Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I have to admit I'm a light weight. I have never dabbed, but I have dabbled. three pulls on the Fury two at 335 and I'm at a nice a 7. Polotics raging through my mind but the angry has subsidred. A glass of wine and I'm at a nice 8. Maybe not so nice because my head is swimming because there is nothi ng i can do about any of it. UGH!
I hate vaping when i feel all wound up. not wanting to associate vaping with these feelings. UGh. sorry fam. It's just one of those days...........

Tough stretch...helps me to bake and go outside, first thing - smell the air, stretch for a bit, hear the birds.
And later, if it gets to me and I can’t bake, I just walk outside, smell the air,hear the birds, stretch a bit...and after a while, I can go back in....

Probably close to 6 but I was EIGHT a while ago. Start again!

I have to admit I'm a light weight. I have never dabbed, but I have dabbled. three pulls on the Fury two at 335 and I'm at a nice a 7. Polotics raging through my mind but the angry has subsidred. A glass of wine and I'm at a nice 8. Maybe not so nice because my head is swimming because there is nothi ng i can do about any of it. UGH!
I hate vaping when i feel all wound up. not wanting to associate vaping with these feelings. UGh. sorry fam. It's just one of those days...........
My kid's can't consume cannabis as I can because of habit!
Whatever u need?

I have ROSIN to consume tomorrow.
TI nail on a bubbler.
MAXFLIGHT = CIVILIZED
9.123645 BEFORE NITE, NITE = DUTCH CRUNCH = POWERFUL & FROSTY + FLAVOR IS SIMPLY AWOO!

I am about a 7 on the Wreckedas Scale (like the Richter Scale but more fun):partyhat:

My card finally arrived and I could meet with my new caregiver. Picked up some beautiful flower and some rosin. Well let me tell you... I haven't gotten this high off of flower alone in a really long time. This shit is fire... and I can see not needing concentrates as much now. :thumbsup:

I am silly high... at a solid 9.8. I might need a nap.... my eyes feel funny....

giphy-10.gif

I am a good even 8.8, been using the Fury2 as a carb stopper on my bong with the WoodScents, very milky, fluffy clouds!
Got a gram sitting in the Plenty with a j-hook on it....just sitting there daring me, probably won't be able to type anything later so I will say goodnight now.:wave:

I am a good even 8.8, been using the Fury2 as a carb stopper on my bong with the WoodScents, very milky, fluffy clouds!
Got a gram sitting in the Plenty with a j-hook on it....just sitting there daring me, probably won't be able to type anything later so I will say goodnight now.:wave:
Hahahahaa

night mate

am on an 8 and rising just did a squish

Bout to make some more slug slime

saving waiting for my halo sic and 710 coils

dabbing with my torch atm

My hopper has been in use in rotation with the VC and PSM

have not used the F2 for a couple days now

have been testing the new hopper body since it got here yesterday

will write a review laters or tomoz

It is working but diff....

After the next slug slime I may have a few dabs - should up me to the 10s

I will try your F2 carb cap trick @LesPlenty hahaa

I want it noted for everyone that this crazy bastard typed that at 11.30pm :lol:. I say one would have slept rather well indeed :zzz:.

Sitting at a pleasant 4.7 right now but the evening is young & the bud is green.

Home from doctors
On a 5.5 after a hopper/F2 in the double Y adapter

Some dabses in the new rig in the near future I foresee

EDIT

Okay
Nicely rosin riding

Loving this new rig
Really nice action
Looks cool while using too and nice weight and size
Feels good in the hand

8.5 and rising

20181006_011200.jpg

Just about to hit a GH/F2 double up very nice :biggrin::thumbsup::smoke::cool:
Talk about milky :smug:

20181006_011340.jpg

The hopper goes in the y piece where carb cap usually would be

This will get me up there :clap:

Will post tomorrow bout hopper.....
:juggle:

Last edited:
Had a nice workout today... first one since my surgery. Now I feel like a truck hit me lol...

So I broke out my @710 coils banger and pearls... hit some serious rosin... poured myself a glass of wine. I'm feeling much, much better. In fact... I'm feeling mighty fine. About a 7.6 on the scale. It's fucking Friday night...fixing myself some dinner with some music on.... and I've got happy feet. Sort of like this....

Oh yeah... I've got the moves...:myday: :rofl:

My hopper and F2 combo's are knocking me surprisingly well

On a 7 and getting ready for some dabs and the new female doctor who....

EDIT
okay on an 8.5

Cleaned my Plenty screens yesterday and it is going off producing vapour in big tasty clouds again :D

One heating up as I type :biggrin::smoke:

Should be nicely toasty n off to ZZZZZZZZZZ shortly in these insomniac early hrs here...lol:smug:

Should be on a good 10 soon

Happy day/night everybody

Last edited:
I hit 10 (whiteout, lost a minute and came to in a cold sweat feeling like I was gonna puke, for a second or two) I must be really rip, rip wood chipped as I just cried at the end of, Once Upon A Time In The West...WS on 12.2 with a freshly opened new jar.:tongue::smoke:
Imagine what I will be like on this bubble hash stuff...:angel2: <--higher than that bloke :partyhat:

Edit; I was having Captain Kief sandwiches in the WS:smoke:

I hit 10 (whiteout, lost a minute and came to in a cold sweat feeling like I was gonna puke, for a second or two) I must be really rip, rip wood chipped as I just cried at the end of, Once Upon A Time In The West...WS on 12.2 with a freshly opened new jar.:tongue::smoke:
Imagine what I will be like on this bubble hash stuff...:angel2: <--higher than that bloke :partyhat:

Edit; I was having Captain Kief sandwiches in the WS:smoke:
Get a slug or dabpress and squish that grinder powder ...... you will love it :)
bubble hash is great too - ppl squish that but I dont find the need
I like the diff taste
I squish other powder or pollen or hash though - depends what people call it these days so many names
You will love bubble ice hash and rosin mate - trust me :biggrin::dogpile:

As a kid kiff or kief was just leaf - these days the names are used differently by different people
I just had some slug sauce and on a good 9 coming down from the 10.5.....:smug:

Kiff = cough here too, rubbish in other words. I only learned Kief in the last couple of years, I used to call it, that grinder shit that wrecks ya:smilie-devil:

Kiff = cough here too, rubbish in other words. I only learned Kief in the last couple of years, I used to call it, that grinder shit that wrecks ya:smilie-devil:
Yer similar here..lol
But I have seen people argue over what kief and pollen and hash powder is in forums too

Grinder powder....lol ...kief....pollen collectors and presses to make hash from grinder poweder...lol

It all gets squished now mate

except the good ice bubble....

Rosin is the shit....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back