Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Guess What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
bc404b9254d5c22af66155277bcd5e8f.jpg

So in honor of myself........ :dog:

I'm having a little giveaway! Cause who doesn't like presents? :biggrin:

And the 'present' is a custom Vapor Asylum 4 piece grinder donated and made by The Grinder Store and a few asylum stickers.

IMG_3320.jpg

So what should you do? Wish me a happy birthday. It's as simple as that.

Contest rules:

You may post as many times as you would like. The more posts you make the better chance you have of winning.
The winner will be picked by a random number draw on December 31st at noon.

This contest is open to all members; including the moderators who work here for free. :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone!

I love Asylum branded products!!!

Gimme my chance please. You said staff too!

Oh, and Happy Birthday, yadda yadda...you're the best, yadda yadda...

Peace!

View attachment 1856

So in honor of myself........ :dog:

I'm having a little giveaway! Cause who doesn't like presents? :biggrin:

And the 'present' is a custom Vapor Asylum 4 piece grinder donated and made by The Grinder Store and a few asylum stickers.

View attachment 1857

So what should you do? Wish me a happy birthday. It's as simple as that.

Contest rules:

You may post as many times as you would like. The more posts you make the better chance you have of winning.
The winner will be picked by a random number draw on December 31st at noon.

This contest is open to all members; including the moderators who work here for free. :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone!
Ah, dang Mom......didn't see this yesterday. Happy, happy birthday and may you have many more....each more joyous than the last.

Cheers

Ah, dang Mom......didn't see this yesterday. Happy, happy birthday and may you have many more....each more joyous than the last.

Cheers
It's cool dude, she was indisposed anyway...

oe80u8-b88807407z.120160928083715000gbbj43ng.10.jpg

Does this lower my chances...?

Sorry, but THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO KNOW, MOM!

Peace!

@Philreal187 unfortunately @momofthegoons and family are bunged up with nasty germs freely given by her 'friends'.
So no dabs or dank until she's better.
Shame we don't live closer we could nip round and keep the family warm and fed, of course we'd need to check every bit of Moms stash to make sure it's not going to cause any kind of relapse.:rofl:

Happy birthday Mom.

Ah, so is that her on the curb or wearing the Sam Browne? LOL
It's one of her pics from who KNOWS which one of her numerous fictional arrests...

And they SAY that truth is even stranger than THAT.

Mind. Officially. Blown!

Peace!

(Yeah that was a lot of nonsense for this early in the morning - I clearly need another k-cup from the new xmas Keurig!)

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! :biggrin: I've been a bit under the weather this week and wasn't able to celebrate it like I would have liked. But I am all better now and ready to make up for some lost time!

25660032_1978756635475048_7035507248827273608_n.jpg

Now to announce our winner! According to Random.org our winner is......

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 12.04.00 PM.jpg

@Vicki !!!!! :headbang::partyhat::clap: Congratulations. Shoot me a pm and we can get this grinder in your hands. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back