Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I’m at 8.97 and just got an oz of superb Blue Dream delivered to me. :weed:
This batch has a very deep, creamy blueberry aroma.
018F28B0-05EF-48FD-A17E-149F13998E60.jpeg
52B04AA6-A3F9-4E01-932D-7994785AD20E.jpeg

Excuse the poor indoor lighting :uhoh:

I was` as bent as ten men' as we say around here when a person has had too much, I think I was a full 10 on the scale, sitting on a good 9 atm. I had a bit of new to me kief in my newish Ed TNT WS with the Ti 18mm through my..... bong(cannot remember it`s name) and after taking a way too large hit I had a little cough and lost where I was for a short time, when I regained some control over my senses I found my cherished WS dangling by it`s power chord and the bong lying in my lap with the cleisen carb missing, not to mention I am in a pool of sweat even though it is only 10 degreesC.
Here is the culprit;
Kief (2).jpg

I am zero high. I am trying to save some money, full time old man student and all. I used up my stash last week and switched to my avb. I add cbd isolate to my avb, and it works really well, but now I'm out of avb as well.

So I'm stone cold sober until I can pick some up those afternoon

I am zero high. I am trying to save some money, full time old man student and all. I used up my stash last week and switched to my avb. I add cbd isolate to my avb, and it works really well, but now I'm out of avb as well.

So I'm stone cold sober until I can pick some up those afternoon
5 right now, however we will see?
Mystery Weed? + HOME MADE HEATING DEVICE + UFO WITH OGB MOUTHPIECE = HEY BATTER, BATTER?

I self educate.
Jerry Coyne
Orewell
Hitchens
Pinker
Dawkins
Plus Music, Surfing so many?

@phattpiggie RU HIGH?
Did I 4-get JC? (JACUE COTEAU) OCEAN GUY? 4-give me spelLing?

Last edited:
I left such a sad message this morning, I had to swing by and pick up some medicine on my way home. Added an hour to my trip home, and it looks like I entered and lost a wet t-shirt contest. But, I have some girl scout cookies and I just took one decent pull from my instaheat through some water, and I'm already at a 3. Put on some fine young cannibals lol and now I'm going to try to get into the stratosphere...I'll aim for a 7 or 8.

I left such a sad message this morning, I had to swing by and pick up some medicine on my way home. Added an hour to my trip home, and it looks like I entered and lost a wet t-shirt contest. But, I have some girl scout cookies and I just took one decent pull from my instaheat through some water, and I'm already at a 3. Put on some fine young cannibals lol and now I'm going to try to get into the stratosphere...I'll aim for a 7 or 8.
Been watching SNEAKY PETE review's you tube video's (looking 4 a new portable that I don't need but want!)
8.123415 WITH DUTCH TREAT (OUTDOOR KINE)!
Developed in HOLLAND!
Grown in CALIFORNIA.

Last edited:
I am floating along at about 8, not sure if I should have any more just yet, save the whitey for just before bed:hmm:

Overdid it a bit yesterday and my shoulder started reminding me that I wasn't finished healing yet... :hmm:
So today I've slowed my roll and have spent the day relaxing and vaping prolifically. :ko: As a result I'm at a nice 8.9 watching American Pickers.

And I have the munchies darn it....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back