Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Help me get set up please

So got annoyed that my 710 bucket doesnt really work.. as some said its probably the fault of my shit carb cap..
Never got my dhgate one btw..
Anyway got this coming today to try..

View attachment 43121

Think it will make any difference..???

I had a directional one before and it bearly spun pearls..
I want to be able to do an immense dab, but there only so much the slurp will deal with...
A spinner carb cap will work best to spin the pearls properly
That one will just point air where you do and while it can turn the pearls it will never make them spin like a good spinner cap

Think it will make any difference..???
Hard to know until you try it. There are caps and there are caps.... if you know what I mean? I have several directional caps that don't do shit; mostly the artisan ones that are hand blown. The cap that works the best for me is the quartz Pi cap from 710coils; although at first I found it a bit 'small' to work with. Once I fine tuned my use it works a charm though. Haven't tried their spinner caps.

Hopefully this new cap will do the job for you.

$11
IMG_20221221_082155.jpg

This design worked best from the ones I had to choose from at the head shop

It sounds silly but I blow through the top to make sure all the holes are clear
Some caps, actually a lot, don't have the holes clear in the bottom part of the cap
IMG_20221221_082138.jpg

$11
View attachment 43124

This design worked best from the ones I had to choose from at the head shop

It sounds silly but I blow through the top to make sure all the holes are clear
Some caps, actually a lot, don't have the holes clear in the bottom part of the cap
View attachment 43125
That is one of the better designs I have used also
Spinner/channel cap
Even cheaper from Ali/DHgate

The cap i got works really well actually.. no pearls, just jetting air... so now i can have my 1gram xmas morning dab....

I would also like to to have a good setup for sure, but i'm still experimenting and cannot say what it the best for me. Right now i am just researching and try to find the best options for myself. I like sometimes check out the vape pod starter kit offersfrom Smoko and there find something for myself. Although i cannot say that i have definitely decided which one is the best for me

Last edited:
@Farradsd is it a type of pod using cannabis oil? They sell pods with cannabis oil for certain batteries. I don’t use them because I like the cartridges better. You will need to give us more information. That’s just chapstick on the end for size comparison.
Do you live in a medical or legal state? Basically two different battery styles shown with cartridges installed. I live where things are legal so easy to find what I want . The batteries can be charged up over and over again they usually last at least 6 months. I find the oil cartridges the easiest for me to use the oil
IMG_0609.jpeg

These batteries I show are inexpensive and cost from $15 - $30 dollars where I live. The cartridges are around $25 - $40 for a gram of distillate cannabis oil

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back