Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

If you think you are high right now . . . . turn this video up to hear this test of the new Electron rocket from New Zealand that goes into orbit . . . this little bitch riipppssss offf the effin' pad . . . cool . . . :clap:

And Lets watch SpaceX make this animation come a reality very soon as they are static firing this beast at pad 39A as I type this . . . . :cheers:

Last edited:
If you think you are high right now . . . . turn this video up to hear this test of the new Electron rocket from New Zealand that goes into orbit . . . this little bitch riipppssss offf the effin' pad . . . cool . . . :clap:

And Lets watch SpaceX make this animation come a reality very soon as they are static firing this beast at pad 39A as I type this . . . . :cheers:

Hey T-dub! I hope you are well, it's been a while! I'm a zero right now! But about to take some medicine. Peace

Peace everyone!

Began the day with a 75mg rso cap.

Then hit some white window live resin on the nail.

Then some White Candy (aka sweet tooth) flower.

After adjusting for the various time zones I'm superpositioned in, science says my current high in spacetime is best represented in the following scientific notation...

PRODUCT_CLOCK_ISH_2048x2048.jpg

An accurate graphic like that still doesn't do justice to the fact that I can only communicate in grunts and clicks right now...

:partyhat:

My current routine is this....
Im at a 0 all day until about 9:30pm...
The i have 0.025 in the vapcap, then im at what i can only descibe as a solid 10 for an hour...
Then im incapacitated...

Wake up... repeat...

The less you use the higher you get apparently...
Now my tolerance is so low, i can finally try the mango thing and see if i notice a difference.. just had a mango smoothy.. ill give it an hours or so then see if i can make it to an 11....

Cleaned my glass, vapcaps, SS etc with ISO. Reclaim method was a success. :homer: I dunno what number I am, But I'll touch down at about a 7.

Iv gone from vaping as little as 0.005 a day for a bit, to only vaping 0.05 once a week now.. which iv not done ever.. always been everyday for nearly 20 years.....

Just vaped 0.1 in evo...

Genuine 10 right now....

Edit:- just emptied my avb into my drink instead of my avb jar..... dick....

Iv gone from vaping as little as 0.005 a day for a bit, to only vaping 0.05 once a week now.. which iv not done ever.. always been everyday for nearly 20 years.....

Just vaped 0.1 in evo...

Genuine 10 right now....

Edit:- just emptied my avb into my drink instead of my avb jar..... dick....

Damn!!!! That's impressive!
So a quart jar of good herb would last you a lifetime?

I guess the old adage that was legend when i was a sprout, of one hit and quit now days is very real. I typically load up my dynavap (without weighing) and kill it with 2 hits and warm ups in a water pipe. But I'm sure that is like a weeks worth for y'all? Very impressive!

Last edited:
You got me on a rare day.....
Solid 10!
LA Confidential in a.m.
Blue Dream in PM, and all done in the Plenty.... with chamber packed full (1 gram even of L.A. Conf....
1.2 grams of the Blue Dream.
I have not vaped for 45 minutes, and am still callling this a solid "10"!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back