Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Ha I found this crazy bubbler contraption for the solo/air! Forgot I even had this.
:weed:
Vaping some Purple Runtz
7 and increasing rapidly

2545C789-165A-47E1-ADC7-23EB994C9928.jpeg

I'm so high . . . I feel like . . .

jesus.jpg

Had a bit of a detox on holiday.. not on purpose.. didnt squish enough rosin and ran out on like day 3... so went 4 days just vapcapping weed.. felt like a heroin addict surviving on methadone.. like i was high.. but not fully satisfied..
Had a nice fat dab when i got home and holy shit.. was surely more than a 10.. warm fuzzy eyes instantly..
I just dont think i can live without trates now...

Had a bit of a detox on holiday.. not on purpose.. didnt squish enough rosin and ran out on like day 3... so went 4 days just vapcapping weed.. felt like a heroin addict surviving on methadone.. like i was high.. but not fully satisfied..
Had a nice fat dab when i got home and holy shit.. was surely more than a 10.. warm fuzzy eyes instantly..
I just dont think i can live without trates now...

Tolerance! Our most feared enemy. (could be discussed over there: https://vaporasylum.com/threads/the-power-of-concentrates.1603/ )

I have just had my regular VolcanoHybrid session :smug: . I am high like 6.5 though I'd like to be around 9 or 10:treadmill:
listening to music and learning some Japanese.

A little pre-dinner prep dabs got me floating at a solid 8. A little bit of this and that.....
View attachment 40194
Sigh... I need a new phone. This camera sucks.
The camera looks pretty darned good... as does the afternoon's entertainment!
I'm at a pretty constant "0".:rofl:

I feel like 8,5:buzz:

0?!
Taking a break or it doesn't get you high any more?

Mod note: posts merged
Vito is taking a 'break' because of legal circumstances. You can read about it here.

I'm feeling my Friday! Happy to be cruising at an altitude of about 7.5... and rising. Had a nice dab and am starting to plan my evening. Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and has a nice weekend!

200-2.gif

Half 9 in morning... waiting in for my auber..
Cant go out to go gym..
House is clean..
Vapcap it is then...

Heading for an 8 at this time of morning..
Hopefully i dont fall asleep and miss delivery..
So fatigued lately i can literally just close my eyes at any time and start dreaming straight away..
Not great for driving... maybe if it turns up soon i can have a couple hours kip before i go to work...
An afternoon of digging in the rain today.. fun fun fun..
I actually love digging i get great core gains from it..

20221011_200740.jpg

This shit ruined me.. i was sooooo so high last night.. well above a 10...

You ever wake up still high? I'm still around a 3.....

After a day of packing and getting ready for a trip, I was wound up and needed to relax. Well... this bad boy did me in last night... I ate 6 squares over the course of the evening (approx. 78 mg), was at about a 11.5 and then it was lights out.

IMG_9399.JPG
IMG_9397.jpg

You ever wake up still high? I'm still around a 3.....

After a day of packing and getting ready for a trip, I was wound up and needed to relax. Well... this bad boy did me in last night... I ate 6 squares over the course of the evening (approx. 78 mg), was at about a 11.5 and then it was lights out.

View attachment 40889View attachment 40888

Haha waking up high is crazy.. its an edible thing.. i think your digestion almost stops as you sleep . Then when you wake, it all starts moving again and bam... you hammered.. its funny...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back