Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. High Vs Stoned

High versus stoned = semantics

I try hard most each day to make it through to evening without vaping. Most often I make it, sometimes not.

By evening the pain level is just up too much and at some point I'm going to medicate for the pain and for sedation. To me, this is not a "stoned vs high" issue so much as hitting my medication objectives.

What I do to get some relief and sleep may seem like a deep "stone" to some and lightweight nothing to others.

For those who like to micro-dose and maintain a light level of medication (or cannabis euphoria, I guess, depending on why you vape) through out the day probably wouldn't like my nightime session. Meanwhile, others who have to medicate heavily throughout the day (or who just like to dab .5 grams at a time! LOL) would think my night time session just a light touch.

See what I'm saying.....it all depends on what are your objectives for cannabis.....well, at least I think so. hahaha

I don't know that I think differently about being stoned or high. If I feel like vaping, I vape. If I have symptoms that vaping will help, I vape. I often just don't feel like it. I've had a headache and nausea all morning. I went into a room I shouldn't have, to see if the fumes are gone. They aren't, and I, predictably, feel sick. Neither getting high or stoned appeals, but I will have to get around to it when it can't be put off any longer. Usually, I have much more enthusiasm for vaping, but I find it waxes and wanes, so the days more is used tends to be followed by days I use less. Sometimes I feel more couch locked than others, but that seems to come from the strain more than the amount.

I always thought Sativa=High(hallucinate) and Indica=Stoned(couchlock) and too much of either =Bent, next stop...whitey.:thumbsup:
I think I have only been High a couple times in the 90's when we got some weird looking blue buds in Mt Isa ($750 an Oz), that is why I want to try something Sativa biased, I have only grown Indica heavy breeds. That blue stuff made my vision play up nicely, tunnel vision and shit.:smilie-devil:

What about medicated? High vs stoned vs medicated

I switched to hemp flowers and no longer get high or stoned, but it's definitely medicated. I feel it in my head sometimes, but it's not foggy or disorienting

I have gotten high out of my mind several times, but mostly I would get stoned. When I think of high it's laughing uncontrollably and basically acting like the characters in movies that get high and goofy. Stoned was heavier and not as cerebral. Medicated is under influence but no mind altering, or at least only a little bit. Mood is elevated. Pain leaves the body. I get hungry.

I must have been high recently, after having rosin dabs must do it as my wife commented on me being smiley and giggly afterward, no hallucinations though. Maybe I just need to consume more?

smelly and giggly,
I don't know if I was any smellier but I was definitely more smiley and giggly (a lot more than normal for my wife to say something and she has seen me bent fairly often over the past 25+ years) It was quite refreshing, no hallucinations though, not like 1993 in the Isa, I went to a bar straight after a big 3 paper and was feeling quite OK then it hit, while I was ordering a round of beers the bar lady seemed to rollerskate backwards away from me as I was talking, I just went and sat down and told my friends to get the drinks, I felt dizzy and wierd and great all at once. I know I was crying from laughing at the usual bar banter, I don't remember much more! I am not sure but I thought my mining sparky mate that purchased the $750 bag did not lace the joint with speed because I know he had heaps of both (he earned over $200k for the year as a sparky in the mines and that was in 93:razz2:)

I got so high prepping to see a movie with friends that I felt like my head was floating off my body. Then we drove to the theatre, saw a long line, and went to the Chinese buffet next door instead of the movie where I only ate white rice because I thought everyone was watching me? Lol that was the first time I had strawberry cough

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back