Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Got snow?

Shredder

Dogs like me
We do. About 20 inches in the last couple days. We had maybe 8 inches on the ground after a recent thaw. It's also currently as I type this 5 degrees F.

While 20 inches is a lot, it's not uncommon here. So we do crack up when the east coast goes nutty after what's a normal snow here, lol.

We have a big snow blower for paths to our chicken coop, compost heap, and dog paths. And I use a tractor to clear snow from our 400 ft long drive.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Wow you guys really got a dump then. But you are in a snow belt aren't you; with a lot of lake effect snow? We lost most of our snow during the thaw... just had a few areas that still had a few inches on them. But we got a good 8" yesterday. I was so geeked. We haven't had a truly white Christmas in... years. It was freaking gorgeous out.

But I'm glad we didn't get as much as you. That just makes things difficult. :lol:

Cold as heck here. Supposed to go down to 2°F tonight.

Shredder

Dogs like me
Wow you guys really got a dump then. But you are in a snow belt aren't you; with a lot of lake effect snow? We lost most of our snow during the thaw... just had a few areas that still had a few inches on them. But we got a good 8" yesterday. I was so geeked. We haven't had a truly white Christmas in... years. It was freaking gorgeous out.

But I'm glad we didn't get as much as you. That just makes things difficult. :lol:

Cold as heck here. Supposed to go down to 2°F tonight.

Yes, to both lake effect and snow belt. Maybe a bit difficult as well, but there are many other benefits to living here.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
It was absolutely beautiful when I left yesterday at the crack of dawn... fresh snow everywhere. I snapped this out my car window while I was stopped behind the snake of bumper to bumper cars trying to navigate the snow covered roads lol.

IMG_3591.JPG

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC