Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Healhy Rips Fierce

Vapes no longer in production

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Any one here jump on the Healthy Rips Pre Order sale. I am finding it hard to resist.
https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p50/FIERCE_Limited_Edition_Deluxe_Bundle_(Preorder).html

And a really nice person made this comparison chart;
9azexl.jpg

I'm still in the 'honeymoon' phase with my Fury2. Started using it again and really enjoy it. I haven't had an issue with covering the air hole or with the plug. Maybe I'm not doing it right. :biggrin:

Have you guys heard about the Fierce?

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p48/FIERCE_Glass_Bundle_(Preorder).html

I'm still using my fury 2 pretty much daily. No issues.

I'd be interested in a fierce if I didn't already have a mighty. I'd put both in a similar vape category. For me my mighty is a little much as a solo vape, but it shines for multiple users. It will be interesting as the reviews start coming in on the fierce.

While there are a few nice features that the Fury 2 doesn't have, the size and weight of the Fierce is what makes it unappealing to me. It is not something I would take out and about which puts it into the 'home portable' category for me. So I don't see this as being a vape for me.

The one feature it has that's nifty though is that one click battery check. I'd love to see that built into the Fury2.

While there are a few nice features that the Fury 2 doesn't have, the size and weight of the Fierce is what makes it unappealing to me. It is not something I would take out and about which puts it into the 'home portable' category for me. So I don't see this as being a vape for me.

The one feature it has that's nifty though is that one click battery check. I'd love to see that built into the Fury2.
I am keen on a fierce for the extra features and changeable battery
I do feel you though on the size
I am hoping the fierce has just tht bit more power to maybe bring closer to the GH in use to make the size worth it
Otherwise like you I would like to see the longer sesh time and the battery check plus replaceable in the smaller package... Fury 2.1 maybe.....

Seems to be some interest in the soon to be released Fierce by Healthy Rips,

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p47/FIERCE_Bundle_(Preorder).html

Release date is now (tenatively) Sept. 24.

Preorder Prices:
FIERCE Bundle: $199
FIERCE Glass Bundle: $219 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Glass WPA & Bent Glass Mouthpiece
FIERCE Power Bundle: $229 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, and Charging Dock
FIERCE Premium Bundle: $279 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, Glass Bubbler and SHRED Grinder 2.25 Edition

Regular Prices:
FIERCE Bundle: $219
FIERCE Glass Bundle: $239 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Glass WPA & Bent Glass Mouthpiece
FIERCE Power Bundle: $249 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, and Charging Dock
FIERCE Premium Bundle: $299 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, Glass Bubbler, and SHRED Grinder 2.25 Edition

About:

The FIERCE is the most powerful and feature-rich portable dry material device on the market.
Enormous vapor production & wrapped in a Kirksite Alloy Unibody.
Chamber Capacity .25g to .29g
Size: 4” x 2.9” x 1.1”
Weight: 10 Ounces
User Replaceable Battery
Long Battery Life
3 Clicks On/Off
1 Click Battery Check
Haptic Feedback (Vibration)
Session Timer - Adjustable Between 3-8 Minutes
FIERCE Protective Cover Included
Accessories Attachment & Glass Mouthpiece Included

The FIERCE has been meticulously designed to offer unmatched power and innovation. We crafted our FIERCE utilizing the perfect blend of features, performance, health and safety - delivering the ultimate user experience. The safe and replaceable 4050 mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery provides two hours of use making the FIERCE a true powerhouse that will never leave you stranded. This unit is perfect for multi-user sessions, personal home-use, or when you are unplugged for extended periods of time. The Convection Technology of the FIERCE combines full hot air convection heating with a very slight amount of radiant heat, giving you massive vapor production from the very first draw. This unique Convection Technology provides extremely even extraction without ever needing to stir your material. The FIERCE has a solid Kirksite Alloy Unibody, and the isolated stainless steel & glass vapor path is 100% food-grade for your health and safety.

Nice, but I may wait until the next lot of sales, if I can, Black Friday in November, all bugs (if any) will also be sorted by then.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
People are starting to receive their pre-ordered units;

The battery door looks like a good reason for a Fierce2

Good call, according to FC they're already being recalled.
Early adopters get to keep all their original parts and just have to send the body back, all the extra original bits are kept as a freebie and will get those parts plus another free gift for peoples patience and understanding, I sort of wish I jumped on it now.:thumbsup:
HR CS is great, even look after their Aussie customers that buy direct (like I did with the F2) Cheap shipping from the US to Aus is always appreciated.:partyhat:

I haven't followed this close, but it seems they shipped with stinky foam packaging that caused bad tastes,
and there is a silicone gasket that also gives off tastes.

Like I said tho, healthy rips is a good company, so folks should be happy eventually.

But it doesn't give me confidence to be an early adaptor on brand new vapes.

I haven't followed this close, but it seems they shipped with stinky foam packaging that caused bad tastes,
and there is a silicone gasket that also gives off tastes.

Like I said tho, healthy rips is a good company, so folks should be happy eventually.

But it doesn't give me confidence to be an early adaptor on brand new vapes.

Oh, ok. I am happy it isn't something more serious. Thanks.

Oh, ok. I am happy it isn't something more serious. Thanks.

It's gotta be a hard call. Everyone was getting impatient for their fierce before it shipped, then when it did the vape seemed rushed, in that it shipped with relatively minor problems. Looking back or second guessing is easy though, and it seems they're doing well by their customers.

I'm still happy with my fury 2. I'll prolly buy a few more for x-mas gifts for my patients this year. I bought them water pipes last year, silver surfer vapes two years ago, and dynavaps the year before. Ho ho ho

It is more than just bad smells, quite a few units just stopped working, completely dead....bricked is the term some use as it is as useful as one for vaping.
There must have been enough bricked units to trigger a recall as HR want to keep their less than 1% defective rate intact and have actually identified the problem that needs fixing and rather than just waiting for the units to fail on a one by one basis, they recalled the lot. Great company with great products, yes, I am a fanboy!:love:

Gol a bowskit scween in nere...he sounds like I feel, yep, nice wpa mod for the F2.:thumbsup:

@felvapes aint as dumb as me, surely! I think he was hoping for a video:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back