Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Cheesequake

Noticed there wasn't a Fury 2 thread on here so I guess I'll make one.

Healthy Rips Website said:
The FURY 2 is an updated version of our FURY.
The smallest dry material device to hit the market. Enormous vapor production & wrapped in a Kirksite Alloy Unibody.
Size: 50 x 27.3 x 81mm (2"x 1" x 3.2")
Weight: 4.8 Ounces
Chamber Capacity .175g to .205g
3 Clicks On/Off.
Stealth Mode - can turn off indicator light.
FURY Protective Cover included.
Glass WPA - (Water Pipe Adaptor) included.

Manufacturer website: https://www.healthyrips.com/

I got one of these yesterday and I absolutely love it. It's super tiny, feels very sturdy, heats up quickly, and produces extremely tasty/dense mostly convection vapor. Will be at the front of my lineup for a long time now I think. It still has nothing on the Milaana as far as flavor goes but for what it is it's pretty amazing. The water pipe adapter is also cool since you can put it on pretty much any female glass piece in existence. It's kind of like a grasshopper in a different form with a little conduction and hopefully less problems. Much better flavor as well.

r25EnAS.jpg

IEJSPAp.jpg

W6rquDL.jpg

XJrL3Su.jpg

Ez4hC3P.jpg

3XqFIcO.jpg

5vRZZyc.jpg

jEW8GYz.jpg

Welcome to the asylum @Cheesequake. And thanks for starting the thread. :smile:

The Fury2 looks like a nice little unit and it looks like they have improved and corrected some of the early complaints on the unit (5 click start, no WPA, etc.). The price is certainly affordable at $129.00.

Have they made it easier to remove/replace the mouthpiece? And did you experience any smell issues with it? How are you finding the battery life?

Welcome to the asylum @Cheesequake. And thanks for starting the thread. :smile:

The Fury2 looks like a nice little unit and it looks like they have improved and corrected some of the early complaints on the unit (5 click start, no WPA, etc.). The price is certainly affordable at $129.00.

Have they made it easier to remove/replace the mouthpiece? And did you experience any smell issues with it? How are you finding the battery life?
My unit was very lightly used (still had all accessories and looked brand new) when I got it so I'm not sure if maybe my mouthpiece is more "broken in" or not but it's easy to pop on and off but not so easy that I feel it will pop off from a slight bump or anything. I actually love the design. And battery life for a portable convection unit is great IMO. Comparable to the Mighty. Roughly 8 4 minute sessions per charge.

The great thing about the Fury 2 though is with the waterpipe adapter you can cash a bowl in 1 hit for 5 hits, so if you were really trying to conserve battery and get as many bowls as possible you could probably cash 20 bowls through water (the WPA probably holds about .1 max).

As for the smell issue again I got mine used so there was literally zero plasticy or factory smell when I received it, not sure how it comes from the factory though.

I love the Fury 2.
Thick rich vapor, with long lasting sessions that completely extract the goods from your herbal product.
The folks at https://www.healthyrips.com/ are caring and a wonderful group, that care a great deal about
a patients needs, and are close to the requirements of medical users.
Full convection vaporization from so small and convenient a tool is rare..... but complete full sessions that are thick and rich are rarer.
I endorse with a full heart!

I happened upon Randy's review on YouTube today and it, alongside the reviews @Vitolo and others have been giving it has peaked my VAS a bit.

So I went over to puffitup and checked out the tear down.

I've been looking for a new portable for a while. This one could be a contender. Vito, how are you finding the battery life on it? Or I should say, how many sessions do you feel you get per battery on average?

I got one coming from pUff it up Tuesday. Sounds like an echo in here, lol
We' ll have to compare notes soon.

I'm sending in my mighty soon (batteries going bad and its 40 months old) and thought I'd give this little guy a shot. It does look pretty stealthy. Like something I could pocket for on the go hits outside.

So I went over to puffitup and checked out the tear down.

This is ^^^ is encouraging, but I would like to hear @herbivore21's thoughts.

I've never been an early adopter, so I look forward to hearing from those that have ordered.

For $139.00 it may be a great buy!

Well I got my fury 2 today. I cleaned it with iso fully charged it, and did two consecutive burn offs. And vaped 3 bowls in bout an hour. One solo and to one bowl with a friend and the last bowl was with the XL stem and a fc-187 dhgate special.

First I gotta say the name, healthy rips. I'm not sure if I find it silly or cool, but the vape only identifies as a fury 2. I'd rather it would be, rip it good, and came with a devo hat. But that's just me.

The heat ups, first with blue dream ground medium was quick to 380F, the temp it was pre set at. I got about 5-6 (healthy, lol) rips that had decent flavor then upped the temp to 400F for a finishing couple of hits. At 400 the flavor was about as expected, but not terrible. The temperature of the hits wasn't bad either. Kind of surprising because of the short vapor path.

