Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Haze is out of Business

Vapes no longer in production

Baron23

Haze closed up shop on 31 Dec '18. Out of business.

People with 10 year warranties are fubar'd.

I would not be surprised to see Hopper Labs go down the same path as they both have huge warranty liabilities and they both (IMO) completely fucked up their product development/control.

Its too bad but that's the price for error in capitalism.

Never good to see a company go bust but it is a reminder to be prudent when purchasing a vape with a "lifetime" warranty as it is only good if the company is still functioning.

Thank you, I thought I had looked into them. I read reviews of their other vapes, it sounded good.

You have your ear to the ground, I am still a newbie at this vape thing. Only a year, and I didn't involve myself until
I got sick. You're more able to find out the dirt. I wish I was able to be more involved. That's is why I joined communities,
to learn, and hopefully not make costly mistakes.
You think it was greed?? GG says greed is good.:thinker:

Thank you, I thought I had looked into them. I read reviews of their other vapes, it sounded good.

You have your ear to the ground, I am still a newbie at this vape thing. Only a year, and I didn't involve myself until
I got sick. You're more able to find out the dirt. I wish I was able to be more involved. That's is why I joined communities,
to learn, and hopefully not make costly mistakes.
You think it was greed?? GG says greed is good.:thinker:
Many very wired in and active vaporists didn't see this coming either. Its no shame.

Hopefully you get 2+ years out of your Haze @Whisper & your moneys worth. On the not bad news front you have a few bulletproof vapes in your quiver so all is not lost.

No, I didn't. I had problems from day one. Prior to this purchase, I had an M and The V-Tower, both worthy vaporizers for a new comer. I try to limit myself to 2 vapes a year.
With the Square, it never performed very well and I got the Fury 2, which is nice for just me. My next purchase was my beloved WS. So, yes I do have 4 very good vaporizers.
One more lesson to be learned for me, was not to pre-order again.

Haze closed up shop on 31 Dec '18. Out of business.

People with 10 year warranties are fubar'd.

I would not be surprised to see Hopper Labs go down the same path as they both have huge warranty liabilities and they both (IMO) completely fucked up their product development/control.

Its too bad but that's the price for error in capitalism.
Wow, yah any vape with a 10 yr warranty good luck there!

I don't see how these companies make it anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I didn't. I had problems from day one. Prior to this purchase, I had an M and The V-Tower, both worthy vaporizers for a new comer. I try to limit myself to 2 vapes a year.
With the Square, it never performed very well and I got the Fury 2, which is nice for just me. My next purchase was my beloved WS. So, yes I do have 4 very good vaporizers.
One more lesson to be learned for me, was not to pre-order again.

That is a respectable lineup mate. I still have a modded EQ tucked away with a shitload of assorted glass. What a pity about the Square for you though. The Fury2, M & WS is very similar to my main lineup. It will take a revolutionary vape to swing me away from what I am running. Haze aren't the first company to come unstuck on catastrophically launching a poorly thought out product. Is your Square working now or still giving you grief?

The last time I tried to use it was about 4 months ago, and the heating wires came undone. We were on vacation visiting my son ( he still smokes ), who was the one person I can
use a vaporizer with. My husband fixed it when we got back home. But, it combusted from the beginning of ownership. I didn't realize the depth of the problems, along with many other.:sherlock::shakehead:

My rule of thumb (in business) is that if you can't afford to even start up on your own, it's a doomed venture. These small vape companies that need crowd funding to get started, yet offer lifetime guarantees, should be avoided imo. Even VapeXhale (another crowd funded company) almost went under after the debacle with the Cloud failing when it was first released. It was only because they had developed a huge fanbase that they were able to go forward with the Cloud Plus and then the EVO. Those of us who purchased the og Cloud were left with worthless warranties and had to pay an additional $250 for a working EVO. Granted that was less than they were selling for new to customers... but it left a really bad taste.....

That experience taught me a valuable lesson on pre=ordering or crowd funding. :cool:

Where have I been? Just saw this. I did like the Haze somewhat but it looked like a camera or a radio. I only used mine for a short while then I got interested in something else.
I remember when the company gave them out in the gift bags for the movie stars at the Emmys. A bit of advertising.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back