Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Replaced a bad car battery and have to dry everything out
May go portable vape shopping when I come down from this am dab
Locked in a long drawn out war with the kitties over free range feeding with meow mix when they were with my mother and the portioned Weruva food we are feeding them now
Much healthier but......

Replaced a bad car battery
I had to answer the wife's call for help, half an hour drive earlier this evening to get to her with a tired battery that would not quite engage the starter motor. A hair-raising drive for me (if I had any) as it is the first time I have driven at night for many years...it was a slow trip (felt trippy with all the oncoming headlights twinkling purple and shit...led...HID...fat dab just before the call?)
I am all tucked in again and a cozy 8 but need a bit more...yab a dab or 2!

10157214-9AFD-46AC-99BE-F50BFFDA804B.jpeg

It hits like a champ, I craved this after all this time...10 with stars and shit

I had to answer the wife's call for help, half an hour drive earlier this evening to get to her with a tired battery that would not quite engage the starter motor. A hair-raising drive for me (if I had any) as it is the first time I have driven at night for many years...it was a slow trip (felt trippy with all the oncoming headlights twinkling purple and shit...led...HID...fat dab just before the call?)
I am all tucked in again and a cozy 8 but need a bit more...yab a dab or 2!
I havent driven at night for a few years either.
Can't see shit!!!!

I havent driven at night for a few years either.
Can't see shit!!!!
My doctor has prescribed yellow tinted and driving prescription glasses from Oakley ( Oakley Si / veterans program) . They did help a lot. Talk to your doctor about this specific condition, it is mostly a matter of the right tool for the job. Prescription glasses are a PITA for us, I am constantly tuning in that too

A zero
Went up to a brick and mortar store to pick up a portable vape to support the local shops
Did not have the airis quasar or a ton of stock but I picked up an evolve plus 2020 version for $35 and a 5 pack of coils for $15
A bit pricey but I want them to stay open, still waiting on my concentrate adapter for the ditanium, due today......we'll see
IMG_20210604_113632.jpg
Basically just for bedside hit when my spine is screaming or a quick pick me up if I'm out for a while
Not into being stoned in public anymore, too easy to have my buzz harshed
Please don't judge my purchase
It was a combination of supporting my community retailers and available stock
One thing I am learning is that vaping is a very personal and customized
VAS is the product of so many choices
IMG_20210604_124756.jpg
Blast from the past
A snoop dogg G series that I think got recalled or discontinued for being a fire hazard
Good old magic flight, always on the border of combustion

Edit: use this all the time
IMG_20210604_125347.jpg
Silicone fingers

Last edited:
evolve plus 2020 version for $35 and a 5 pack of coils for $15
Not all that pricey.
You did well.
My original Evolve Plus still works (as does my Evolve) after all these years!
$3 per coil is a fine deal.

Please don't judge my purchase
No judging here. I used an Evolve for a long, long time. It's the only concentrate pen, if I am not mistaken, that has the cap that keeps the concentrates from dripping out of the pen. That's something I really liked about it.

However... the taste got to me in the end. And I use rosin rather than shatter now; which is much harder to load into pens like this. I also don't really use concentrates on the move anymore. And tend to go with a flower portable if needed on the 'go'. So.. no longer an issue.

Hope you enjoy it and are able to dose on the go when needed.

Edit: Oops... forgot what thread I was in for a minute. Why? Cause I'm high as a fucking kite LOL....

Last edited:
It's the only concentrate pen, if I am not mistaken, that has the cap that keeps the concentrates from dripping out of the pen. That's something I really liked about it.
I like that also.
The Aovape Oracle also has this cap.....
interesting that the designer Kevin, who we both know left Yocan, a couple of years ago to develop tools for Aovape.
Photo on 6-4-21 at 5.30 PM.jpg

Photo on 6-4-21 at 5.30 PM #2.jpg

9.5.... aiming at a not too distant 10.
Brunch breath was the strain that got me here, via SSV.
Item 9 Ambrosia (Diamonds in terp sauce) will carry me the rest of the way!

Not very. Maybe a 3? I used a cart that is near the end of its life. Super harsh. Ugh.

Plus I wanted to try out this new mechanical keyboard that I bought. It's a step up from the Apple keyboard, that's for sure and I can type much faster on this. I'll have to get one of those tester apps or go to a testing website and see how well I do.

It is noisy though and I expected that.

:torching:
Lol...9 . I typically don’t enjoy balloons that much, that’s more her thing, I figured I would try in the name of science. Yeah folks, method of consumption is a real factor, I am high as balls after 2 balloons.
Turns out I am too sick to work until Wednesday, ain’t that a fucking shame

B8E6F1AE-FFBA-40FC-90E9-C0022618A25A.jpeg

427BB8CB-E703-4401-B146-3460CDCC3884.jpeg

High priced fuel, high priced lumber...welcome to the real world USA
I am 8, higher than the US min wage WTF!

A737406B-C9CC-4BF5-BCA1-D7182713D3F1.jpeg

73085DD0-8903-4384-97EE-0A04FDCA0770.jpeg

Fucking 9 lol Berry Pie topped with GSC

:nut:
I fucking over did it, wanted to get medicated for a long drive this morning but on an empty stomach was just way too overkill….
On a secondary note this wand has been so awesomely awesome , it’s large capacity and flexibility will do just about anything you need it to, maintenance is tuned in and now the SSV is by far my most used device. I am really glad I got this device

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back