Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued The Grasshopper

Vapes no longer in production
Not for much longer, their parent company (registered at the same address) has officially shut down and you can now only add batteries to your cart on the Hopper site...might be a good idea to grab a spare battery before they close altogether. :myday:
I’m surprised they made it this long. That company was a real clown show operation.

That company was a real clown show operation.
I was really hoping the IO was going to be a company saver, @felvapes praises of the unit on a bong kept me interested almost to the point of purchase for quite a while.:rip:

Last edited:
I was really hoping the IO was going to be a company saver, @felvapes praises of the unit on a bong kept me interested almost to the point of purchase for quite a while.:rip:
The only thing that would have saved that company was to get rid of the guys running it. ALL of their problems can be traced by to very poor to non-existent management. They, in a word, sucked.

This company if going out of business should not surprise anybody if you’ve kept some track of the company. Not a good business model to say the least. The company couldn’t make any money because they had to keep replacing the product for the customer. The grasshopper was a flawed vaporizer from the get go.

I would never buy a vaporizer before it comes out. I need to see reviews first.

This company is the unflushable log......
Apparently they have on the website that they are retooling and getting ready for a new release

All while still ignoring all the current customers
In ausland the would have been shutdown by fair trading

Ridiculous stuff
To win anyone back they would have to gift a new one to all the old customers
Doubt that would happen though

I recently was gifted a Grasshopper from a fellow vaporizer enthusiast. A very generous fellow. He wasn't interested any longer and wanted it to go to a good home. It looks new. I bought 3 extra batteries, a mouthpiece and a leather case from Hopper Labs. The GH came with 2 batteries so I should be set. It feels very well made and seems easy enough to use. Pretty straight forward and not a lot of little pieces to lose.

It toasts the cannabis evenly and doesn't need to be stirred.

I'm hoping that this unit will hold up. Some folks have had problems so I'm hoping that I have a good one, not one with flaws. You can't beat a gift. I hear I can contact the company and pay for a change of ownership for $45. I plan on doing that this week. They currently have a lifetime warranty so it would be in my best interest to change ownership.

Here's a pic. A nice color.

Its a great vape. I have more than one. Each battery needs to be charged before it is completely drained the battery. Keep them fresh, rotate....
GUGn1yl.jpg

The manual is hard to see but the picture shows the parts.
Here's the link for the manual
Grasshopper Manual | Grasshopper

Manual

About
The Grasshopper is a revolutionary vaporizer, built and designed by a small group of engineers. It was our passion to bring the best technology available to the vaporizer market and that is exactly what we have done.

Contact Us
Email: support@grasshoppervape.com

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back