Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Joaon

Now what I see?

Herborizer haven't been registered and interned yet?
:myday:That must be revised promptly, as this one is really insane and crazed !​

Herborizer XL:
DvJgY.jpg

Herborizer Ti:
cvrzpyV.png

It's a 12v French Glass vaporizer that carry some sneaky power :nunchuks:
The vapor it produce is very flavorful, and I love to be able to look at the herb being vaporized :popcorn:
I also being able to plug it to a car 12v adapter, and bring it on my road trip/campings ! :razz2:

And you, fellow residents from block V, what do you think of this puppy ? :uhh:

:cheers:

I hear a digital version of the Ti is coming out soon, anyone have any news?

It looks very appealing but there's not enough feedback from credible vapers to make me jump on it.
I have solid experience only with Volcano Digit (on which I discovered vape and did so much sessions) and Mighty (I owned one for two years). Herborizer is far better. More effects, more taste, more versatile (you can use it as one hitter or for sessions, you can choose the body you want, etc.) and more efficient. It’s really another level. Its only flaw is that it’s not portable.

Its only flaw is that it’s not portable.
ll
With all that glass I do not think portable would be a good idea anyway.

I have solid experience only with Volcano Digit (on which I discovered vape and did so much sessions) and Mighty (I owned one for two years). Herborizer is far better. More effects, more taste, more versatile (you can use it as one hitter or for sessions, you can choose the body you want, etc.) and more efficient. It’s really another level. Its only flaw is that it’s not portable.
I wouldn’t say it’s more efficient than Volcano but I like it anyway. I have the digiti as well. It’s a great vaporizer. I like Volcano better but it’s only a personal preference. As a one hitter I like Supreme better, and as an overall medical vape I like Volcano better. It’s on par with Flowerpot and I presume the whole weed eater/showerhead/vrod thing does not add much and Herbo is capable of the same performance ( but I only have shower head). Also the “double decker” is quite bs since you can sandwich weed&concentrates in any vape and get the same result of being high as a kite.
That you are talking about is a big water pipe? Imho after a couple of warming up hits the Herbo is capable of milking any glass.

Is this piece not getting much love here ?

I'm thinking most who are on far side of 45 + or more... Old Farts, possibly take a step back when spending this level of money on a desk top that depends on glass to contain the heating element ? Agree ? Disagree ?

Any one have it that would like to comment ?

spending this level of money on a desk top that depends on glass to contain the heating element ?
People will spend the money if it looks like it is worth it, Vapexhale is not cheap, that said this device looks way over priced for what it is...G43 is more keenly priced for a similar device...not even a VVPS ffs :twocents:

A variable voltage power supply, being 12v (approx) instead of a LED dimmer makes it easy to use multiple inputs and is very easy to read where you are set especially in the dark. Even a simple 12v led voltmeter in line would be nice at that price point.

Less, you lost me there. I do have trouble with all the abbreviations here at times.

I do agree with you, for what the Herborizer is it may be a bit lofty on the price. However I already have a a good PID. I dont know that they sell the Herborizer by parts or piece ?
The herborizer is only compatible with its own controllers. Its an absolutely amazing vape for flavor. Makes my herb taste exactly as it smells. Its a bit easy to over power the heater and you do have to wait a bit in between hits for the heater to recover. Its a great vape though.

This is one I would have to try prior to buying. It would have to be something special in lite of other desk tops not having some of the same issues. Really dont like the idea of having to buy their PID.

As far as I'm to understand, the Herborizer is basically the European equivalent of the NewVape FlowerPot.

Bologna, Yup, heard the same explanation :) Where I'm at when among those I'm not familiar with & pulling out any DV equipped stem, people are curious. Vaping herb is still very much a new idea here. Have legal states on our east & west borders.​

Anywhooo, I love showing some one how to use a vape & just cut them lose with it, while watching. Allowing them to make & learn from their own mistakes when there may be a learning curve.

For me "Right Now" I'm willing to give up a little taste & vapor quality for durability. Some agree that the differences at this level between the different models is somewhat small. With out having them all in front of me, using the same herb in all, over a period time... I can only parrot what I've heard.

There is definitely some FanBoy, Drink My Kool-Aid Please, type response & thoughts other places regarding high end desk tops

I dont see this desktop doing well in a pack while on my bike. Few desk tops will. Mobility is not a consideration in most desk tops design. It is a consideration for me.

Bologna, Yup, heard the same explanation :) Where I'm at when among those I'm not familiar with & pulling out any DV equipped stem, people are curious. Vaping herb is still very much a new idea here. Have legal states on our east & west borders.​

Anywhooo, I love showing some one how to use a vape & just cut them lose with it, while watching. Allowing them to make & learn from their own mistakes when there may be a learning curve.

For me "Right Now" I'm willing to give up a little taste & vapor quality for durability. Some agree that the differences at this level between the different models is somewhat small. With out having them all in front of me, using the same herb in all, over a period time... I can only parrot what I've heard.

There is definitely some FanBoy, Drink My Kool-Aid Please, type response & thoughts other places regarding high end desk tops

I dont see this desktop doing well in a pack while on my bike. Few desk tops will. Mobility is not a consideration in most desk tops design. It is a consideration for me.
It's basically a less durable version of the FP, and if you can swing the more robust one, why not get it? I wouldn't get their controller either. Get an Auber RDK-300, unless you already have a good controller.

now instead of glass, you might consider one of these for your travels, pricey and not really the best design for the flowerpot buuuuut Ti...!:https://quiverfabrications.com/collections/all/products/titanium-water-pipe
or this, too: https://danglesupply.com/collections/bongs/products/dangle

or maybe something from these guys: https://www.thickassglass.com/colle...-super-slit-matrix-bubbler-50x5mm-18mm-female

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back