Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Looks like HR have updated one of our little old favorites with some nice new features and mouthpiece options;
fury-edge-edited_orig.jpg

Here are the main features of the FURY EDGE:
  • 100% proprietary - designed and owned by Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc.
  • Accessories Attachment for various glass attachments/mouthpieces.
  • 2300 mAh battery - almost 50% larger battery than our FURY 2 (43.75% to be exact).
  • Haptic Feedback: Vibrates when turned on/off and when reaching set temperature.
  • 5 minute session timer.
  • OLED flip screen: Hold power button down for 3 seconds.
  • Mesh stainless steel screen on Accessories Attachment and Mouthpiece for better airflow - vs stainless steel plate-screen with holes on our FURY 2.
  • USB-C Charging (not USB): Fast charging and non-directional.
  • 3 Clicks to turn on/off.
  • Completely isolated air path.
  • Stainless steel chamber.
  • Stainless steel coil.
  • Stainless steel vapor path.
Of these main features - the following 8 are upgrades/updates from the FURY 2:
  1. Accessories Attachment for various glass attachments/mouthpieces.
  2. Much larger 2300 mAh battery (vs 1600 mAh on FURY 2).
  3. USB-C Charging (not USB): Fast charging and non-directional (vs USB on FURY 2).
  4. Haptic Feedback: Vibrates when turned on/off and when reaching set temperature (vs LED light on FURY 2).
  5. 5 minute session timer (vs 4 minutes on FURY 2).
  6. OLED flip screen: Hold power button down for 3 seconds.
  7. Stainless Steel Coil.
  8. Mesh stainless steel screen on Accessories Attachment and Mouthpiece.

I would want to keep and own the whole family, each has its place. There would not be much room for HR to make a dollar with these cheaper vapes...now the S&B Volcano Hybrid would be a different story and I bet they won't even think about a trade\upgrade option.:twocents:

I'm anxious to hear about the taste. I liked my F2, but never thought the taste was all that great. No one mentions taste on fierce reviews much either.
I always thought it tasted pretty good considering
Not my best vape and flavour but good for the size and price
I just found I don't use it anymore
My mighty is at home portable and the F2 wasn't enough battery for outings, plus I hate it's caps but want easier packing on the go

I did want a fierce at first but I kind of changed my mind or need for one
Mighty is good and I don't think the fierce will do my porta needs

I don't have a Fierce, I did not like the sound of people with taste issues being quite disappointed, the new S/S heater (instead of nichrome) may help. I have Plenty of other great vapes that I can wait until at least V2 with new vapes.:thumbsup:

I have been wanting to start contributing on this site, so I guess this is a good thread to get my feet wet. Looking forward to giving my impressions when I receive my Edge.
I posted this elsewhere, hope it is helpful to some of you.

4F47CD36-7F67-4DF0-8AEB-7915A2B0C49C.jpeg

I have been wanting to start contributing on this site, so I guess this is a good thread to get my feet wet. Looking forward to giving my impressions when I receive my Edge.
I posted this elsewhere, hope it is helpful to some of you.

View attachment 11989

Welcome Jill!

So did you order an edge?

If so, I look forward to your review. I seen one review so far, piu? Anyway there were very impressive clouds in it.

The changes look cool, especially the bigger battery, but I'm wondering if the taste improved.

Welcome Jill!

So did you order an edge?

If so, I look forward to your review. I seen one review so far, piu? Anyway there were very impressive clouds in it.

The changes look cool, especially the bigger battery, but I'm wondering if the taste improved.
Thanks Shredder.
Yes, I did order it and I should have it by Friday. I will report my first impressions as soon as I can!

How do you find the fierce with caps?
I didn't like them in my F2 it was better without them
Does the fierce produce the same good vapour with the caps too or are they similar to the F2
I rarely use the caps, so I can’t remember well enough. But I am happy to test out when I receive my Edge!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back