Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips How Do You Clean Your Glass

View attachment 43112

Get 6 liters of lab grade iso for 20 quid... i dont seem to have any problem keeping it clean..
Yea wow
I wonder what the UK has against simple green....lol

I get my 100% iso in 5L bottles off eBay for a similar price to you, maybe a tiny bit more

View attachment 43112

Get 6 liters of lab grade iso for 20 quid... i dont seem to have any problem keeping it clean..
Yea wow
I wonder what the UK has against simple green....lol

I get my 100% iso in 5L bottles off eBay for a similar price to you, maybe a tiny bit more
@Kellya86 those are insane prices. And even felvapes is paying alot but at least it's not crazy prices. I guess doubling the price covers the shipping there huh lol? Blows my mind that they want that much money for something that's just an organic cleaner. We pay under $11 for a gallon and under $22 for 2.5 gallons.

But if you are doing okay with ISO I guess it's not really an issue for you. :smile:

@Kellya86 those are insane prices. And even felvapes is paying alot but at least it's not crazy prices. I guess doubling the price covers the shipping there huh lol? Blows my mind that they want that much money for something that's just an organic cleaner. We pay under $11 for a gallon and under $22 for 2.5 gallons.

But if you are doing okay with ISO I guess it's not really an issue for you. :smile:
Our prices are similar to yours
A gallon is 3.78 litres
$11 USD is approx $17 AUD
4L is $24 AUD here
So almost the same price as you, a tiny bit extra

I like the mug idea even for iso on the table
People use a dunk method with iso and warm/hot bangers already for cleaning
Might be convenient to have the mug and lid on the table ready after a dab

I like the mug idea even for iso on the table
People use a dunk method with iso and warm/hot bangers already for cleaning
Might be convenient to have the mug and lid on the table ready after a dab
It's really handy. And the heat doesn't have to be on all the time; there's a switch. I didn't think heating the Simple Green would make a huge difference but it really does. Now... I know you like to use your US cleaner... Do you use it on your bangers successfully as well? Perhaps the mug idea would be overkill for you?

It's really handy. And the heat doesn't have to be on all the time; there's a switch. I didn't think heating the Simple Green would make a huge difference but it really does. Now... I know you like to use your US cleaner... Do you use it on your bangers successfully as well? Perhaps the mug idea would be overkill for you?
I don't let my bangers get that dirty to need the us cleaner
I clean them pretty well with qtips after a dab - my slurpers don't seem to get the same burnt rings as the buckets did
But I do think the mug may be easier
I've seen the iso dunk method after a dab in larger boxes - but it seems too much to keep on my table
The mug being a small footprint and with a lid may mean I can use less qtips and keep the mug on the table ready to go
Quick mouth moistened qtip and a warm iso dunk after a dab and I may be done

I find the hose with hot water is all my glass needs for cleaning after using citric acid and Cranberry extract in my bong water,
1683607645584.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back