Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Glass Symphony XLR

BD9

Leaf Dawg
Anyone have this? I saw a very short video using it, but no real reviews or website that I can find.
Looks similar to the Flower Pot but all it's all glass.

If you own one or used one what are your thoughts? Anyone know about Pricing?

I found this video on IG..... this thing is huge. And looks really cumbersome. And breakable. Not for me. :twocents:

But I can see where the glass path would be appealing.

Okay, thanks. That does look a bit cumbersome. I like the idea of this type, flower pot etc,... of vape though.
Then, I forgot to mention @Prolusio's milk shot post with XLR.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks. That does look a bit cumbersome. I like the idea of this type, flower pot etc,... of vape though.
Then, I forgot to mention @Prolusio's milk shot post with XLR.
I have seen a number of milk shots with the GS and looks like it does a very good job.

But, as said...its very tall and it is definitely breakable.

If interested in this type of vape, I suggest taking a look at New Vape's Flower Pot....the Shower Head edition for herb. All Ti and works rather like the GS, Herborizer, etc.

I can see where the price point might be appealing since it's a bit less than the Flower Pot. But with the 'breakability' of it I don't see it being sustainable. At least not in my house. The Flower Pot would be my choice of the two. And it's substantially cheaper than the Subliminator which can't be touched for less than around $1,000 now.

I have heard nothing but positive feedback regarding the GS XLR & followed it's build quite closely. The instamilk this this can produce looks close to unbeatable. That said I will never own one & that is it is simply too breakable & top heavy for my liking.

If I had a dedicated vape station area I would happily get either this or a FP but that would be on the provision I could have a padded underlay with a silicone mat on top for any ooppsies moments. The other thing is often having young children around it is just a lot more dangerous/breakable/burnable.

Also if I remember correctly the whole design of this vape is meant to be replaceable from scientific glass suppliers so sourcing replacement glass should be pretty easy.

Here are a few videos of mine in action!
I have unit #1, so it has the older style heater that runs about 100F hotter than the newer models.
It is quite large but it needs this mass in order to perform correctly.

Watch your herb vaporize in front of your eyes!

It's pretty awesome and powerful. It's designed and sold by a guy on the interwebs.
It's an all glass instant and thorough vaporization system using no custom pieces. This is a pretty wild instrument and it's certainly not for everyone. I can't get away with this because I share space with someone else and they won't tolerate the appearance of it. The thinks it looks like a meth lab. I think it looks wonderful and wild. It is big. 8 years ago I would have proudly displayed this in my living room and had friends over to use it.
It actually seems nice for sharing with others as it is so fast, and it's not likely they will want to even hold the vaporizer itself so you can do it for them as host. If you have a tall enough piece you can do it from a table and they don't even have to touch the glass with anything but their filthy food holes.

@lazylathe those Roor insta milk vids sold me on the GS. It is the kind of vape that I would describe as a weapon.

That's awesome!! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts!
It can be set to brutal extraction or to a slow sipper that preserves flavor really well.
It's about the only vape that makes me sweat profusely! And the ShowerHead...

That's awesome!! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts!
It can be set to brutal extraction or to a slow sipper that preserves flavor really well.
It's about the only vape that makes me sweat profusely! And the ShowerHead...

Unfortunately I am not getting one (yet at least). I just don't need it in my life as I find my WS gives me all I can handle. I am all about the brutal extraction though & this beast looks like it delivers all one could want. Now if I had a study it would be on like Donkey Kong but a GS XLR does not fit my current lifestyle.

The 2nd rip in this one should be viewed by any prospective GS XLR purchaser. Does it come with a AMA warning note?

I just don't need it in my life as I find my WS gives me all I can handle.

I have one on the way as well!!! Cannot wait to have a log in my life again!

The Glass Symphony has a new ALL glass bowl making this one of the very few 100% ALL GLASS air path!!
Absolutely zero metal anywhere that air passes through the vaporizer!

This vape needs more attention!
It's a super efficient, super effective, super easy to use and maintain vape!
Big tasty hits every time!

What's up!

@lazylathe Nice to see you here! You rock (as always)!

It's pretty awesome and powerful. It's designed and sold by a guy on the interwebs.
It's an all glass instant and thorough vaporization system using no custom pieces. This is a pretty wild instrument and it's certainly not for everyone. I can't get away with this because I share space with someone else and they won't tolerate the appearance of it. The thinks it looks like a meth lab. I think it looks wonderful and wild. It is big. 8 years ago I would have proudly displayed this in my living room and had friends over to use it.
It actually seems nice for sharing with others as it is so fast, and it's not likely they will want to even hold the vaporizer itself so you can do it for them as host. If you have a tall enough piece you can do it from a table and they don't even have to touch the glass with anything but their filthy food holes.
Solid review. I like the look too. Too bad about the roomie.

It actually seems nice for sharing with others as it is so fast
I agree on the sharability of the GS. I often tell new folks that the GS is like an espresso machine for herb - just get a shot and move on.

Just one correction: the glass is custom but each part has an off the shelf equivalent. This is my attempt at being consumer friendly and building in longevity.

What's up!

@lazylathe Nice to see you here! You rock (as always)!

Solid review. I like the look too. Too bad about the roomie.

I agree on the sharability of the GS. I often tell new folks that the GS is like an espresso machine for herb - just get a shot and move on.

Just one correction: the glass is custom but each part has an off the shelf equivalent. This is my attempt at being consumer friendly and building in longevity.

Hi Jojo - thanks for joining this thread. I know a number of people who own and adore their GS. Good job! :headbang::clap:

Hey yall, while we all miss Brendan and wish for his safe return to us, here is some video of a glass session :D

Hi @Jimiz and welcome to the forum.

I think that you may have either used a media platform we don't support or you've entered in the URL incorrectly... your video isn't showing. Shoot me a pm if you need help. :smile:

Hi @Jimiz and welcome to the forum.

I think that you may have either used a media platform we don't support or you've entered in the URL incorrectly... your video isn't showing. Shoot me a pm if you need help. :smile:

Hey momo!
thanks for reaching out, is the video still unavailable?
i would love some help :D

Hey momo!
thanks for reaching out, is the video still unavailable?
i would love some help :D
Looking at your post's history, it looks like you used Mega file. We do not support that. Prior to editing you tried Google drive, which we do support, but you didn't put the URL in. You should be able to just paste the Google drive URL into the body of your post for the video to show. If you want to test it out first, we have a thread for that here.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back