Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Hippie Pipe - Hippie W

Been reading reviews about the HP and I gotta admit, I cannot read the instructional manual. Hope they fix this up but the pen itself I find it okay to use. Not that stoked though.
Interesting. And I'll bet you've seen some reviews since you work for @HippieVape . I'm not sure why you are pretending to be a customer.......

I do not condone any form of sock puppetry on this site. I had hoped for better when I invited you here.

Thank you for inviting us to join the forum, we really appreciate it! My name is Aki and I'll serve as a representative of the Hippie Vaporizer.

For the manual concern, this has been a known issue and it has been addressed to our manufacturing team and rest assured that on the next batch, there will be a more visible writing on the manual.

We also appreciate your feedback towards the temperature indicator, and this important message has been submitted to the relevant department for future development of the next Hippie Pipe.

We really appreciate your time and effort on reaching out to us regarding this matter and please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help!

If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to reach us at support@hippievaporizer.com

Sincerely,
Aki and the Hippie Team

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with one of these. This is the same company that makes the Hippie ( a Dynavap Knock off ) .

The Hippie W
The Hippie W
The Hippie W
The Hippie W
The Hippie W
The Hippie W
The Hippie W
The Hippie W
The Hippie W

The Hippie W​

$49.00 USD

Description
The Hippie W is the ultimate vaporizer for concentrates!
The popularity of concentrates led us to create the best instant heating MINI concentrates vaporizer. Unlike other vaporizers that are using the coil to burn the material, The Hippie W, features no coil, only FULL CERAMIC chamber and GLASS mouthpiece for good taste. It has 510 thread so the battery is compatible with other vaporizers as well.

VlOIp7XnEjzcB4muCWBepd3JYtBZ3krLpxl59E85AZb3mJMRrXwcZy3iMClwVm4sIg47fQC9RDw5US9aIb0CcBEMv9OGFM1v3w=s0-d-e1-ft
Product Details:

- For concentrates ONLY (please note: it is not intended for use of Liquid)
- Extreme portable, small design
- Glass mouthpiece, a full ceramic chamber for great vapor
- Easy, one-button use
- Easy to clean, almost no maintenance necessary
- Powerful, 1500 mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, 510 thread
- Micro USB cord (without a charger)
- Instant, ceramic heating
- Stainless Steel body

VlOIp7XnEjzcB4muCWBepd3JYtBZ3krLpxl59E85AZb3mJMRrXwcZy3iMClwVm4sIg47fQC9RDw5US9aIb0CcBEMv9OGFM1v3w=s0-d-e1-ft
Included:

- The Hippie W
- Glass Mouthpiece
- USB Charger Cable
- Extra rubber rings
- Packing Tool
- User Manual

Dimension:

- The Hippie W The Hippie W has a dimension of 4.5" x 0.75", and a weight of 2.6 oz

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back