Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Well, right now I'm at a zero and am staying straight for the afternoon....need to pick up chinese food and take people afterward to the movie.

Will vape just before I leave to pick up the food.

Sorry, don't have anything better to offer.

Oh....so, newly opened dispensaries in Maryland and I posted some picks of some of the herb that just looked rushed to market (it probably was as this was first shipments anywhere in the state) and was just ok. But, I got some Guice (not much info on it) and its real nice...Gorilla Glue #4 with Orange Valley OG....and I do like it. Only got a 1/4 and its not available now. The dispensaries have only been open for two weeks, there are only two growers out of 14 that are shipping yet....give it 6 months and we will have an entirely different market here.

You broke them all again already? :yikes: LOL No Enano GonGs at all? :cry::shocked:

Cheers
Merry Christmas!
I have a GonG for the NANO left. ONE STEM as well.
Plenty 5 stems for the SOLO.
My EVO is still working for now? (I think the MALE is not going to make it)?
VAP CAP work's well with water. Can't do it dry or my wife won't let me use it?

Congratulation's on you CANNABIS STORES!

We only have DELIVERY close by, however so many strain's!
I want to grow but my wife say's: "NO"! (4 Foot COLAS INDOOR's SCARED HER?)

I'm going to my parent's house so i'm a ZERO ATM until tonight.
They have a big wine cellar so I'll manage?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Vapor Asylum! I'm starting off with some Blue Dream I picked up at my medical collective. Sipping coffee while taking vapor bong hits, first bowl in at about a 4.6 and rapidly increasing.
I wasn't going to post during the WINTER SOLSTICE was over!
COFFEE (expresso) is my addiction.

CANNABIS & ESPRESSO = CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Had my coffee now CANNABIS for a awesome feeling!

Peace everyone.

Today's high is brought to me by the number...

5078273276_8785bf18c6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Is this title clickbait to a vaporist? :eyebrow2: Insane VAPE MOD w/ 150 BATTERIES! - YouTube GO GREEN! Apologies if this is old already.
Omg... this is too funny! And I can't speak for anyone else but I've never seen it before.

Lawdy Miss Claudy I am high. I have vaped myself silly. I have vaped for breakfast, lunch, noonsies, 420, cocktail hour, dinner and dessert. And I may have thrown in a vape snack.

I am quite vaked. Truly. :biggrin::buzz:

Omg... this is too funny! And I can't speak for anyone else but I've never seen it before.

Lawdy Miss Claudy I am high. I have vaped myself silly. I have vaped for breakfast, lunch, noonsies, 420, cocktail hour, dinner and dessert. And I may have thrown in a vape snack.

I am quite vaked. Truly. :biggrin::buzz:
I wasn't going to bore U with my ZANNY VIEW on LIFE!

Leftover in my grinder was last night's INDICA (BLUEBERRY-MUFFIN)

Close to 9.0 maybe 8.95746378924436745

Man-O-Man = DON'T do INIDICAS in the AM unless you have nothing to do!

ENJOY your SATURDAY friend's!

HELP!

During da 70's a 10 level was doable.
The CANNABIS today is stronger they say?
Why was I so STONED back in da day?
We had no seed's in HAWAII.

1970 = 10 easy
2017 = 8 plus maybe?

@Kellya86 explain me?
Anyone who might know?
This is a good question!

I think part of it is tolerance. But I think attitude and surroundings have a lot to do with it as well. I vape/dab every day; usually by myself. And some days it just seems like I can't get high or reach the level I need/want. But then... there are other times where a friend will stop by and we will vape. And I will feel higher than I've felt in a long time; laughing my head off, etc. Same weed, maybe even less than I usually would vape. :idon'tknow:

I think part of it is tolerance. But I think attitude and surroundings have a lot to do with it as well.
:nod: Agreed.
Other factors: Full/Empty stomach. Amount of rest. Activity. Weather. Vaping other plants can hit certain notes or reactivate and tickle those receptors. Other Aromas even depending on your sensitivity.

I have other theories involving absorption and metabolism. :yawn: Someone else can start on that if they like. I'm at 7 and coffeeless. BTW
1970 = 10 easy
2017 = 8 plus maybe?
I've heard that before. Do think the national average has raised from 5 to 8 from the 70's. And the same for quality control. :twocents: Can't speak worldwide.
During da 70's a 10 level was doable.
Never found the Skunk in the 80's or Hawaiian in the 70's experience with what is available. So not sure if there is something comparable out there. I think CANNABIS breeding has muddied any older single pursuit.:sherlock:

How many strains were there in the 70's? How many were printed on T-shirts back in the day? Nowadays getting 'true diesel' is a big deal. :lol:
:peace:

:nod: Agreed.
Other factors: Full/Empty stomach. Amount of rest. Activity. Weather. Vaping other plants can hit certain notes or reactivate and tickle those receptors. Other Aromas even depending on your sensitivity.

