Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Health and Beauty Thread

3AB300D5-4AB0-461F-8509-1DAECCC84260.jpeg
45D8544C-F022-45A3-A04C-89C772B1043B.jpeg

picked this up at Costco , really good stuff for a good price IMO

Was going well until i saw the palm oil.. admittedly a very small amount of it....
I know, but for a big box store this is solid IMO,
Smoked and shelf stable proteins is always tough to find, this is quite interesting for me because of traveling for work and hiking.My biggest challenge is to have easy access to protein ( this keeps me away from worse junk )

I went into Covid having got down to 230lbs & feeling good. Thanks to the wonder of drive thru KFC & hurtng my back I ballooned to 260lbs. Back under 250 but it is a struggle as my default setting is lazy.

I went into Covid having got down to 230lbs & feeling good. Thanks to the wonder of drive thru KFC & hurtng my back I ballooned to 260lbs. Back under 250 but it is a struggle as my default setting is lazy.

Wish i could gain weight that easy...
Its a constant struggle for me to maintain my weight, let alone gain..
Im kinda stuck at 11 stone now.. (155lb in american)
I started at 8 stone dead (110lb)
Its a constant struggle of eating all the time and spending a fortune on food...
A lot of people (especially females) tell me this is a gift... its not... its a curse for a man...

Im 4 years into my fitness, weight gain, all round healthy athlete mission...
I want to be 14 stone by the time im 40...
So 5 years left to gain 3 stone...
Maybe i need to visit kfc.....

Are you supplementing creatine?
Are you lifting heavy enough?
Yep bang on the creatine...
And also yeah with going heavy enough.. although form is far more important for the muscle mind connection..
Im definitely making progress, when i started i was using 16kg dumbells for chest press, im now on 30kgs.. same for everything else, progressive overload is happening..
Its a 10 year mission..
Im hampered by my stupid metabolism and my reluctance to eat bad foods.. i could dirty bulk and gain quicker, but you are what you eat, health comes first.. also its not all size.. its muscle quality.. i can lift more than people far bigger than me... slow progress better than no progress... it do it alot for mental health too..very important to me....

Eating clean and good slow controlled form are paramount IMO. Slow progress is normal, also it is never linear.
I don’t know how much you have read from Menno , just bringing it up because he has been on my shelf and routine for the last 10 years.
I feel for you, she is at 102 Lbs and We are always trying new ways of packing lean body mass

Eating clean and good slow controlled form are paramount IMO. Slow progress is normal, also it is never linear.
I don’t know how much you have read from Menno , just bringing it up because he has been on my shelf and routine for the last 10 years.
I feel for you, she is at 102 Lbs and We are always trying new ways of packing lean body mass
A good point raised in that article is the starting point.. this is what has been my problem.. i came from so far back.. i had literally hardly any muscle..
I could put my hand around my upper arm, i could see my heart beating through my ribs on chest.. had absolutely no chest muscle...

So its taken me 3 years just to get to whats considered normal.. when you have no muscle it very hard to have any sort of connection with it.. where as now i can control different muscles as i lift to target areas..
I could never do this before
I also had huge posture issues that made any above head lifting hard..
I have gained enough back muscle to fix my posture now and am growing some good shoulders.. finally...

I know i also hamper my efforts with cardio.. but its not all about getting huge for me, i also want to be able to run for 2 hours, and do backflips and plyometrics.. i want to be an all round healthy superhuman...

I will get there, i will never give up, i am getting stronger all the time, everything else will follow...

I will get there, i will never give up, i am getting stronger all the time, everything else will follow...
Amen to that….I keep this on my wall, sometimes I fell like a impostor at work and it helps me to get out of that mindset.
I think it applies to so many things in life, nothing that is worth comes without focus and drive, including your physical goals .

74C60CB1-7948-4347-89C3-1A140AFE259A.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back