Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass High End Custom Sandcarving

TypeISDesign

Custom Sandcarver
Hey everyone! :wave:
I wanted to reach out and offer our services to the wonderful VaporAsylum! :weed:
My name is Ian, the man behind @TypeISDesign on Instagram, partners with @scratchedglasswork.
We offer high end custom sand blasting/carving to be done on any glass that you may already own as well as some limited inventory at the moment! We are both use cannabis for medical reasons (Chronic Pain and Muscle Spasm for me, Parkinsons for Scratch) and we have always been about vaporizing and concentrates so this is the perfect place for us to hide out. :smoke:

I'd love to offer discounted services to you wonderful folks as well! As our pricing varies per job, just let me know that you're from the Asylum and I'll make sure to give you the best deal. :headbang:

I appreciate everyone taking a look and let me know if you have any questions! :aaaaa:

https://www.instagram.com/typeisdesign/
https://www.instagram.com/scratchedglasswork/

Here's a pic from a recent job to get us started, maybe we can get @momofthegoons to post hers :science:

25011069_153611825272431_788393156155539456_n.jpg

You betcha!!! :biggrin: I've already posted some of the pieces I've gotten here. But here are a few more pics of some other items...

A couple smalls....

Scratch aka @mvapes also made these custom champagne glasses for my daughter's wedding.

I'll post my bubbler pics in a bit.....

Awesome! It's always fun seeing our non cannabis pieces and neither of us post them very often or even keep a lot of pictures. I know there were some gifts I did this year that I wish I had more pictures of!

Hey everyone! :wave:
I wanted to reach out and offer our services to the wonderful VaporAsylum! :weed:
My name is Ian, the man behind @TypeISDesign on Instagram, partners with @scratchedglasswork.
We offer high end custom sand blasting/carving to be done on any glass that you may already own as well as some limited inventory at the moment! We are both use cannabis for medical reasons (Chronic Pain and Muscle Spasm for me, Parkinsons for Scratch) and we have always been about vaporizing and concentrates so this is the perfect place for us to hide out. :smoke:

I'd love to offer discounted services to you wonderful folks as well! As our pricing varies per job, just let me know that you're from the Asylum and I'll make sure to give you the best deal. :headbang:

I appreciate everyone taking a look and let me know if you have any questions! :aaaaa:

https://www.instagram.com/scratchedglasswork/

Here's a pic from a recent job to get us started, maybe we can get @momofthegoons to post hers :science:

25011069_153611825272431_788393156155539456_n.jpg
You have my attention...

Um, I don't do IG. Or FB. Can I get more pics here?

I clearly need one your bubblers.

And ignore @momofthegoons and her non-cannabis related thoughts...

Peace!

Here's my first bubbler that I had scratched
IMG_1731.jpg
.... early, early work. The scratching wasn't as deep for one. But he still 'had it.' :biggrin:

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1738.JPG

And a few views of my large Pulse piece that he did... images from it that weren't shown in the 'Glass You Use' thread.
IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

Hey!

Yes, @momofthegoons has some of the first few pieces I had done.

I've been away from the forum way too long, IG is like a job in itself. @TypeISDesign is right, we definitely need to start hanging out here more often. Maybe we could even do some videos.

I was so nervous about those flutes for Mom. I was really new to abrasive art and they were for such an important event I wanted them to be perfect. Now one of the first obstacles to overcome in sand blasting is being able to stencil a round surface and I'm telling mom "oh yeah, no problem, I got this) meanwhile behind the scenes I was pissing in my pants.

Ian I think I did about 20 practice rigs on dollar tree wine glasses before spraying the flutes. Lol

Thank g_d @momofthegoons taste in pieces were straight cans, imagine if she collected kleins and recyclers? :doh:

Anyways, it's great to be here and I'm definitely down to offer deals to VAS community.

I'll work on getting some more pictures together, but my Instagram is public so even without an account you can click this link and scroll through it!
Sigh. Fine...even though they're all out to get me... :uhoh:

Your stuff is worth it. I'll put on my tin foil hat to keep the AI gods from spotting me there...

:tinfoil:

Peace!

I can't wait to see what appears on this thread. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Big fan of mvapes artwork!!! :love::love::love:

3JqZ75C.jpg

bSHB8Ay.jpg

Cs0jCIt.jpg

I've got 3 or 4 other pieces I can't find pics of, I'll get them out soon and add a pic here. :weed::peace::weed:

@ataxian I'd be honored to do some work for you old friend and I know @TypeISDesign will be stoked to something from you in the shop.

As promised I put a few pics together of some of our recent work....
IMG_20171012_220633_519_zps7dnmx2pn.jpg
IMG_20171012_220633_519_zps7dnmx2pn.jpg

IMG_20171007_145018_223_zpsvaomwtiu.jpg

IMG_20170927_145001_387_zpsjh5nqsyh.jpg

20171212_113554_zpstibmvgn7.jpg

20171026_152502_zpsffuw7csn.jpg

20171026_152009_zps2pf09n5u.jpg

20171026_151942_zpst2bzx5eu.jpg

IMG_20171024_215349_zpsttcpj9ot.jpg

30412_zpsjfuxkxhi.jpeg

IMG_20170904_233507_zpsfyawdrm3.jpg

20170830_200241_zpspohfiieu.jpg

IMG_20170811_234520_735_zpsoqk2cw4t.jpg

IMG_20171219_184625_213_zpsktygjapv.jpg

IMG_20171216_154311_876_zpshgmxvs07.jpg

So that's a little mix or some of the work lately. @ataxian go ahead and dm me and I'll go over everything with you. Anyone from VAS gets special pricing, @TypeISDesign and I are working on a few specials for you guys that'll be posted soon. You guys all rock and thank you all for supporting our art.

:thumbsup:

Looks nice, MOTG. Real crisp lines.
Wow, mvapes skill has grown huge! Wowee zowee those look real nice! And how sweet to get a discount for members here! And the work from TypeIsDesign is real killer, too. Awesome to have so much talent right here!

Looks nice, MOTG. Real crisp lines.
Wow, mvapes skill has grown huge! Wowee zowee those look real nice! And how sweet to get a discount for members here! And the work from TypeIsDesign is real killer, too. Awesome to have so much talent right here!
@momofthegoons that’s pretty rad. :peace:
I’m thinking of all kinds of designs I’d want to see :razz2:
Lol... you guys will be even more impressed when you see the whole thing (and find out what it's for..... :biggrin:)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back