Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

HALLOWEEN GIVEAWAY!!!!

image_processing20191011-31635-16xdnnn-1.gif

Well good morning everyone..... Hope you all had a Happy Halloween and enjoyed the full moon last night.

We had some really cool entries this year and I enjoyed getting into the spirit of the season looking at them..... unfortunately the last two entries didn't count since they were posted past midnight EDT.

All this said...... we have a winner!

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 6.14.51 AM.jpg

Entry #39...... Which means @treesaver has won! Congratulations! :biggrin: Hit me up in pm and we'll get this sent out to you.

No way!!! I had to read that twice to believe it...
I am either incredibly lucky or the spirit of Charlie Chaplin pulled through for me. I am not sure which, but I am so amazingly grateful and thrilled! Thank you so so much! This was indeed a fun contest - I found some really cool art I may not have otherwise found and enjoyed everyone's creative variety of contributions.
I hope everyone had an fantastic Halloween. Mine just got a bit happier indeed! :aaaaa:
pumpkindance.gif

1604278477207.png

Congratulations @treesaver for winning & thank you to all the members who entered. So many appropriate images & they gave me some genuine chuckles.

Enjoy that winning feeling Treesaver.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back