Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Health and Beauty Thread

This was my conundrum when I did the the infused simple syrup
It works as a quick delivery that you can control
It makes great edibles
What are folks opinions on small amounts of sugar to deliver thc/cbd?

In the peppermint patties I made there was a teaspoon of infused simple syrup spread over 24 patties(I know all the powdered sugar, just an example)
By concentrating the milligrams into small amounts of the syrup you can add Chile paste or other flavoring and infuse your entree at the very end of the cooking process
Infused coconut oil can be substituted
200mg (or more) can be infused into a dish by adding a teaspoon of infused syrup and 2 tablespoons of Sambal and you have a nice sauce to toss noodles in, just keep in mind that dosing is always an issue so a thorough mix should spread out the mg enough to distribute the dosing over several servings
I watch cannabis cooking shows and they use a lot of high direct heat which seems like it would evaporate/burn off a lot of "medicine"
Trying Malaysian food now and it is perfect for infusing

Sorry for going off topic, more of an edibles post
Please don't be sorry, no question should be left answered ...

I think the more you can avoid it the better, overtime try other options such as monk fruit extract syrup or simple chia pudding. I am a huge fan of coconut oil, I frequently use it along with Ghee, both options are shelf stable after ....... Have fun and experiment with it, personal preference and tastes play a huge portion of it.
Honestly never go over 250F to preserve the best I can, I am mostly after CBN for her (360F boiling) and I achieve excellent results like that.

Costco healthy finds, these are amazing values for any budget

20210122_182602.jpg

20210122_182628.jpg

20210122_182633.jpg

20210122_182612.jpg
20210122_182650.jpg

What is Celtic sea salt?
Points for being original and NOT obvious
Celtic salt is just another type of salt (like sea salt, pink himalayan,sea salt,etc).
Its important to have salt variation within your diet. Each type has different minerals and micronutrients....the least processing the better.

-I don't follow many trends, I question most of them .

Celtic salt is just another type of salt (like sea salt, pink himalayan,sea salt,etc).
Its important to have salt variation within your diet. Each type has different minerals and micronutrients....the least processing the better.

-I don't follow many trends, I question most of them .

I pictured a bunch of people in kilts pumping sea water on to a flat surface for evaporation :smug:
IMG_20210129_235609.jpg

Rearranging my work out space

D6C6D005-C4AA-4397-AD4E-365FE6D21C18.jpeg

This is what I need to get the day going...Pre work out / my most days only meal until 1800

-Any good strong real men’s coffee
- Pink Himalayan salt (electrolytes supplementation -sodium)
-Lo Salt (electrolytes supplementation- potassium’s)
-coconut based creamer (no dairy if I can help due to casein inflammation/ healthy fats)
-collagen peptides (amino acids supplementation)
-cinnamon(metabolism and immune system)

optional (not here)

-Turmeric extract
-CBD
-MCT Oil
-cinnamon powder
-black pepper

View attachment 25124
This is what I need to get the day going...Pre work out / my most days only meal until 1800

-Any good strong real men’s coffee
- Pink Himalayan salt (electrolytes supplementation -sodium)
-Lo Salt (electrolytes supplementation- potassium’s)
-coconut based creamer (no dairy if I can help due to casein inflammation/ healthy fats)
-collagen peptides (amino acids supplementation)
-cinnamon(metabolism and immune system)

optional (not here)

-Turmeric extract
-CBD
-MCT Oil
-cinnamon powder
-black pepper
Not sure how that beats a small amount of sugar and.cream from a nutritional or health standpoint.
We take a whole food approach........as in we prepare the whole food.
Nothing frozen or precooked no mcrats or taco hell.
Fresh fruits and vegetables and whole cuts of meats seems way better than a highly processed nut milk or soy product?

Years ago I had problems with acid reflux. I read where using apple cider vinegar could help with that. Every day I use a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with water. Hardly ever have to worry about heartburn anymore.
Use the vinegar with the ”mother”. The moldy stuff.

BRAGG Vinegar Apple Cider - 32 Fl. Oz.

Years ago I had problems with acid reflux. I read where using apple cider vinegar could help with that. Every day I use a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with water. Hardly ever have to worry about heartburn anymore.
Use the vinegar with the ”mother”. The moldy stuff.
ACV ( Apple Cider Vinegar) is liquid gold, so helpful in so many ways ( even balances ph levels to support H. Pylori relief==> 25% of Americans have it undetected, check for this if ulcer-like or other symptoms occur )

For folks who cant down it like a shot, we strongly recommend the pill form ( good quality sourced Solgar/Now/Solaray)

images.jpeg

Last edited:
58710035-0FE6-4098-B510-D63F3C673023.jpeg

1C8C745D-DF40-43D1-824E-31C3DEA328DF.jpeg

I have been testing it for over a month ,worth every penny, amazing value, specially when an hour massage in this city costs over $200
If you are a veteran or gov employee you Vulcan get it at give.com

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back