Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
So far my fav is the gooseneck rattle can for flavor and hammering the hits home but the easiest on the lungs was the Matrix sidecar...huge dabs are smooth then the FC Mod above with the ass catcher would be the next on the list (with or without the catcher).

Ok, trying Vimeo...again, first time I uploaded a vid thinking I could crop and change the start and finish time with Vimeo, but no, it was uploaded warts and all, I quickly deleted and found a phone app to cut and shut the video before I export to the computer to save any future..dilemmas as OpenShot is way too complicated for me on a small slow laptop!
Here's Frank, SiC and Fury,

All good?

Think this is the right place. Im looking for a good all around Vape / Dab, rig / water pipe. Looking at Licit glass. I have come to realize I've some wrong ideas regarding recyclers. As with everything some are much better at being a universal piece or just work better than others.

What I've learned is recyclers can be great sippers or rippers all in one piece. What's going on inside the glass isnt all about cooling. You can achieve zero spit back while ripping away.

These guys had it for US$350 (US$150 less than the Ozbong above) plus postage but are currently sold out,

I have it set up for them to email me when back in stock as I am in no rush...still a few months until my 3 year anniversary of quitting tobacco and combusting and that is worth a reward in my opinion!
The tobacco I used to buy is now AU$107 (US$70) a pack (50g pouch of roll your own) and I used to go through 2 packs a week so the above bong represents less than a months worth of smoking in dollar terms!
You deserve It! Congratulations on quitting.

Got my new Yinmin sintered/turbine perc bong, very restrictive and diffuses...a lot, this is good for dabbing my chirpy crop rosin,

Last edited:
Got my latest tool from the Gate, after many water level changes I think I am getting close. I was also testing channel caps but they were a bit airy and did not spin the terp balls unless you toke hard. Anyway here with maybe a little too much water than needed for the Ti carb cap.

I am liking this a lot more than the sintered disc/vortex job above that I have decided is too restrictive for me...even with dabs.

Last edited:
Another day of testing water levels with different carb caps. Getting close with the Ti carb cap,

I got my first 'Top Mount' water bubbler the other day and quite like the build quality and function,
It came with an Arizer WPA that I chucked on the pile, never to be seen again.
Anyway, the video, 2nd heat of a small dab in the Qomo,

I got my first 'Top Mount' water bubbler the other day and quite like the build quality and function,
It came with an Arizer WPA that I chucked on the pile, never to be seen again.
Anyway, the video, 2nd heat of a small dab in the Qomo,

Qomo looks interesting
First I've heard of it
Had a quick squiz....

Saw another function video (where you don't have to feel dirty by going on IG for the last video) of the wide mouth slit perc Fab,

Interesting injector bowl set-up.

My latest, a recycler with showerhead or slitted perc?

It is a bit restrictive, will try with a baller next. I actually forgot terp balls in the video as I have not had the DNail going for weeks.

It is a bit restrictive, will try with a baller next. I actually forgot terp balls in the video as I have not had the DNail going for weeks.
Nice new piece! I love recyclers. But a slotted perc like that will definitely increase the resistance. Interesting that they have the slots on the top instead of on the bottom or along the sides. Usually a showerhead perc will have the slots on the bottom.

Interesting that they have the slots on the top instead of on the bottom or along the sides. Usually a showerhead perc will have the slots on the bottom.
I would like to say they thought it was for less percolation to have the slits facing up... but I have been told the seller I got mine from is very dodgy (and has been known to muck people around until they give up) so it was probably just made wrong.:biggrin:
I have experimented with slightly lower water levels and found it works quite well, back to balling with it tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back