Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

getting D020-D soon hopefully
Wise choice.:myday: If I could only own one water tool, this would be it.
Thankfully we are allowed more than one because GAS is real and it needs feeding.:smoke:

Edit; oh yeah, I am a good 8 again, nice and numb!
Edit, Edit, Megatoke=combustion if I remember right:wave:

I can't speak for the Megatoke (which looks a bit janke and uber expensive to me)... but I have a Linx Gaia. A nice little unit. But, yes... similar to the Fury2.

I just got up a bit ago and am at a solid zero lol. That should change dramatically in about.... 40 minutes. I need to wake up first...

I can't speak for the Megatoke (which looks a bit janke and uber expensive to me)... but I have a Linx Gaia. A nice little unit. But, yes... similar to the Fury2.

I just got up a bit ago and am at a solid zero lol. That should change dramatically in about.... 40 minutes. I need to wake up first...
I’m in the same boat?
0 & espresso
DUTCH CRUNCH in my old SOLO (dry)!
Love 2B high (medicated)

I may have overdone it slightly today.... got caught up in having nothing to do this morning. Which bled into this afternoon; cozy on the couch with my dog and vape... on and off the netz... vape vape... dab dab..

And I've found myself bordering a 10. :dog: I am totally worthless at the moment. Wrecked. So much for a productive day...

giphy-14.gif

I just keep them inside away from prying eyes..........not to mention I get winter at least eight months a year.
Last time I did the maffs a thousand watt hps running 12 hours a day costs me under thirty bucks a month.
No worries about sprays or molds and I get it how I like it........I also do what the kids call"breeding"
I call it making seeds but whatever.

I may have overdone it slightly today.... got caught up in having nothing to do this morning. Which bled into this afternoon; cozy on the couch with my dog and vape... on and off the netz... vape vape... dab dab..

And I've found myself bordering a 10. :dog: I am totally worthless at the moment. Wrecked. So much for a productive day...

View attachment 5298

Mental health day,very important!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mr. Stoned!

8.876235 most productive, however CIVILIZATION is in da house!

Max-FLIGHT!!!
I lowered my MOD from 48 to 23watts?
Rosin ejuice & I’m relaxed!
My ejuice is loaded in KIEF.

I’m using the PLENTY, SOLO with COLAS 1 meter in length more or less? (Before)
The Plenty is a beast yes?
Taste great and hits hard...
I use on 7
with water is great too

I am on a couple of hopper/F2 doubles and cruising at about 8.5

I forgot how well a working hopper goes esp mixing with F2 hahaa

I am gettin there,,,9.5 Eds Huon Pine in my homemade induction heater, second heat cycle, you know the one and BOOM, well...

Scissor hashing my way through today
A little treat for all your hard work, I have to start my harvest today, maybe tomorrow, another day of flushing never hurt anyone.:thumbsup:
Only about 6 as it is still early on the day. 1 WoodScent on 11.0v and the other on 12.0 flavour chasing for now.:smoke:

A little treat for all your hard work, I have to start my harvest today, maybe tomorrow, another day of flushing never hurt anyone.:thumbsup:
Only about 6 as it is still early on the day. 1 WoodScent on 11.0v and the other on 12.0 flavour chasing for now.:smoke:

i should be done with the wet part of this week's worth tomorrowish..........as the last of the wet hits the lines the first of the dry comes down thus starting and ending the making of the donuts.
The cycle of life and all that rot.........most relaxing.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back