Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips How Do You Clean Your Glass

I prefer no labels so I’ll be interested to see if they come off.
I won't cry if mine come off but all I use is I so,vinegar and hot water.
One thing I want to mention, since folks are hopping on the Goo Roo train, is that Simple Green can take off the logo if it is not 'baked' on..... I received my Goo Roo pieces yesterday and noticed that their logos don't look like they are all that permanent. My bet is that they'll come off in a good soak. The logos on the DHGate stuff definitely comes off.
What is your thoughts on it?

What is your thoughts on it?
I've only had a chance to use the Igloo Perc bubbler with dabbing. IMO the perc could be larger. Not enough diffusion for the size of can that it has. However... it is well made and sturdy. I'll see how it performs with my SSV and WS... perhaps it's just not a dab rig.

The other bubbler I bought is huge... (Large Inline bubbler). Bigger than what I usually like to use. Might be doing a giveaway with that without even trying it...

Unless y'all want my mouth on your mouthpiece..... :lmao:

I've only had a chance to use the Igloo Perc bubbler with dabbing. IMO the perc could be larger. Not enough diffusion for the size of can that it has. However... it is well made and sturdy. I'll see how it performs with my SSV and WS... perhaps it's just not a dab rig.

The other bubbler I bought is huge... (Large Inline bubbler). Bigger than what I usually like to use. Might be doing a giveaway with that without even trying it...

Unless y'all want my mouth on your mouthpiece..... :lmao:
I will buy them for what you paid plus shipping to me if you'd rather?

I will buy them for what you paid plus shipping to me if you'd rather?
Piss off...I want a chance to win it! :rofl:

Just as I suspected, the Goo Roo labeling comes right off after an overnight soak in Simple Green. May not look like it at first glance... but a quick finger 'smear' will show that it was just paint and it 'smears' right off.

Edit: I would imagine that PBW will have the same effect on this type of labeling.

@Tincandtoke . I just plug the piece and drop some 90 > IPA down the fucker and wipe down the exterior with some too.....collect all for future use and put it in front of a fan...that’s it for me

8F25996A-905E-4852-AF88-742C285A5E67.jpeg

E362FF83-BA6B-4766-AE8D-E1B97886EAAD.jpeg

I have used MDR on all types of glass, if you want to remove Minerals imbedded in your glass, not easy to find and not cheap
This is what is used to decontaminate aviation glass

I have left 100% Simple Green in a cheap bubbler for over 2 weeks with no problem :twocents:

@Tincandtoke . I just plug the piece and drop some 90 > IPA down the fucker and wipe down the exterior with some too.....collect all for future use and put it in front of a fan...that’s it for me

View attachment 27033
View attachment 27034

I have used MDR on all types of glass, if you want to remove Minerals imbedded in your glass, not easy to find and not cheap
This is what is used to decontaminate aviation glass

Could you clarify IPA?
Do you really mean beer?
Completely ignorant

My apologies brother, IPA as in isopropyl alcohol.( this is a common abbreviation for it)
I thought so but its the internet and you never know
Plus with my level of ignorance I would be washing the mineral deposits out with peanut butter if someone posted it
I know it as iso but abbreviations are different everywhere
I have some 91%, is that enough?

I thought so but its the internet and you never know
Plus with my level of ignorance I would be washing the mineral deposits out with peanut butter if someone posted it
I know it as iso but abbreviations are different everywhere
I have some 91%, is that enough?
That’s it, if you want some more action you can add coarse kosher salt from the grocery store

Guys & Gals, activated charcoal as used for fish filters works great thrown in the ISO. I think it works better than any salt. I reuse the ISO / charcoal mix several times. It gets kind of nasty looking prior to my tossing it but will still clean & disinfect just fine.

When I wuzz smoking activated charcoal was always on hand. Bought in 5 lb. bags. Smoking flower through charcoal is a good experience for most. It was at the time the smoothest way I had found to consume herb. Cool & smooth but completely devoid of any taste what so ever....

Do the m&m stuff come off also?
I ask cuz it was the over the top branding that kind of threw me on them.

It wont . Not on the newer stuff anyways. Heavy Glass is the same. I have a 10" straight tube by Heavy Glass. Turns out this is my most used piece. No other glass I have produces the flavor this simple straight tube does. However it would be nice if it didn't have their name etched in the glass. I actually hate this. However this tube pipe has done well for me & was cheap

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back