Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

So I have had the caps for a a bit and... these are WORLDs better than the old ones.
They hold almost 2x as much herb. I measured the old caps at about .045g and the new ones at about .072g (I’m sure you could put more in them, but that works best for me.
They are much easier to open and close, just pop on and off (I swore at them a few times thinking they were screwtop before realizing how easy they really were!)
They performed just as well with a half full cap as with a full cap. (I did a lot of testing with .072g and .035g)

To me the next two things are very subjective (and hard for a stoned mind to really keep track of!)
I felt the clouds were same size with or without caps in both Edge and F2 (maybe even a little bigger with a half filled cap vs half filled oven with no cap).
Taste seems to be the same - I may have noticed slight degradation with caps, but that could also be my imagination. Even if it was slightly worse with caps, far too little to keep me from using them.

And of course - makes cleanup a breeze!
I never really used the old caps much, but I see myself definitely using these new ones going forward. Easy to load a few, take ‘em on the road. Drop and hit.
No muss, no fuss.
Oh - and I ordered from HR and had them in my hands 2 days later. They rock!

Hope that helps - lmk if you have any questions I didn’t answer.

Last edited:
So I have had the caps for a a bit and... these are WORLDs better than the old ones.
They hold almost 2x as much herb. I measured the old caps at about .045g and the new ones at about .072g (I’m sure you could put more in them, but that works best for me.
They are much easier to open and close, just pop on and off (I swore at them a few times thinking they were screwtop before realizing how easy they really were!)
They performed just as well with a half full cap as with a full cap. (I did a lot of testing with .072g and .035g)

To me the next two things are very subjective (and hard for a stoned mind to really keep track of!)
I felt the clouds were same size with or without caps in both Edge and F2 (maybe even a little bigger with a half filled cap vs half filled oven with no cap).
Taste seems to be the same - I may have noticed slight degradation with caps, but that could also be my imagination. Even if it was slightly worse with caps, far too little to keep me from using them.

And of course - makes cleanup a breeze!
I never really used the old caps much, but I see myself definitely using these new ones going forward. Easy to load a few, take ‘em on the road. Drop and hit.
No muss, no fuss.
Oh - and I ordered from HR and had them in my hands 2 days later. They rock!

Hope that helps - lmk if you have any questions I didn’t answer.
When you say in the F2 or edge the clouds were the same with or without caps - do you mean using the new caps in the F2?

As the old caps definitely did not give me a similar experience in the F2
The clouds were severely lessened

If the new caps make such a difference I may have to consider buying an edge

@felvapes - Yes, I used the new caps in the F2 and I was getting very nice clouds. Again, this is a little subjective- what I think are nice clouds may not be what someone else thinks are nice clouds. (I am saying “nice clouds” a lot!) But I didn’t notice any difference with and without in both F2 and Edge.

Tonight I will try the old caps and then the new caps and see how much of a difference the clouds are. But from memory (with old caps) the clouds are much better with new caps.

Speaking of which, anyone want some old caps? After I test tonight, I am retiring them permanently. Happy to send someone’s way if you don’t mind small, cumbersome pods.

@felvapes - Yes, I used the new caps in the F2 and I was getting very nice clouds. Again, this is a little subjective- what I think are nice clouds may not be what someone else thinks are nice clouds. (I am saying “nice clouds” a lot!) But I didn’t notice any difference with and without in both F2 and Edge.

Tonight I will try the old caps and then the new caps and see how much of a difference the clouds are. But from memory (with old caps) the clouds are much better with new caps.

Speaking of which, anyone want some old caps? After I test tonight, I am retiring them permanently. Happy to send someone’s way if you don’t mind small, cumbersome pods.
Thank you
I look forward to your side by side comparison

It's looking like thanks to your review I may consider an edge :)

I didn’t realize the new Fury caps are the same as the POTV caps. They do work well, I didn’t notice a major drop off in vapor quantity or quality, and the tops fit in extremely well. I’ve used some of the old style ones and they just don’t compare.

