Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

IMG_20210917_195142.jpg
Garanimalz on the left
Super lemon haze on the right

Oh yeah, an 8 as I edit this into the post

Solid 4 off lemon haze
Winding down after my first extended drive of 2+ hours
No unexpected pain and I can walk without increased pain
That means I can do light running in a couple of months
My knees hurt just writing that

My drive was for some recreational material
Going to try some banana bread in a few minutes

IMG_20211007_191541.jpgIMG_20211007_191600.jpgIMG_20211007_191610.jpg

Banana on the top and double lemon pie on the bottom

About a 6. I bought a Blackberry Kush cart and I think the guy said was a heavy indica but I looked it up and it’s hybrid. He could have been describing one of the other carts I bought.

However, what I’m feeling is heavy indica. This is absolutely a 10 and is my new favorite and favorite Indica dominant. I wish I’d bought 6 of these instead of the other carts/pods I also purchased. This one is hard to beat. This is a totally relaxing 100% body high. Massive amount of pain relief. My stump feels numb and that’s a good thing. No confusion, racing thoughts, etc. It smells so much like Blackberries. Do they scent these things sometimes?

I took about 6 puffs and I'm about a 8. This a slightly more of a functional high the Blackberry Kush and I like it a lot. Blackberry was just slowed down couch.

Today's strain is "Afghan Sunset". I don't think the cart is live resin it's just a regular cart whatever that means. I'm assuming this is just a cross between Afghan and Sunset. I haven't be able to find it on leafly.

Tonight I'm going to try a Grape Gorilla Glue live sauce POD or Airborne Skunk Badder in the Boost Evo.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back