I have other theories involving absorption and metabolism. :yawn: Someone else can start on that if they like. I'm at 7 and coffeeless. BTW
I've heard that before. Do think the national average has raised from 5 to 8 from the 70's. And the same for quality control. :twocents: Can't speak worldwide.

Never found the Skunk in the 80's or Hawaiian in the 70's experience with what is available. So not sure if there is something comparable out there. I think CANNABIS breeding has muddied any older single pursuit.:sherlock:

How many strains were there in the 70's? How many were printed on T-shirts back in the day? Nowadays getting 'true diesel' is a big deal. :lol:
@Cuckfumbustion what is the answer?

Maybe it's tolerance?

If I have INDICA apart from my program?

{SATIVA; HYBRID; INDICA} + CONCENTRATES = EXCELLENT SCIENCE > CIVILIZED BEHAVOIR

CANNABIS is safer than "MILK"?

WHY ALCOHOL is OK but not CANNABIS in some place's?

ESPRESSO then CANNABIS = I did it my way!

FREE THINKING is not wrong?

Why are CIVILIZATION'S trying to control R thought's?

:nod:

Well let's see, we had of course mexi brick mostly. And once in a while onoxian spears, columbian gold, columbian red, panama red, Thai sticks, vietnamese (if you had a family member or friends there).

And I remember a mysterious mowie wowie, that I now believe to be an original northern light. It always struck me that for weed to come from so far would not be fresh and green. I mean... Duh, lol.

I later discovered a northern mi strain of a sativa that was finished flowering outside by labor day. The group I met had been growing that strain for 20 years, and this was the late 80's early 90's. It was sold as Hawaiian.

I now think northern lights was what was sold as mowie wowie and or hawwaian.. And ive read about two seperate northern light origin stories, one being from where I live now and one from islands in British Columbia . So I suspect this was the mowie wowie in retrospect.

Last edited:
@Cuckfumbustion what is the answer?

Maybe it's tolerance?

If I have INDICA apart from my program?

{SATIVA; HYBRID; INDICA} + CONCENTRATES = EXCELLENT SCIENCE > CIVILIZED BEHAVOIR
That's another good point. Even a 4 hour pause can reset things for another recharge. So the next sesh feels like a full head change. :biggrin:
Strains have become more specialized. Sativa in the AM, Indica in the late PM. Then Medical MJ. CANNABIS is a plant that makes many types of complex compounds.
I vape other plants and include them in that mix. Sometimes vaping things like mint can reactivate things.

If you build a tolarance for one, you can switch to another.
. But then... there are other times where a friend will stop by and we will vape. And I will feel higher than I've felt in a long time; laughing my head off, etc. Same weed, maybe even less than I usually would vape. :idon'tknow:
Yes! :nod: Or use one strain in a vape for a sesh. meh. Other vape KAPOW! Some like certain temps/grind more.

Do you let your flower breath out of the jar before vaping? Grind and leave in the grinder like a container or do you grind it just before vaping? Another wrinkle.

I now think northern lights was what was sold as mowie wowie and or hawwaian
That might be the Hawaiian for me back in the day? :thinker:
It felt 'tropical.' When did indoor growth have an impact on strains?
@ataxian do you think you could find a strain that is reminiscent of what you used to burn back in the day? Or have you?

That's another good point. Even a 4 hour pause can reset things for another recharge. So the next sesh feels like a full head change. :biggrin:
That might be the Hawaiian for me back in the day? :thinker:
It felt 'tropical.' When did indoor growth have an impact on strains?
@ataxian do you think you could find a strain that is reminiscent of what you used to burn back in the day? Or have you?
1981 we grew something very strong outdoors with NATURE doing the work while we surfed.
Work was not our thing. 70's CANNABIS was decent, however da 80's was the beginning of da revolution!
SURFING BLACK-LIGHT POSTER'S TAPERSY and many other things of the ERA. (LED ZEPPELIN)

MAUI WOWHIE x AFGHANI PURPLE was a freak of NATURE. (HAWAII OUTDOORS)

On the MAINLAND the HIPPIES had seed's?
SURFER'S in HAWAII seed's were weird!
It was free like most thing's for us!

I'm grateful for my youth!

CANNABIS is safe!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back