooner than 3 months later, but this is much more pertinent now regardless (think I was planning on a replying and forgot... :smug:)

View attachment 27182

Note To All: As ALWAYS, any questions about anything at all...please don't hesitate....!
How you do it man? How did you become a professional full time stoner?

when I grow up I wanna be like you dude ! ((((Fire))))

How you do it man? How did you become a professional full time stoner?

when I grow up I wanna be like you dude ! ((((Fire))))
How many acrea’s do you grow CANNABIS COLAS on?
No gut no glory.

Cannibals 1970’s was cool however Beer was accepted?
Glass see’s to enhance the flavor of CANNABIS (MARIJUANA is a Spanish description 2 describe da green)
VAPE CANNABIS 2-b current/reality rules 4 some of us that R living on the pale blue dot !

Ok
So a meander into a local smoke shop revealed they have nothing to offer for adapters
Nice guy in the shop basically said with the ditanium and m&m tech that Oregon glass would be a better option
I'm paraphrasing here but his statement was our stuff doesn't go well with your stuff
IMG_20210507_125214.jpg

Still learning

Ok
So a meander into a local smoke shop revealed they have nothing to offer for adapters
Nice guy in the shop basically said with the ditanium and m&m tech that Oregon glass would be a better option
I'm paraphrasing here but his statement was our stuff doesn't go well with your stuff
View attachment 27295

Still learning
I got a lathe to produce pen’s 4-writing.
Could one fabricate non breakable part’s?
Can new substance’s be used in place of glass?
I want 2 turn on the lathe and try?
Oregon Glass could save time & physical activity!

I got a lathe to produce pen’s 4-writing.
Could one fabricate non breakable part’s?
Can new substance’s be used in place of glass?
I want 2 turn on the lathe and try?
Oregon Glass could save time & physical activity!

I thought attrition was what gave you guys "excuses" for buying new vape stuff
photo-261(1).jpg

Ordered this from Oregon to start, use it with the whip
Already mapped out my glass bridge to the ditanium and small chance I may not need any silicone hose at all
Going to contact Oregon Glass and get some input

I thought attrition was what gave you guys "excuses" for buying new vape stuff
View attachment 27298

Ordered this from Oregon to start, use it with the whip
Already mapped out my glass bridge to the ditanium and small chance I may not need any silicone hose at all
Going to contact Oregon Glass and get some input
Oregon glass blower have very decent stuff (checkout their j-hook’s)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back