Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
When it gets too blunt to use, put it through a metal grinder and vape it!... saves spending money on CBD.:smilie-devil:

That’s a
Picked up this one on amazon.ca in June for $21.00 CDN. Works remarkably well stays amazingly clean used daily and has yet to be cleaned.Powers through the stickiest bud and is easy to use for arthritic hands. The bud tray lifts out instead of being threaded which I kinda like cause it makes it easy to reincorporate kief back in if desired.
View attachment 21692View attachment 21693
That’s a *real* nice looking grinder...I’m kinda full-up on grinders at the moment. Lost a half-ounce and my grinder in my last move, but was able to replace both on short notice. I did eventually recover the missing gear, but now I have three, and nothing to grind. Still, that thing is tempting!

That’s a

That’s a *real* nice looking grinder...I’m kinda full-up on grinders at the moment. Lost a half-ounce and my grinder in my last move, but was able to replace both on short notice. I did eventually recover the missing gear, but now I have three, and nothing to grind. Still, that thing is tempting!
i find it more satisfying on a tactile level because it's hemp not metal and it feels kind of nice. I'm nearing the point where it needs to be cleaned; maybe a little ISO brushed along the blades and sides with a MFLB cleaning brush...

.....for leaving behind, if you're forgetful or jettisoning in non-rec states?

Any other point in having a semi-disposable grinder?
It's inexpensive. It's better for the environment if it's biodegradable, not everything that is recyclable gets recycled. I'd rather have an item made from hemp that was grown than aluminum that was mined.
Those are a few of the reasons I'll probably buy one. The main thing holding me back is the tiny size. (plus I don't really need another grinder)

It's inexpensive. It's better for the environment if it's biodegradable, not everything that is recyclable gets recycled. I'd rather have an item made from hemp that was grown than aluminum that was mined.
Those are a few of the reasons I'll probably buy one. The main thing holding me back is the tiny size. (plus I don't really need another grinder)
Yeah...the miniature size made me wonder about its stealth purposes. Also it can probably make it thru an airport luggage area undetected. Try that with alloy.

I'm not sure it's that much cheaper than a cheap aluminum grinder. But those other attributes you mentioned add value.

Just ordered the hemp Santa Cruz Shredder to see what it's about. So far - and this might have just changed- I haven't gotten Grinder Aquisition Syndrome. I'm working through a list, and grinders aren't at the top. I hate grinding. It's not an actual, real life problem, but I don't like it. After the cast came off, I went back to a hand held grinder and stopped using the coffee grinder, but it still hurts the wrist. What doesn't? I was looking at my grinder yesterday, all stoned and wondering about my dislike, when I realized I was using a $20 grinder I got on sale for $6. So a $6 grinder. No wonder I'm not pleased, being better than a $6 grinder and all. My stuck-unless hasn't led me to get a Brilliant Cut yet. Because of the color. They finally have the size I want, but I can't decide on color.
The Santa Cruz Shredder is mostly so I have a grinder I can take on the porch and throw in the bushes if the mailman comes.

Got this sweet little MM 3 pc. from 420EDC (excellent service & prompt arrival of this little gem)

The chunky raw aluminum gives the impression of being an all business, no bling almost institutional look and feel to it.

It's solid feeling and has some heft. But is easily pocketable (I got it for traveling)

The proprietary double thick grip edge is simple but brilliant. Super solid and easy to hold and turn...way easier than my giant Cosmic. I have some nerve damage and give it two feeble thumbs up for ergonomics. I dabbed a tiny bit of coconut oil on the contact points and it glides smoothly and as we as my 'nicer' grinder.

The pieces fit together solidly but without the obvious precision of more costly grinders. In fact, because the lid didn't have that exact fit of a blinged out anodized beauty, I found it much easier to start the nug mulching without the possibly unnecessary exact tolerances of the high end grinders.

Finish is pretty much summed up by the images....not purty, but kind of beautiful in its own utilitarian way...

Pending a hard drop to concrete, these units could easily outlast a few lifetimes. Maybe I would loan one out to a friend, maybe.

Grind is medium fine. About perfect for my Dynavap needs. Very happy so far. Would recommend on both value and performance.View attachment 19303View attachment 19304View attachment 19303View attachment 19306View attachment 19307
I have the standard size 3 pc updated 2020 Herb Ripper I like a lot. That thing will probably last forever without issue ever! SCS has always been my favorite grind consistency. I have so many grinders that I don't think I will be adding anymore to the collection anytime soon. The picture is a few of the grinders in my collection. If I ever get another grinder it will probably be a BCG if I can find one in really good condition with no flaking.
20201121_043533.jpg

I saw a video troy did comparing these two on YouTube
I think he said the pucc was okay
But he did still choose the BCG over it
I cannot remember the reasons why now as I watched it a while ago and I'm stoned and it's 5.30am so I can't be bothered looking up video atm

Actually I was probably stoned when I watched it too affecting my memory

No, I was definitely stoned.....

I saw a video troy did comparing these two on YouTube
I think he said the pucc was okay
But he did still choose the BCG over it
I cannot remember the reasons why now as I watched it a while ago and I'm stoned and it's 5.30am so I can't be bothered looking up video atm

Actually I was probably stoned when I watched it too affecting my memory

No, I was definitely stoned.....
Is the pucc a cheap BCG knockoff? I personally would rather pay the premium to get the real deal and make sure that my money goes into the right pocket.
20201121_134209.jpg

Been feeling a lot of love for this Cubus. Unlike any other grinder and well thought out.

From the Pucc maker,
Hi all,
I keep being accused of copying the Brilliant Cut Grinder and I'd like to address it.
The brilliant cut was an inspiration, as it is beautifully aesthetic. I wanted to bring that to the sub $50. (They do not look the same though. Very different patterns.)
Yes they are both thread less.... but so are other grinders....
Yes they are both 3 pieces... but so are other grinders......

The functionality of the grinders is very different in 2 main categories;
  • The brilliant cut grinder has a clam shell locating mechanism to mate their bottom and middle piece. Mine uses a simple polygon shape on the outer diameters.
  • The brilliant cut piece uses the top's teeth to center itself on the center column rising up from the middle piece. Mine just uses the outer diameter of the middle, and inner diameter of the upper to locate on (Like 99.9% of other grinders)
If you hold these two grinders hand in hand... they are very different.

The Pucc Grinder

Last edited:
I just wasn't sure if I could quote it in its entirity and get banned for infringement of copyright :rofl:.
C'mon, tell the truth...you don't know how to cut and paste.:biggrin:
I think here is like most places...do not link to obvious knockoffs from a pirate and if you did link a pirate unknowinhly it would quietly get cleaned up and you would be told.

Now on the Pucc, not a bad looking little grinder if one is after a smaller unit, I like grinding herb about as much as cleaning vapes compared to using them so I use a large grinder so I only have to do it every day or 2.

One thing the Pucc excelled in over the BCG is availability as they only seem to be out of the red units!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back