The second bowl went about the same only faster since there were two persons vaping. This time tho, we went from 380 to 390 then 430. At 430 it was rough, for me, but 390 was fine and the first hits at 430 my friend said were kind of hot, but still ok, when I hit it last the vapor was just gone.

The last bowl was shared and we used a small bubbler. Again we started at 380, then 390, and finished at 400. We only got about half the hits, and hits were nice, but it took a bit to get vapor flowing. Not sure why, it might be nothing.

Using water did kill a load faster, just like my other vapes. And the glass stem was kind of shaky, like it would easily fall out. I did not get the glass mouth piece stem and doubt I will, cause its supposed to be loose too, plus a glass stem kind of defeats any stealthiness.

Too soon to make any conclutions, but so far so good. It is small. I can hide it in my palm. It weighs 5 ounces. It feels sturdy tho and well built. I think it will fill the notch I want it to. That is to have a small pocket vape that I can pre load, and quickly and stealthily kill a small load. When Healthy rips releases capsules, it will only get better. I'm afraid to show it to my wife tho, I suspect she will not give it back.

The only real con I have is the small battery. It took over an hour for the first 2 out of 4 bars to fill and after 3 sessions it was again at 2 bars. (Oh , two burn offs too, i forgot that. )I'd like it to have more battery life but it is what it is and I'll adapt. The instructions say a 90 minute charge. For a daily driver you'd have to stay by a charger and that kind of defeats the stealthy aspects, but to go out for an evening or on a day outing I think it will be fine. Just pre charge it and go, and you can car charge it like a phone.

Edit : wife demanded her own before we finished her first bowl, now I have to order another

Last edited:
@Shredder I meant to respond yesterday and the day got away from me.... very nice review and it answers a lot of the questions I had about the vape. :thumbsup:

The last bowl was shared and we used a small bubbler. Again we started at 380, then 390, and finished at 400. We only got about half the hits, and hits were nice, but it took a bit to get vapor flowing. Not sure why, it might be nothing.
I get the impression that this is more of a personal vape. I wonder if that was part of the problem and that it just can't handle the demand of multiple users?

Edit : wife demanded her own before we finished her first bowl, now I have to order another
Too damn funny! :dog:

@Shredder I meant to respond yesterday and the day got away from me.... very nice review and it answers a lot of the questions I had about the vape. :thumbsup:

I get the impression that this is more of a personal vape. I wonder if that was part of the problem and that it just can't handle the demand of multiple users?

Too damn funny! :dog:

Hi Mom! Well it is a personal vape, but it's fine for two users. The bowl size is between a mighty's and a dynavap bowl. I'm guessing .1-1.5 grams?

In a full bowl we got approximently 8 flavorful hits at 380. Then maybe 6 at 390. And about 4 at 400. So I'd say a full bowl is plenty for one or two, but more than that I think you'd want a vape that held more. By the time it got back around with many users the flavor would be gone. And the battery goes fairly quick. I'm hearing 6-8 four minute sessions. So yes, it's a personal vape that's perhaps better than a dynavap for two, but not as good as a mighty for 3+.

Clear as mud?

I think for me the best feature is the size, and convenience. And when healthy rips releases their capsules, it should be even more convenient.

I just ordered a fury 2 for the misses. Stop laughing mom!

I vaped my first bowl of the day. A full bowl by myself of medium ground green crack. And I'm about at an 8/10. A little more than I expected and I only ran the temp from 380-390, and threw out golden abv. I may have to do smaller loads by myself.

So there was no plastic taste or smell at first use?

I'm torn. I noticed PIU also has the Pax 2 for $149.99. I have considered the Pax for a while. I do like that the Fury 2 comes with a quartz cup.

First world problems...

So there was no plastic taste or smell at first use?

I'm torn. I noticed PIU also has the Pax 2 for $149.99. I have considered the Pax for a while. I do like that the Fury 2 comes with a quartz cup.

First world problems...

I have several friends with pax 2's and p 3's, and I like the vapor better in the fury 2. It's actualy cooler and less fiddling around. I havn't compared side by side, but I think the fury tastes better, but I don't know what temps we've used the paxes at. I really do like the pax look tho, nice and sleek and all, but for me it's the fury2.

I didn't notice any plastic smell or from silicone at all. I precleaned the mouthpiece with iso before using. The vapor path has less plastic than it looks. The mouthpiece is glass lined and has silicone gaskets. The only plastic in the vapor path, is where your lips meet it.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about the quartz concentrate cup. The reviews pan it. I havnt used mine, its just a tiny cup. My wife's fury 2 tho came with a stainless steel concentrate pad. If the not yet released capsules can house the pads it should do really well with concentrates. We'll see I guess.

So I have been very hesitant to say anything about HR vapes as my understanding is some people found the Fury 1 to be just a rebrand (for mo' money) of the Fenix. HR's and others say nay, that HR inputted their requirements to the Chinese manf of the Fenix (and another brand I can't think of at the moment).

I have not heard as much about that with the Fury II and I do hope HR is successful as a lot of folks seem to like this vape.

Maybe I need one?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back