Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I can converse on 'Blue Boy's level of conciseness. :goofy: MY HAIR IS GREEN. I'M A TREE. Elevated 8.
IMG_0021.jpg

Two mugs of coffee and a bowl of columbian gold in my little fury 5....6....7....8....9....ding ding ding ****

This was just supposed to be a trimming break, now I kinda disabled myself, lol. I took an early sample of columbian gold a few days ago, and this is my first taste of this crop, and it's a bit racey

Two mugs of coffee and a bowl of columbian gold in my little fury 5....6....7....8....9....ding ding ding ****

This was just supposed to be a trimming break, now I kinda disabled myself, lol. I took an early sample of columbian gold a few days ago, and this is my first taste of this crop, and it's a bit racey

A solid 6, maybe 7. I vaped two vap caps about noon, and it's 4:20 now ( what a coincidence). Same weed , columbian gold, but with a week more matiurity. And it's noticeably different. The quick screaming racey buzz is now mellower and very much a creeper buzz that steadily builds for a hour or more, then stays at a nice mellow 6-7 for an impressive amount of time.

Just had my first cap o the day. Opened this thread a 1 but after a minute or two of spacing out I am a solid 4 but I am also a little confused so that makes it more like a 6 for the next lil while. Fuck it both my football teams play today back to back so I am going to get destroyed by kick off.

Now for that cup of coffee to balance me out

I'm a 0/10 right now.....warm day for a change, going to go shoot some skeet. I expect to pay for it tomorrow but tomorrow doesn't come until....well, tomorrow! LOL

I dunno how high I am but I did just read this threads title as 'How are you right now?" and I found myself thinking "wow, what a considerate and friendly bunch we have here, better go tell em I'm alright right now". :whoa:
I would love to be a nice person?
K90spxz.jpg

RIGHT NOW = 7.99876345 = @Baron23 & @CarolKing R nice!
BURGANDY I was going to get a SOLO 2? My old SOLO is great 4 reading!

Last edited:
RIGHT NOW = 7.99876345 = @Baron23 & @CarolKing R nice!

And @ataxian is definitely nice also!! :thumbsup::headbang::buzz:

Now if he will only get his ass to DC, like he's been threatening we can meet up, show him the sights, and have some fun. Oh, by the by, DC has put its out of state med patient reciprocity into effect a week or so ago so if you have a med card, you can patronize the med dispensaries in the district and not have to go the donate/gift route in a parking lot! LOL

And @ataxian is definitely nice also!! :thumbsup::headbang::buzz:

Now if he will only get his ass to DC, like he's been threatening we can meet up, show him the sights, and have some fun. Oh, by the by, DC has put its out of state med patient reciprocity into effect a week or so ago so if you have a med card, you can patronize the med dispensaries in the district and not have to go the donate/gift route in a parking lot! LOL
My Daughter is going to FRANCE so I think I'm going with my wife to see her there?
I want to go to the LIBRARY of CONGRESS and check it out?
Maybe on the way back?

I may have some HYBRID that is leaning to the INDICA side?

It's FRIDAY so time to be CIVILIZED & PARTY!

F*ck...I'm at zero, hungry, sober, what's wrong with this picture. Ok, got to go change all of that right now. Cheers

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back