Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Yeah just looked up extraction
Alcohol
200 proof but I think I can Get away with 190
Think I will perform the extraction and make a fruit drink

Could be silly and combine it with some thc tincture in a blueberry margarita

Yeah just looked up extraction
Alcohol
200 proof but I think I can Get away with 190
Think I will perform the extraction and make a fruit drink

Could be silly and combine it with some thc tincture in a blueberry margarita
I had a bottle of extract not long ago... for some reason though, i find its missing something...
You know like how concentrate seems to be missing something you dont get with flowers..
Maybe im talking crap, but in my experience i find nothing compares to jus eating them.. the choc is ok caus its jus ground up in there..

Got a few more grams of dmt on the way too..
Gave some to a friend who has been in thailand rescuing dogs for a few years.. he had an amazing time, got to see the creatures everyone sees..
Im hoping to build it to a level where i can control my trip and have conversations with the beings/entities... i want to travel through time and space....

Anyway, im at work at a 0...
Been working evenings too lately, as well as going gym and looking after kids...
Not alot of time for getting high...
Need a holiday but its not worth being vaccinated for.. think im gonna have a long weekend in uk soon.. i need it...

Tolerance super low.. 1 gooey vapcap will send me to an 8 later....

I had a bottle of extract not long ago... for some reason though, i find its missing something...
You know like how concentrate seems to be missing something you dont get with flowers..
Maybe im talking crap, but in my experience i find nothing compares to jus eating them.. the choc is ok caus its jus ground up in there..

Got a few more grams of dmt on the way too..
Gave some to a friend who has been in thailand rescuing dogs for a few years.. he had an amazing time, got to see the creatures everyone sees..
Im hoping to build it to a level where i can control my trip and have conversations with the beings/entities... i want to travel through time and space....

Anyway, im at work at a 0...
Been working evenings too lately, as well as going gym and looking after kids...
Not alot of time for getting high...
Need a holiday but its not worth being vaccinated for.. think im gonna have a long weekend in uk soon.. i need it...

Tolerance super low.. 1 gooey vapcap will send me to an 8 later....

Thanks for the reply
Any extraction, it seems, looses something during the process
My guess is that you could lose up to a third of the potency if you are not careful and thorough
I can be knee deep in blood and guts and it is no problem
But ingesting something that gags me or tastes bad will bring about projectile vomiting
Somebody said to pulverized them and make a drink that way

Thanks for the reply
No worries... sorry for it being delayed im a very busy man... dont get to spend as much time here as id like...
If you really cant eat them, why not make tea with them.. just be careful not to use boiling water.. i feel this is a gentle extraction and seems to preserve most of the goodies.. there is also lemon tek to consider..
But if i was you i would grind them fine, and put into melted choc of your choice.. this was you cannot taste them at all...

Loopy T Loo. El loopy. Perhaps shitfaced.

Almost a bottle of Astrolabe Sauvignon Blanc and several dabs... wow. Good thing I ate.

A solid 9.5. Maybe a 10? Not quite sure yet lol.... I do have an internal 'chart' of how high I am. I'm not to the skinny dipping stage. So... probably a 9.5.

I'm more medicated than usual.
I have not been much lower than a 7 in weeks.... and not much higher!
Tonight I vaped flower for an hour, and dabbed 2 waxes, and some shatter.
I have all patient issues resolved, and am functioning "on time"... so I enter Saturday evening with a clear
feeling of no pressure.
It's a 10 alright... I'm even giggling at youtube random vids!

DplLhVJU8AA_WJO.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

I fucked up and made a thing.
Wasn't my idea.........I was just trying to help.
Been testing it and its superfanfuckingtastic and it was parts that were just laying about doing nothing.
8-10
you made a mini evo..

I've been using my RSO syringes a lot lately. I'm not sso sure if I notice a difference in the effects between most of them. I took a lBB sized blob of RSO about 20 minutes ago and I schmeared it all under my tongue. I'm starting to feel the effects and expect to be close to a 10 in about 2.5 hours. Right now it's pleasant but I'm a little worried about later on into the very early morning.

I also have RSO capsules but they give me a terrible headache which completely overtakes any other effects. I wish I could have brought it back to the dispensary. I think I took about three out of ten.

So, right now about three.... 10+ in a couple of hours. I edited imy post just now for a different reason but now I'd say I'm a five

My doctor wants me to stick with tinctures for the most part. I like them but taking them is a bit boring. For some reason taking a dab or using a cart is better experience.

Last edited:
Just finished making a tray of Tiropita (Greek cheese pies) and needed a serious break. I'm sitting here hitting some rosin... and sort of lost track of how many hits I've had.... I do believe I may have to wait a bit before I continue with any cooking. Cause I'm feeling a bit cooked myself.....and I tend to forget ingredients when I'm this high. :lol: A serious 9.....

Yesterday was great. Definitely a 10+++. I kept leaning over in my wheelchair so I moved to the couch and was locked into it for a while. My almost 80 y.o. mother asked me what was going on and then figured it out and started laughing and shaking her head. This time the RSO kicked in much more quickly than it usually does, I’m not sure why that happened. Could the strain affect it?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back