Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@Madri-Gal - with respect - you've had one form of treatment, and it didn't agree with you. Thats unfortunate. As the old saying goes - the best thing about banging your head against a wall is stopping. I'm glad you decided to stop a treatment that didn't work for you. Fortunately it works very well for many conditions. I've never tried it as a bladder med. I use it for joint pain and to reduce swelling and inflammation.

I'm going to stop posting on this topic. If anyone would like to learn more about how to use this safe and non-toxic compound please send a PM and I'm happy to help.

Or download this book to get started on your own research.
https://edoc.site/the-dmso-handbook-for-doctors-pdf-free.html

PS - @momofthegoons - a new thread might be useful, but in this instance we're talking specifically about gout, and how to deal with it, before being derailed by someone's sense of smell during a non-gout treatment.
I had hoped the particular ailment remain a bit private for obvious reasons. If someone is to think on my hoo- ha, I prefer they think pleasant thoughts. I can see it's too late.
Folks, please, Madri-gal hoo-ha = pleasant. Thank you.

Thanks @Madri-Gal - no disrespect intended - all pleasant thoughts here :) Ive been researching dmso, learning from a chemist buddy and long term pain patient who used to be very active in these forums. Personally I've had great results using it, and have seen great results in others. I'm a fan of experimenting with things, especially when they are non-toxic. When first starting using cannabis medicinally i had a pain doc saying "it's great, but i can't teach you how to use it. You need to learn". And it worked.

Dmso, to me, is another tool in the pain control toolbox. As I've said I have no personal experience with the stinky effect you mention. Perhaps it's related to method of application or delivery, the way it was compounded, or what it was mixed with. It's difficult to second guess these things. For those that it works for it works very well indeed. It would be a shame for people to avoid trying it because someone experienced an issue.

How many people are scared to try cannabis because of that dreaded slight sense of mild euphoria effect? It's easily managed, but it takes education and research to figure out how to take it to avoid those pesky side effects.

Thanks @Madri-Gal - no disrespect intended - all pleasant thoughts here :) Ive been researching dmso, learning from a chemist buddy and long term pain patient who used to be very active in these forums. Personally I've had great results using it, and have seen great results in others. I'm a fan of experimenting with things, especially when they are non-toxic. When first starting using cannabis medicinally i had a pain doc saying "it's great, but i can't teach you how to use it. You need to learn". And it worked.

Dmso, to me, is another tool in the pain control toolbox. As I've said I have no personal experience with the stinky effect you mention. Perhaps it's related to method of application or delivery, the way it was compounded, or what it was mixed with. It's difficult to second guess these things. For those that it works for it works very well indeed. It would be a shame for people to avoid trying it because someone experienced an issue.

How many people are scared to try cannabis because of that dreaded slight sense of mild euphoria effect? It's easily managed, but it takes education and research to figure out how to take it to avoid those pesky side effects.
That's great news! Who wouldn't be thrilled with results like that? It's amazing how a medicine can be a godsend for some, and not help others. Bodies, you know? So variable.

After my Doctor informed me that my Uric Acid levels in my blood were too high, he recommended that when I do my Daily juicing, I eliminate Spinach, He said Spinach and it's cousins in the leafy Greens category are high in Purines. Slow down in my kale consumption in salads also... and limit the servings per week of fresh fish (except Atlantic Salmon, which is lower in purines). Avoid Shellfish and Mollusks also.
My Uric Acid Flush
I have read everything I could about Uric Acid, and made the necessary dietary adjustments.
I have cut my use of Sugar, and reduced the amount of leafy greens. I also no longer juice spinach with my daily Carrot Juice.
I have been using juiced Carrot as a sweetener for beverages, and I now use mashed banana as the sweetener for my daily Steel Cut Oats/fresh blueberry breakfast... in place of sugar.
I also have made for the past couple of days, my own Uric Acid "Flush".
I did the following:
  1. Split and pitted 12 red cherries
  2. Juiced a 2 inch segment of fresh Ginger Root
  3. Juiced a small piece of Turmeric root
  4. added a teaspoon of ground Turmeric
  5. I then placed these ingredients in a blender with ice cubes and water, and blended until all liquid.
  6. I then drink this 16 ounce mixture of spicy/tart liquid.
  7. I have finally chased that beverage with a cup of black coffee.
My intent is to repeat this procedure twice weekly to reduce joint discomfort, and lower my Uric Acid count.
The Doctor did verify to me that my Uric Acid count as well as my blood pressure was normal until I was forced to stop using Cannabis by the Federal Govt.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back