I didn’t realize the new Fury caps are the same as the POTV caps. They do work well, I didn’t notice a major drop off in vapor quantity or quality, and the tops fit in extremely well. I’ve used some of the old style ones and they just don’t compare.
Don't compare as in ease of use or vapour production?
Cheers for your post
Between you and @Jill NYC I might be sold

I gotta stop reading this thread, I'm getting itchy....

I keep telling myself, I have plenty of vapes and hopefully I'll have a firewood 6 soon. And the new M22 should be out soon. And I should wait for a BF sale anyway.

Then I fill a shopping cart at healthy rips but don't pull the trigger.....vas it's real

Don't compare as in ease of use or vapour production?
Cheers for your post
Between you and @Jill NYC I might be sold

Both. The new caps are both easier to load and close, and IMO offer better vapor production (possibly because it allows for more conduction?).

I keep telling myself, I have plenty of vapes and hopefully I'll have a firewood 6 soon. And the new M22 should be out soon. And I should wait for a BF sale anyway.

Then I fill a shopping cart at healthy rips but don't pull the trigger.....vas it's real

IMO something like the Firewood will demolish the Edge.

I know right
I've filled the cart a couple of times and not pulled the trigger

After @momofthegoons gives her review I may get suckered in I think...

@felvapes I tried testing last night, but I am nearly out of herb (was using shake from bottom of my CVault!) so it was very dry herb.
I t is really hard for me to tell how big clouds are - I was vaping in a mirror, not a pretty picture :ko:
I will say that I was getting some clouds from the OG caps -but seemed more whispy than with new caps.
Definitely wait for @momofthegoons to give her input, because this is tougher to quantify.
But, again - the new ones are just so much better as far as ease of use & capacity that (to me) cloud size doesn’t matter all that much.
Looking forward to hearing what @momofthegoons thinks.

@Shredder What is the m22?

I caved
I couldn't wait for @momofthegoons caps to arrive
The above reviews got to me
I hope they live up to my wants
I filled the cart and paid the e-man the money the other night
Here's hoping I don't have to wait too long for it to arrive

I know I did like my F2 a lot and my.donor loves it too, so I won't be disappointed with the edge I'm sure
The bigger bowl and cap size alone is an improvement

It offered a free gift - either a WPA or shredder grinder or a black bent mp
The cheapest grinder was $30 while the wpa I wanted was 12$
So I got the grinder as a gift and bought a WPA and cap set

Hurry up postie.....

I couldn't wait for @momofthegoons caps to arrive
Sorry... they're probably sitting in my mailbox right now. I left town before my mail arrived Friday. But I'll be back tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be able to give my views at that point.

I'm looking forward to trying them. I don't mind the og caps... but a better experience (and hopefully less restrictive air flow) would be nice.

Sorry... they're probably sitting in my mailbox right now. I left town before my mail arrived Friday. But I'll be back tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be able to give my views at that point.

I'm looking forward to trying them. I don't mind the og caps... but a better experience (and hopefully less restrictive air flow) would be nice.
That's okay
It's my impatience that got me :)
I still look forward to hearing your feedback

Okay... I've finally been able to try out the new dosing caps. First impression is that they are much sturdier and nicer built. Easy to open and close... and fit perfectly in the F2.

Now... cloud production (because I know this is of primary importance to you @felvapes ).... I find it increases the 'cloud' slightly. It's not huge... air flow is about the same (imo) and I noticed you go through a cap faster (to the point of the herb losing it's flavor). So my feeling is that these caps probably retain heat more; which would help with conduction and, hence, cloud production. Are they worth it? Yes. Leaps and bounds nicer than the og F2 caps. I'm happy I ordered them.

I haven't had a chance to use the F2 without the caps for comparison yet. And will today. I just wanted to get back with you asap.

Okay... I've finally been able to try out the new dosing caps. First impression is that they are much sturdier and nicer built. Easy to open and close... and fit perfectly in the F2.

