Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips How can I convert vaping oils to Green dragon

Poorbs

I'm new to the forum and have been converting herb to Green Dragon for several years - it's my favorite. I have several vaping pens and some vaping oil, and would like to know how to convert these concentrates to Green Dragon. Is there a recipe? Thanks

I'm new to the forum and have been converting herb to Green Dragon for several years - it's my favorite. I have several vaping pens and some vaping oil, and would like to know how to convert these concentrates to Green Dragon. Is there a recipe? Thanks
Hmmm.. if I remember correctly, @Shredder has done this or something similar...... I would imagine that the vape oil would still need decarboxylation and that you would then need to add it to a high proof alcohol like Everclear or ethanol. And then reduce it down to your desired consistency.

All depends what your vaping with. Do you vape with any cutting agents like added terpenes? I wouldn't bother. There is no Thca in thc distillates to convert to thc. Thc distillates can be combined without decarboxylation. Live resin, "shatter pens", or such need to be decarbed. ( My rule of thumb 240 degrees for 40 minutes, or until it stops bubbling) Then all you need to do is make your tincture as normal.
Everclear is my choice. There are lots of recipes for tinctures out there. Master Wu's Green dragon is probably the most well known. All you have to do is add your decarbed shatter to your Everclear and shake like hell for 3 minutes, I then place in a double boiler and reduce. ( be real careful as it's highly flammable, use your oven fan to ventilate) and reduce by half ,evaporating the alcohol. It will still taste like caca but it won't burn in your mouth or throat. Lots of other recipes on the interweb. :science:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back