Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Grow 2 Automatic

I harvested two plants from this run so far. The third is taking its time. The first one I harvested is dried and curing atm. The second was just cut this morning. Looking like a bigger yield this time around with one less plant .

Here’s a look at the first cut dried and before cure:

Nirvana OG Kush Auto’
View attachment 10977 View attachment 10976
Looks devine, @Kurtdigglur . That's some good vaping right there.

I finally chopped the last 1 1/2 trees down. Was at 13 1/2 weeks. I’ll post some pictures of the harvest after a good week of drying. I feel like I was less involved or it was much easier this time around. I’ll have to take into consideration what I did differently and combine the best of both grows for my next experiment. I love this hobby.

I finally chopped the last 1 1/2 trees down. Was at 13 1/2 weeks. I’ll post some pictures of the harvest after a good week of drying. I feel like I was less involved or it was much easier this time around. I’ll have to take into consideration what I did differently and combine the best of both grows for my next experiment. I love this hobby.
How fun! It's possible that you were less involved, and it was easier. Experience, you know. You'll be a Garden King in no time. Can't wait for the pix. Yay! :weed:

My first 3-4 years if growing indoors I kept notes. It helped me identify what worked or didn't work.

Now I barely think about it. It's become a part of my daily routine. I've had a continuous grow for 5.5 years, and 22 grow cycles without one break.

@Shredder I didn’t take too many notes this round. I’ve learnt that nutrients are very important along with my watering schedule. I feel like I have a little bit more airy buds this round to. Next round I already started, I’ll be sure to use the best of both previous grows. I’m going for quality buds now. The curing process has gotten easier, my dank actually is smelling like dank now. It tastes and vapes wonderful too.

@Shredder I didn’t take too many notes this round. I’ve learnt that nutrients are very important along with my watering schedule. I feel like I have a little bit more airy buds this round to. Next round I already started, I’ll be sure to use the best of both previous grows. I’m going for quality buds now. The curing process has gotten easier, my dank actually is smelling like dank now. It tastes and vapes wonderful too.
I can't wait to see the next grow. Congratulations on a successful harvest.

@Madri-Gal I have just one OG kush auto seed that sprouted last week. I ordered seeds from MSNL for the first time and they arrived crushed. So that set me back a couple weeks on the Grand Daddy purple. Haven’t received my replacement seeds. So far not liking MSNL seed bank lol.
4FC39F4C-3751-46E2-9988-041B03D1965F.jpeg

@Madri-Gal I have just one OG kush auto seed that sprouted last week. I ordered seeds from MSNL for the first time and they arrived crushed. So that set me back a couple weeks on the Grand Daddy purple. Haven’t received my replacement seeds. So far not liking MSNL seed bank lol.
View attachment 12019
Good to know. I've been researching where to get the best seeds and clones locally for next year. I'm hoping to avoid shady seed banks. You do nice grows, and you deserve good genetics. Slightly better care in packing might prevent crushed seeds. I wonder if they count on people letting it go, and not complaining. They don't seem to want good word of mouth.

Last edited:
The time was inevitable. I have some visitors in my garden. I bought some spider mite killer last week, thinking they were those. It appears that I have aphids. Will the sns 217 work on killing them.

Wow, never heard of aphids in a grow room.

Could they be predator or soil mites? They're big enough to see by eye, bigger than spider mites. Both of them are harmless.

I see a lot of soil mites in my pots. They first appear to be tiny white flies, but actually aren't flies, they just have a white back that looks like wings.

Predator mites iirc are reddish brown.

Can you vacuum them off? If not, I imagine lots of sprays working.

@Shredder and @psychonaut thanks for the quick response. Well at first I seen this tiny tic looking thing crawling on my seedling. I’m now noticing little fruit fly look things that jump around on soil. From what I could observe they seemed to fit the description of aphids. I’m new to this lol, so I guess I appreciate the experience I’m getting.

If it's fungus gnats, and it sounds like it is from your description, I recommend using gnatrol. It's BTI, an organic bacteria. Fungus gnats get going in wet soil. Maybe some control there could help.

anyone ever try spraying some Neem oil on their plants? on my other aphid afflicted dragon palm would spray a bit of neem on it cover the plant with a bag overnight outside this would rid of the critters, however not sure about cannabis plants. worth a look into.

Yup, I use organic neem oil from neem resources. I mix it with water and Dr bronners peppermint oil in a blender. It foams up and I spray that foam on the plants at lights out.

But I've never had aphids. Yet, lol

I’m now noticing little fruit fly look things that jump around on soil.

They may be thrips. They kind of hop like fleas. Is the grow room in the house, a shed, or garage? If you walk through, or near, tall grass you could be bringing them in and not know.

thrips.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back