Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

My F2 was my 'commuter' vape for a year+ until it started having issues so I stuck it in a drawer. Fast forward several months, the F2 wasn't doing me any good in a drawer so I contacted HR. I sent it in for evaluation and they offered me the lifetime half price warranty so I upgraded to the Edge. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I definitely prefer it over my old F2.

The bigger battery gives me much more flexibility in use - the tiny F2 battery just couldn't keep up. Haptic feedback is a nice feature since the OLED screen is totally unreadable in outside daylight. General use is away from home so for stealth and form factor the native mp that fits the silicone sleeve gets the most use. I like the glass mp a lot but I'm in an unfriendly state so I need to remain under the radar as much as possible.
That is great customer service. I said the Mighty plus was going to be my next vape. I may look into the edge around black friday though. Looks like a solid piece for the price.

Thumbs up for HR's customer service, I've contacted them a few times. Fast and courteous, helpful suggestions. The Lifetime 1/2 Price Replacement Warranty is a great offer, more than fair IMHO, and I'm glad they backed it up and offered to let me upgrade.

Edge is a great little pocket vape. It's perfect for my commute or short day outings. The short glass mouthpiece has become my favorite. It gives better airflow than the plastic plus I like the lipfeel of glass. I still use the silicone cover, it kinda sorta fits.

@LesPlenty did you figure out a mod for the charging port on the Edge like you did the F2? I finally upgraded to one... went to mod it and realized the port is a different configuration than the F2.
I don't think @LesPlenty has an edge
Yea the edge is a USB C so much better already
I didn't bother changing to the magnetic one like the F2 if that's what you mean as the usbc is good enough for me
eBay might have a set up similar though

Yep, what he said!
USB-c does not care about up or down so easy to use compared to Micro USB, also the USB-c can handle a lot faster charge than the Micro USB magnetic can handle, win, win.

Hey guys , I would like to introduce you a glass and wood stem for the fury edge.
As some of you may know, I am a wood guy. But I really like all glass air path.
So I work with Glass Charlie to combine the best of both world.

The fury edge is a pretty good little vape and I would like to bring it a touch of wood, a way to personnalize it even more...

20210104_163548.jpg

20210104_163606.jpg

The glass tube is 6cm long , so the wood stem is around 3,7cm long.
Easy to clean, you even dont have to pull it away from the wood (but you can if you want to): a qtip or a paper towel soaked can easily go in the glass tube.

Here's some of the available stems:

20210125_162145[1].jpg

From left to right:

- zebrano with turquoise inlay
-red amboyna burl with bronze inlay 1
-red amboyna burl with bronze inlay 2
-philippine ebony , amboyna burl with alu accents
-two tones cocobolo

I hope you will like them! Please let me know your thoughts!

:smile:

Hmm, I am wondering. How much time does the battery last for other folks? I have the timer set to 5 minutes and I get about 7 sessions, which would be 35 minutes. Is this normal? It seemed to diminish over the first few months. At first I was getting something like 10 or 11 sessions from a charge. CS said to try different chargers and cables, but the result ends up being the same. Thoughts?

really enjoying my edge vapes, basically the only ones I have to use at this point save for a Haze V3 conduction hog vape . still only use the glass attachments that fit the Fury2 and edge for that all glass vapor pathway ... seems like a solid company too and they're available to help out if problems arise with the vapes , warranty and what not .... Enjoy !

Can I buy parts to replace the screen filter & the kiln?
Replacement screens can be purchased from Healthy Rips here.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'the kiln.' If you are referring to the actual heating chamber.... then no it is not replaceable. If it has failed within a year of purchase, you can get a replacement Edge under warranty. If it's past that time period, you have a 1/2 price replacement lifetime warranty (Excludes loss, tampering, physical damage, or liquid damage).

As mentioned by @momofthegoons the bowl/heating chamber can't be replaced, you need to keep this clean

The screens also if regularly cleaned should not need replacing but can be bought from HR or other sellers

I use capsules with my edge and love them
I removed my screen as it isn't needed with the caps and you get better airflow/vapour production

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back