Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Lol... these time differences crack me up...

I'm sitting down for my first vape of the day. Currently at zero but... give me a few... I'm aiming for a nice 6 - 7 so I can still be productive lol.

200.gif

Yer similar here..lol
But I have seen people argue over what kief and pollen and hash powder is in forums too

Grinder powder....lol ...kief....pollen collectors and presses to make hash from grinder poweder...lol

It all gets squished now mate

except the good ice bubble....

Rosin is the shit....
Rosin = $20/gram
Kief = $5/gram (tricomes)
Kief catcher in a grinder?

@momofthegoons I saw JERRY in LA. (SO FUNNY!)

Approaching Cruising Altitude here, where's the booze cart?
I've vaped many NANO GonG's this day in da life @420 glass of CENTRAL COAST RED BLEND. (WIFE MAKE'S ME?)

I switched to a blend de CANNABIS = Taste 8.99 + 9.99 effect = out of this world = level 9.75 easy

The mix = ELMER's GLUE + GSC + BLUE TREAT + GDP + DUTCH TREAT + KUSH-OG + ROSIN CITRUS + KIEF = MY KID`S SAY MY STUFF IS TOO STRONG?

Last edited:
Rosin = $20/gram
Kief = $5/gram (tricomes)
Kief catcher in a grinder?

@momofthegoons I saw JERRY in LA. (SO FUNNY!)

Over here
$20 - 1 gram of flower/bud
$100 - 1 gram of rosin
$100 - 1 gram ice bubble hash

mind you $20 our money is close to $15 of yours atm

Kief/grinder powder/blonde hash/pollen - people usually do not sell here and most do not know about dabs etc anyways....

Hash and hash oil when I was young - went away years ago
Making slight comeback as new gen learn as is wax/rosin/dabs/ice bubble etc making a debut

Shit weather pain up not doing the world today meh
Dnail still no reply and Halo not here yet

On the other hand to help me cope my @710 coils axial and 30mm opaque arrived today with pi cap, clips, pearls in nice tins and lollies....

So had to try it didn't I....I don't usually day time dab, but 2 dabs in and there goes the afternoon....

8.8 and cruising....toasty....yup.....

I am slowly catching up, 7 looking for 8, this will help;

IMG_20181010_184448.jpg

Didn't take long.:smilie-devil:

I used to call it, that grinder shit that wrecks ya:smilie-devil:

We just called it "the dust" & it would push your shit in back in the day :cool:

We just called it "the dust" & it would push your shit in back in the day :cool:
I had a dealer who would never give you tick when you needed it
But he would give me like a quarter bag of grinder dust instead.....I was cheerin - he wouldnt see me for a couple days hahahaa

Wish I knew bout squishing and rosin back then, damn what I could do with those free baggies of powdered gold

Over here
$20 - 1 gram of flower/bud
$100 - 1 gram of rosin
$100 - 1 gram ice bubble hash

mind you $20 our money is close to $15 of yours atm

Kief/grinder powder/blonde hash/pollen - people usually do not sell here and most do not know about dabs etc anyways....

Hash and hash oil when I was young - went away years ago
Making slight comeback as new gen learn as is wax/rosin/dabs/ice bubble etc making a debut

Shit weather pain up not doing the world today meh
Dnail still no reply and Halo not here yet

On the other hand to help me cope my @710 coils axial and 30mm opaque arrived today with pi cap, clips, pearls in nice tins and lollies....

So had to try it didn't I....I don't usually day time dab, but 2 dabs in and there goes the afternoon....

8.8 and cruising....toasty....yup.....
Where R U?
FRANCE is where my wife is from!

Just north of Tasmania, like me ATM
8.5 and can see the Plenty out of the corner of my eye, have not used it in 2 days:razz2:, that is the longest break it has had since I have owned it, running 2x WS the last 2 days has nailed me.:smoke:
I will meet up with it later.:partyhat:

Just north of Tasmania, like me ATM
8.5 and can see the Plenty out of the corner of my eye, have not used it in 2 days:razz2:, that is the longest break it has had since I have owned it, running 2x WS the last 2 days has nailed me.:smoke:
I will meet up with it later.:partyhat:
A working hopper did this to me matched with a vc and f2
Plus a slug and 710 coil......:whoa:
I cleaned and broke out the plenty last night and was happily blown away again and enjoyed the taste

A good dab rig does take over if you are not careful

my mate was here before so I had to show him the new rig too :goofy:

Got one of my new GAS pieces today - the double mobius tower... nice - really nice:dogpile:

Will post pic in glass thread was about to here but thought better of my stoned self....:smug:

After testing the new glass with a plenty, a hopper, an F2, a hopper/F2 in y adapter, and two dabs for me and my mate each - and a native omni xl w/PSM with dab reclaim in hemp fibre - I am sitting on a really toasty 9.....

Friend had a gift for me of diff strain too with some nice looking crystals on it :)

will try some later too :verdamper::smoke::shocked:

I'm at about a 4.4 after a drive north to our cottage. I'm able to vape on the road (since I'm not driving), but didn't much this time. However this is all about to change. We're unpacked, I have my DNail warming up and I'm about to get silly..... :biggrin:

200w-8.gif

I'm at about a 4.4 after a drive north to our cottage. I'm able to vape on the road (since I'm not driving), but didn't much this time. However this is all about to change. We're unpacked, I have my DNail warming up and I'm about to get silly..... :biggrin:

View attachment 5284
I have some friend's in a place called "ANN HARBOR) VERY RICH AREA.
Just had a NANO bowl of BLUE DIESEL so I think I might be:

6.125 - 7.73215 However feel pretty CIVILIZED!

@I'm Ron Burgundy? D020 nice!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back