Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Well........ I started the day really productively. Went to the pool and got in a great workout. Left with intentions of going back out again and getting some garden supplies. Maybe hit the grocery store. Went home to dry my hair and change.

And then.....

IMG_4075.jpg

Never did make it back out again. :razz2: I am coasting at a solid 8. And have a feeling it might increase with this RSO beverage. This is the first time I've tried it and I'm not sure what to expect. I had two cup fulls... so I'm figuring about 80 mg. of RSO.

Tell you one thing. I'm in no pain. And have a serious case of the giggles. :dog:

Tell you one thing. I'm in no pain.

I was reading your post and when I got to this part I spit out my coffee laughing.

Yeah, I bet you're not feeling any pain...and I'm very glad of that.

Looking at the bottle I see it says 300-350 mg of THC and it does look like you pretty much finished off a quarter of it. Bet you don't get anything done the rest of the day! haha

Giggles? From what strain...I love to be giggly...just doesn't happen very often at all anymore. LOL Lemon Haze has made me giggle in the past but I got some Super Lemon Haze flower recently and it just ain't doing it. I want to giggle like an 11 y.o. girl, damnit! haha

From what strain...I love to be giggly
There is no strain info on the bottle. I would bet it's a blend of several. You can taste an undertone of the RSO; especially towards the end. I'm thinking it's starting to coat your mouth lol...

I got absolutely nothing done. :biggrin:

Today, however, was a different story. And I was very productive. And am now rewarding myself by chilling and cruising at a good 8 again... but a much more mellow 8 than I was yesterday. :chill:

Packing up my meddy box for the weekend at the cottage... sampled a little bit of this and a little bit of that.. just to make sure it was what I wanted to take.

Well shit. I'm at about a 9 and can't figure out what else to pack lol. All I can think about is what we might want to eat. :lol:

I think I might have the munchies... :uhoh:

Packing up my meddy box for the weekend at the cottage... sampled a little bit of this and a little bit of that.. just to make sure it was what I wanted to take.

Well shit. I'm at about a 9 and can't figure out what else to pack lol. All I can think about is what we might want to eat. :lol:

I think I might have the munchies... :uhoh:

Weed. Check

Concentrates. Check

Vapes. Check

Water pipe (s). Check

Cheetos. Check

Am I forgetting anything? Oh ya, more weed!

Filled the old eq @ddave adapter with some ground rosin chips and filled a pillow...
Its amazing how well it clouds it out, considering iv already taken 20ish% yeild from squishing...
And mixing up delivery method always helps..

All of this adds up to me being really really high, and iv been dabbing loads lately so i have high tolerance....

Think im gonna do this more now, i got jars full of ground rosin chips that i would normally use for cooking/infusing cannabis... im at 8.5

Just finished my first Solo stem of the day.... the sun is finally out after two days of clouds and rain... looks like Sunday is going to be Funday after all! :biggrin:

Yeah.... I'd say my frown has been turned upside down. I'm a good 3 and headed higher.

View attachment 3796
I'm a 4.0957685 at this point in time.
Love your attatchment!
DUTCH TREAT x BLUE DREAM = GOOD 4 DAY 4SURE
LIFE WORTH LIVING

BLUE DREAM crosses? @Vitolo turned me on 2 BD

@Cuckfumbustion evo & m were my tool's so far

@Kellya86 what cross do U LIKE?

@Baron23 same?

Last edited:
A big fat zero :(.

I'm babysitting 11 and 9 yr old neighbor girls. I'm outta my element. (63 yr old grandpa) But having fun building a fort in the woods with them. When they daddy picks them up it's dab city, lol.

I wonder if you know how cool you are..
my grandpa wasnt dabbing after i went home as a kid...

When I was a young gun?
JETSON`s & Flintstones were so coo!
8.257325 atm = "M" `d out.
Blackleaf bubbler + DUTCH X BLUE = MASSIVE

I love rick and morty... and south park...

I was at a genuine 8 last night from flower..
Do you use your 'm' for concentrate...???
The ss tip is better than ti for h2o...

I use a mod 4 con's
The EVO has nail's that taste great!

Down to my last nail again.. i do a pack of 5 a year...
They not too cheap..
But an evo dab is very tasty, and hits hard...
But first i gotta heat it up for 15 mins..
Then i have my dab...
Then i have to clean the nail...

Or just wack it in the vapcap vong, and 10 seconds later im inhaling...
And no cleaning...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back