Now... cloud production (because I know this is of primary importance to you @felvapes ).... I find it increases the 'cloud' slightly. It's not huge... air flow is about the same (imo) and I noticed you go through a cap faster (to the point of the herb losing it's flavor). So my feeling is that these caps probably retain heat more; which would help with conduction and, hence, cloud production. Are they worth it? Yes. Leaps and bounds nicer than the og F2 caps. I'm happy I ordered them.

I haven't had a chance to use the F2 without the caps for comparison yet. And will today. I just wanted to get back with you asap.
Cheers for your feedback :)
It looks like they are quite an improvement, maybe not the wonder cap I wanted, but I think by the sounds of it the bigger bowl in the edge and improved caps combined may be what I need
Fingers crossed

the bigger bowl in the edge
Just to clarify - the Edge oven is not bigger than the F2 - just the caps are bigger than the old caps.

Just to clarify - the Edge oven is not bigger than the F2 - just the caps are bigger than the old caps.
Sorry, my stoned typing, yes I know the actual chamber is the same
But the caps bowl size is bigger and the wpa works so the full bowl is used now on a bong

My edge arrived today
Super quick post from USA
Less than 7 days !!!!
Go hr

I did the cleans and burn offs and first charge

It's sturdy and slightly bigger than the F2 as advertised

So far I have only had 4 caps through it using the native mp
Battery says half way

A 5 min sesh almost kills a cap, but sometimes one and a half timeouts

I can hear the cap slide up and down a bit in the chamber when drawing
I think it would be really good if they made the cap that tiny bit bigger so it fully fits in the space there and up against the blue seal

This would make the sesh that tiny bit longer and maybe even better performance
I would like the cap sesh to go a tiny bit longer - but this is a want more than a complaint, quite happy with it in comparison to F2 cap seshs

I get a decent enough buzz from a cap sesh (would just be perfect if a bit more)
I get decent taste and vapour
The clouds are much more dense than the F2 caps provide and flavourful

Plus the extra size in comparison to F2 caps gives a better buzz and is more satisfying

It is a great little vape and a worthy upgrade to the F2 with the attachments utilising the full bowl and caps that work well with much better battery life

Tasty and satisfying

I blew hot air from both the bottom with no mp on and from the top through the mp during burnoff
Blowing through the top and out the bottom you could smell the robot fart leave and go away rather quickly from the intake holes

Then when testing and drawing I have had no plastic taste at all this time
Just clean vape
The F2 took ages to go away and still sometimes I thought it tasted funny

The blow through backwards helped I think too

Yet to have a bowl without caps or try the wpa

I look forward to trying the wpa and using the full bowl size

Happy with the edge
A huge improvement over the F2
Kind of makes the F2 the beta model and this is what it was meant to be

Water play next :)

Last edited:
So next update
I like this through water
The F2 was always good in water but the bowl was reduced too much with the stem design

The edge attachment piece allowing full bowls on the bong are much better
Nice lungfulls and milky bongs
Nice hits with the big inhales

I tried a cap on the bong and no good
No cap on bong works best

I had 4 caps at 390 earlier and I had 3 full bowls on the bong at 430 after
Then I had to recharge the edge
So 7 seshs all up, good battery life
Pretty quick recharge, I didn't time properly but was one side or the other of the advertised 2 hours, didn't seem like long

Beast on the bong, very stoned :)

I haven't had a dry native mp full bowl without caps yet

Another thing I noticed is the blue silicone seals have now got the same as we have modded on our WS and teras etc and used a mesh screen instead of metal with holes for better airflow

The shred grinder I got free is the 2.25 inch one on their site at $29 (out of stock prob why they are giving away with an edge)
They have a bigger one for $39 2.5 inch
It is 4 piece with kief screen
Came with a little black plastic scraper tool I assume for kief

It cuts pretty well and is a nice fine grind which I like anyway
I usually use an electric coffee grinder
This is good for out and camp or the likes
See how long it stays sharp
The 2.5 probably be better as a bigger catch area, but this works well and is fine for travel type purposes

Next I need to try the concentrate pads and see how well it does

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back