Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Got a few grinders, a small 2” space case grinder, still like new on inside (after iso bath) and it’s years old (daily driver), 2 small 4 piece scout space case grinders, only one pic’d (used 2 use for travel), and a small Santa Cruz 2 piece (love colour), because the newer 4 pieces have huge holed screens that let plant matter thru (saw someone ask if there Kief supposed to be greenish :lol:) . Also got a few acrylics from various coffeeshops in Amsterdam but they were never intended to be used.
A5C45D84-0642-472C-8A4E-0EE405AC83C6.jpeg

34A40C3D-C325-4DE0-AE30-96E12E1E457A.jpeg

C6BD9DA7-45D1-4E55-A9B5-D7D23A4EF2F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a few grinders, a small 2” space case grinder, still like new on inside (after iso bath) and it’s years old (daily driver), 2 small 4 piece scout space case grinders, only one pic’d (used 2 use for travel), and a small Santa Cruz 2 piece (love colour), because the newer 4 pieces have huge holed screens that let plant matter thru (saw someone ask if there Kief supposed to be greenish :lol:) . Also got a few acrylics from various coffeeshops in Amsterdam but they were never intended to be used.
View attachment 36847
View attachment 36852
View attachment 36848
Decent grinder’s 4-sure!

I've have not yet been afflicted with GAS (Grinder Acquisition Syndrome), I'm naturally inclined to pass along the old one after a replacement.
I'm attached to vaporizers especially the personally made pieces of course, but grinders, stir tools and cleaning brushes rate only somewhat higher on my hierarchy of what matters in life as my equally important jar of ISO.

I've have not yet been afflicted with GAS (Grinder Acquisition Syndrome), I'm naturally inclined to pass along the old one after a replacement.
I'm attached to vaporizers especially the personally made pieces of course, but grinders, stir tools and cleaning brushes rate only somewhat higher on my hierarchy of what matters in life as my equally important jar of ISO.
I went over border big time?
Growing is my thing.
Vaporizing is easier than paper N my case ?

Ditto
I've given glass away too that I don't use and I still get gas

Grinders though I only have one as I gave all the others away as I replaced with a better one

Pay it forward

I've given a couple of vapes away too, but most I do seem to keep and have an attachment to
Have been considering selling/gifting some on lately though

Latest on the Aussie made Medgrind 3-piece, 304S/S, should have been 316,

I was subscribed to his channel as I thought he was knowledgeable...until he said you never need to grind, only use a flower mill :rofl:
So I subscribed again.
I would get a Lift over a Flower Mill if I was after a cutter instead of a grinder.
That said, I am on the waiting list for a 3-piece Medgrind!

I was subscribed to his channel as I thought he was knowledgeable...until he said you never need to grind, only use a flower mill :rofl:
So I subscribed again.
I would get a Lift over a Flower Mill if I was after a cutter instead of a grinder.
That said, I am on the waiting list for a 3-piece Medgrind!

I watch for entertainment
Get my buying advice from the boards

Eyeballing the wife's herb grinder
It seems free spinning blades that don't rub together may be a good place to start
Am I missing something

I thought my BCG finally needed its first clean (now 1 year old) but found if I press sideways hard while turning the grinder it will shave off some of the build-up for a bit of 'scissor hash',
1670900409842.jpg

Still, not as bad as my old s88mm SpaceCase used to get after a few weeks of use,
1616151076740-jpg.25571

@Demonic chronic may not be as old as us, and his joints may not yet have reached "that point"!!:rofl:
Early 30’s here, joints aren’t that bad yet but getting there:rofl:, I’ve used a grinder this size before without too much of an issue (and it was a 4 piece lol but not the same as grinder pictured), it’s not ideal but does small amounts decent enough, bought it just incase I forget my actual grinder then at least I can still have a vape. Here’s a pic of it beside a space case scout 4 piece mini for reference, not that much wider really.
F2443E6D-82CB-4F2C-A928-2F4A0CF77EB1.jpeg

F2A47599-1C4E-413F-82F2-7DE4D599823C.jpeg

Well. Here you go folks. One stop shopping..... :lol:

I'm waiting on the 24 hour vending machine, so I can steal it
My dispo would have a drive through, preferably out of a Dunkin Donuts
I remember being able to order a lahge with cream and one sugah and a nickel (3.5 grams) at the Dunkies drive through
The 80s

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back